Son Does Something Dad Won't Do

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled my dick out of her mouth and quickly said "Yeah, cum in my mouth," before devouring it again.

That's all I needed. What felt like five gallons of semen filled my mom's mouth. She gagged a little when it hit the back of her throat, but she swallowed it all. She kept sucking until she hadn't gotten it all.

"Good?" she asked, looking up at me.

"Amazing," I said. I felt like if I didn't sit down quickly I might fall down.

"Great," she said, getting off the bed. "Same time tomorrow?"

"Uh, sure."

"Okay, see you in the morning."

After she had left, I collapsed on the bed, my dick already hard again.

Every night Mom came to my room at around the same time. I would eat her ass and then she would suck my dick. She never just gave me a hand job and she always swallowed. I was in heaven.

One night, while she was up on all fours with my face between her ass cheeks, I had an idea. I pulled back.

"Almost there, Jason, don't stop."

"Mom, wanna try something new?"

She turned to look at me. "What did you have in mind?"

"What if we get each other off at the same time? You know, a 69? That's when-"

"I know what a 69 is, Jason. Okay, how do we do it?"

I immediately took my clothes off. For some reason, I always remained fully clothed when I first did her. I laid down next to her.

"Okay," I said. "Sit on my face."

She laughed. But when she went to straddle me, the nightgown got in the way.

"Can you just take this off?"

"Yeah, okay," she said, and pulled it over her head.

Now, for the first time, we were both completely naked. I had never seen her bare tits before, and she caught me staring.

"You've had your tongue in my asshole, so it almost seems silly that you haven't seen me naked," she said. "Here you go."

She lifted her tits and shook them. Just like with her ass, seeing her tits was kind of a revelation. I knew they were big, but was still surprised. Her areolas were rather larger and her nipples were thick and her excitement was obvious.

"Ready?" she asked.

I nodded and watched as my mom's big ass descended to my face. Her pussy landed on my mouth, and I immediately started licking it.

"Hey," she said. "Wrong hole."

Though I'd licked her pussy a few times, she never really wanted me to. She adjusted herself so my tongue could get to her pucker, and when I started working on it, she leaned down and began doing the same to my cock.

"Try not to come before me," she said after a minute.

"Don't worry, if I come, I'll keep going until you do."

"Good boy," she said, and went back to sucking.

Typically, I came pretty quickly. This was due to the fact that my mom really knew her way around a dick and that I had just eaten out her asshole. But now, she slowed down her pace and didn't suck so hard. Every once in a while she would take it out of her mouth and lick my balls, too.

Did I say I was in heaven before? Now I definitely knew I was. I was eating my mom's ass and she was sucking my dick. This was the greatest moment in my life. And the fact that it was my mom made it even hotter. I tried to control my orgasm, but I knew it was no good. I immediately increased my efforts, hoping to get her off with me. Just as I felt my cum bubble up, I heard mom moan around my dick. She kept moaning as I filled her mouth.

After she had gotten all of my semen out, she rolled off.

"Wow," she said after a moment. "That was fucking good."

I rarely - if ever - heard my mom curse, and I had to laugh.

"Yeah, it was," I said.

"Let's do that again."

And we did. That's what we started doing night after night. Though I loved every second, there's was one thing I knew I had to try to do.

One night, after another amazing orgasm for me and a couple for mom, we were lying next to each other, head-to-toe, both naked. She had one knee bent, giving me a great view of her pussy and asshole.

"Mom," I said, slowly reaching out my hand. I started gently running my finger in circles over her anus. "Have you ever had anal sex?"

"Nope," she said.

"Why not?"

"If your father won't put his mouth there, what makes you think he'll put his penis there?"

"Have you wanted to have anal?" I asked, still running my finger over her asshole.

"Of course."

"Why don't you, then?"

I looked at her and a second later she got my meaning. She quickly closed her legs.

"I told you, Jason, we're not having sex."

"C'mon, Mom. It's not even really sex. I'm not gonna put it in your pussy. What's the difference between my tongue and my dick?"

"Well, actually a lot, Jason, and I think you know it. I know what we've been doing isn't exactly right, but I feel like if this" - she grabbed my hard cock - "goes in me, things will just have gone too far. Do you understand?"

I noticed she was now stroking my penis.

"Okay," I said, though I wasn't going to stop trying. I stuck my finger between her cheeks and found her pucker again. "Want to go again?"

She smiled and rolled over until my mouth was firmly latched onto her asshole again.

I knew I had to fuck my mom in the ass, and I was confident it was just a matter of time before I could do it. We were getting each other off every night, so I knew I didn't have to rush. Generally, after she had an orgasm or two, I would lick her pussy for a little bit. I could tell she liked it, but she just wasn't uncomfortable with me doing it. So I just started doing it a little longer. One time she seemed to forget what I was doing and I almost gave her another orgasm by the time she realized and pushed me away.

Another time, I told her to lie on her back. She had already cum twice, so she was rather pliant. I had her bend her knees so I could get to her asshole and I really started lapping at it. Slowly, I moved up, taking long slurps so I'd get her anus and then her pussy. Gradually, I stayed on her pussy and worked my index finder into her butthole. I sucked on her clit and finger fucked her ass.

"Oh my god, Jason, what are you doing?" she moaned.

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked, though I had no intention of doing so.

She just moaned and it wasn't long before she was cumming again.

And just like with everything else we had done, that was something else that became commonplace. Mom always wanted me to start with her asshole, but after she'd come, she pretty much let me do whatever else I wanted. Sometimes I would spend time just eating her pussy. Other times I'd lick her butthole and finger her pussy. Sometimes I'd finger them both at the same time. The question was, how could I replace my finger with my dick? I would've loved to fuck her pussy, but my main goal was her beautiful asshole.

I probably could've tricked her, maybe pretended it was finger and slip my cock in. But I didn't want to do that. I wanted her to want it. I decided to try something. One day I was licking her pussy and fingering her ass.

"Mom, I'm gonna put two fingers in your ass, okay?"

She murmured something and I quickly worked another finger inside. She moaned happily.

"This would be about the width of my cock, mom," I said.

She sat up and looked at me.

"I know what you want to do, Jason," she said. "But I just don't think we should. Aren't you happy with the usually stuff we do?"

It was then that I realized this was almost the exactly conversation I had overheard that started it all. I knew what I needed to do, I just hoped it wouldn't backfire.

I pulled my fingers out of her ass and stood.

"No, Mom, I'm not. I love what we do, yes. Most of the time I feel like I'm walking around like I'm having a perpetual orgasm. It's fucking great. But it's not enough. I'm not asking to fuck your pussy. I want to fuck this."

I reached down and stuck my finger back into her asshole.

"And I want to fuck it now."

I could see mom's expression go from shock to anger to sadness in a second. But then her look changed again. She was excited. She wanted it. Maybe she wanted it all along. She just needed me to demand it. She started breathing a little heavily.

"Is there no way to change your mind?" she asked, though that was the last thing she wanted.

I shook my head.

"Okay."

She turned over and stuck her ass in the air. The way she was presenting herself, had I not already cum a short while ago, I might have shot my load right then and there. Her asshole glistened. It was already so wet from her pussy and my saliva that I'm sure no lube was necessary, but I dipped a finger into her pussy just to get a little more moisture. I spread it on her ass and my dick.

"Ready?" I asked.

She looked over her shoulder. "Fuck my ass, Jason."

I lined up the head of my dick at the hole I now knew so well, and plunged it in.

We both moaned. Mom's mouth had felt great on my dick, but her asshole gripped it like a vice. I put it all the way in and just held it there for a moment. Eventually I pulled it almost completely out and started fucking her. Mom began playing with herself and it wasn't long before she came.

"Cum, Jason," she moaned. "Cum in my ass!"

Emptying my balls in my mother's ass was probably the greatest feeling I'd had in my life. I tried to stifle my yell as I shot rope after rope into her. Eventually I collapsed on top of her and after a moment rolled off.

"Holy shit," I muttered. I glanced over at Mom. She was smiling and breathing heavily.

"You, okay?" I asked.

She nodded.

"Can we do that again?" I asked tentatively.

She nodded again.

"In like five minutes?"

She laughed.

I had no idea where all of this was headed or when it would end, but for the time being I was the happiest bastard in the world. My mom had an almost insatiable asshole, and I was the one pegged to service it. At that moment, it was good enough for me.

12