Sophia's Choice Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Much bigger, Mr Collins. Much thicker and at least three centimetres longer.'

'Then stop talking and make it even bigger.'

Sophia worked on his penis the way she imagined Petsi would the first time she got to make love with Peter, with tenderness, sincerity and no little admiration. She took her time, careful to remain unflustered, using her tongue more than her mouth.

'Am I doing good, Mr Collins?'

'You're doing splendidly, Petsi. If you do it really good, you'll be able to drink my seed. Do you want to drink my seed, Petsi, or do you want me to fill your pussy with my juices?'

'I want both, Mr Collins. Do you think I am too greedy?'

'Not at all, Petsi. Why don't you increase your pace a bit? Do the same for me as you do for Ulf.'

'You mean that, Mr Collins? He likes me to suck on his testicles and rub his prick with my fingers.'

'That sounds pretty good. Let's try that.'

Sophia channelled her efforts as she had been asked, gaining an immediate response from Mr Collins. Without waiting for further instructions, she began to bob up and down on Peter's column, holding it at the base with one hand to ease her task.

'Yes, Petsi,' said Peter, his eyes closed. 'That's good. That's very good.'

Encouraged, Petsi went progressively deeper each time she descended onto his weapon, drawing gasps from the man, who she now had like a fish on a line. She knew she could reel him in any time she wanted to. She thought it would be fun to make him wait. The fish thought otherwise, using his hand to push her head so that she had more of him inside her mouth. She complied, going the extra mile by letting one hand cradle his scrotum. It was full and heavy. She knew it would be empty very shortly.

'Finish me off, now, Petsi, like a good girl,' said Peter, still holding the girl's head lightly.

Sophia increased her tempo fractionally and obtained the desired result immediately as she first heard Peter use a profanity and then felt his whole body shuddering under her. Like a steam train following a whistle into a tunnel, Peter's load shot into her throat, where her taste buds were able to savour it before it continued its onward journey down her oesophagus.

'Did you enjoy that, Petsi?' a smiling Peter asked.

'Very much,' said Petsi, licking her lips. 'You have more?'

'I have lots more. But first I must ask you a question and you must give me an honest answer.'

'I will try, Mr Collins.'

'Have you been thinking about this moment since you started working for us?'

'Oh, Mr Collins,' replied Petsi, clearly distressed. 'I have been thinking about this moment from before I started to work here, from the moment I saw your photo in the kitchen.'

'You mean the one of me and my wife taken in Aspen?'

'Yes, Mr Collins.'

'And have you been thinking about my wife in a similar way?'

'Please, Mr Collins, don't ask me this. I was brought up a strict Lutheran. We are not allowed to have impure thoughts about members of the same sex.'

'I understand that, Petsi, but have you had impure thoughts about my wife?'

'Oh, please don't tell her, Mr Collins!'

'I cannot promise that, Petsi. First you must tell me what thoughts you have been harbouring about her. Only then perhaps will I be able to offer you absolution.'

'I, I have thought, I have fantasised about standing at the entrance to your bathroom when she is taking a shower. When she comes out, she looks for the towel, but I am holding it. She sees me standing just outside the door with it and asks me to give it to her. I tell her I have something better to give her and I walk to the bed still holding the towel. She comes across to me, dripping water on the carpet, but she doesn't seem to care. She wants what I have. I tell her to lie on the bed and I will dry her out. I throw the towel away. She opens her legs for me and I try to dry her out. But, Mr Collins, it is impossible; your wife just becomes wetter the more I try to dry her.'

'I see, Petsi. Thank you for being honest with me. Now, lie on your back and I will show you that your confession has been accepted, as I offer you absolution.'

Petsi lay down, with her legs slightly apart, happy that she had not been scolded or chastised. She knew she was lucky to be escaping punishment for her wicked thoughts about Mr Collins' beautiful wife. Peter brought the tip of his penis to her vagina, which had been slick for a long time, waiting for this moment.

'Ready?' asked Peter, raising an eyebrow in the manner of Roger Moore.

'Yes,' said Petsi simply, betraying little emotion even as the butterflies in her stomach were performing cartwheels.

He entered her in one easy movement, drawing multiple cries of 'Oh, Mr Collins!' He pumped her hard and fast, knowing his orgasm would be delayed as his tanks were still being replenished. He would like for them to come together, but he wasn't sure that this was something she deserved after admitting to having sinful thoughts about not only him but his betrothed as well.

'I hope you are not thinking about my wife, Petsi,' he intoned severely, even as he could sense that his climax was not far away.

'No, I promise,' cried Petsi, her voice cracking, as she began to lose control.

'Then, prepare to receive my seed!' he roared, like a preacher from the pulpit.

It was a blissful Petsi who went down to fix a late supper for Mr Collins that particular evening in November.

12