All Comments on 'Sonia's RF Night'

by leondreamer

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Chatty

A lot of talk, but also a lot of fun. Well done having real moments leap out of what could have been a tall tale, or bragging rights.

Had a few moments where I wasn't sure who was saying, or thinking, what... but got over that fast as the story went on.

DenaliFXDenaliFXover 1 year ago

This story feels so real, so 'young-discovery' so 1970's for me and so dream inducing. Then it became the dream - from a male point of view - but (I would hope) from a woman's too. We men just need that kind of education or leadership to achieve the couples' (threesomes?) potential. You should write again.

DenaliFXDenaliFX8 months ago

In my mind this is one of the absolute best stories in all of VW. Why has no one found it? It is clear that Leon Dreamer is a great writer whatever he (or she) does beside writing captivating sensual situations. To have been one of the two guys or the slightly older sexual woman predator (!) is a dream evening (no sand in her bum). The only loser is the woman's husband. I will fantasize over this story for the rest of my life - and read it over and over.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous