All Comments on 'Sophia's Choice Pt. 01'

by Alice_Nicol

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
MajorRewriteMajorRewrite11 months ago

Excellent start. Hot.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc11 months ago

Well written narrative but the innuendos about the previous nanny left me a little unsettled as to where their marriage stands and who’s doing what to whom. 4*

MigbirdMigbird11 months ago

Eleanor put on hold (or not), and back with Sophia. She is truly intriguing, so imperfect yet how can you not like/maybe love her — at least wonder what the hell she is doing/thinking. Why because you write her so well. This piece, which I thought might be the start of something a bit darker as you mentioned, starts off odd, yet predictable — a continuation. I digress — well written. I am curious.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy11 months ago

Blondes have more fun!

4

Jimbo_NamJimbo_Nam11 months ago

What a lovely start to the new series.

"'Ready?' asked Peter, raising an eyebrow in the manner of Roger Moore." I haven't laughed so much in ages.

TechienotTechienot11 months ago

Thank you, Alice, for bringing back my favourite character on Literotica. I can't wait to see whether Petsi is an ice maiden or not, and whether Sophia checks out if Ulf is man enough for her au pair or not!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Bloody hilarious! Keep it coming!

JeffpangJeffpang11 months ago

Best story I've read on LW in ages. Can't wait for more of this great mix of eroticism and humour.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Very predictable. Im sure the stroke artists will love your story as they love your other stories. But you need to change the record. You are getting repetitive.

slanderous59slanderous5911 months ago

WHOA BOY! Sophia's back. Lock up your sons!

...and your daughters!!

metroalmametroalma11 months ago

When doing the role play you really need to identify Sophia not Petsi. It was Sophia playing Petsi was it not? And does this really belong in the Lesbian category? There was a large bit of penis involved. That and the choppiness of the narrative. Not a fan as others seem to be.

conistonoldman23conistonoldman2311 months ago

You've made an old (married) man feel young again. THank you, Alice.

26thNC26thNC11 months ago

“ Prepare to receive my seed!” Too silly by far.

Alice_NicolAlice_Nicol11 months agoAuthor

If you're concerned about sexual innuendos, you might be reading the wrong website!

LucienleuwenLucienleuwen11 months ago

Sophia worked on his penis the way she imagined Petsi would the first time she got to make love with Peter"

You have got to admire / marvel at / be astounded by the way this woman lets her husband have his end away with the hired help. One of her criteria for choosing their domestic would appear to be the likelihood of her being seduced by her husband.

If this is a true reflection of modern London, I may wellhave to relocate...

metroalmametroalma11 months ago

Oops category is right! Reader was wrong. Apologies. Came to it from following and that doesn't give a category.

Alice_NicolAlice_Nicol11 months agoAuthor

Sophia’s Choice can now be found under Erotic Couplings, as she heads for some adventures in Italy. Without hubby, who she still loves very much.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Lol , I love it when I get a laugh and an erection the same time , it rarely happens for me as it’s usually the chick who is laughing when I have an erection , so thanks for that .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous