South Texas She-Devil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And so it was that that first week slipped into the second. We fucked and slept and sat around saying next to nothing and then fucked some more. It was maybe the tenth day since I'd arrived and in the early afternoon, we were fucking upstairs in the hot, steamy bedroom, Arlene flat on her back and me buried deep inside her, both of us slamming into the other, me now used to this crazy white woman's way of making love...like she was at war. We were kissing and biting and scratching at each other, her fingernails clawing furrows down my back while her ankles were crossed behind my ass.

Her hounds, Buster and Charley were howling in a chorus, echoing Arlene's yowls as they'd come accustomed to doing whenever we fucked. Her blue eyes were locked on mine, her fury as potent as ever, demanding that I pleasure her and make her cum and forget, at least for a moment, all her misery. Her sweet, slick cunt flesh was massaging my shaft like something that bordered on religious as I struggled not to cum too quickly.

I was so caught up in that perfect moment of sweet fucking that I never noticed the mattress sagging a little more and might not have realized we weren't alone until I felt the warm metallic business end of a large pistol tap softly against my temple. I froze in place while Arlene's eyes suddenly went wide and she moaned, half in fear and half in pleasure, "Fuck, God! Cody!"

I turned my head ever so slightly to spy a slightly overweight man wearing a dingy white Stetson with a tarnished star in the middle, unkempt curls of red hair coming out from under the hat band. His face was a might piggish and he was sporting a week's worth of reddish beard. I caught a flash of another badge on his chest and above it, the words Andolisa County Sheriff's Deputy.

He pressed the muzzle of his pistol against my head and grinned, teeth crooked and yellow. "Howdy, pardner." When I started to withdraw from Arlene, he pushed the muzzle harder against my temple and said, "Now, hold on. Ain't no one telling you to climb off this nigger fucking whore." He paused and glanced over at Arlene. "Ain't she something, my Arlene? Body built for sin and ain't nothing she won't do or anyone she won't fuck. I figured I'd come home and she'd be blowing the dogs or some such shit. Didn't reckon on seeing a jungle bunny fucking her though." He glanced at Arlene again and said, "Hi honey, miss me?"

Arlene licked her lips and then to my surprise, spat at him, spittle spraying his cheek as she said, "Fuck you, Cody, you sorry assed bastard. What little slut in a border whorehouse you been shacked up in for the last goddamn month?"

Amused, the man wiped spit off his face and said, "No whorehouse, Arlene. But I met me this little senorita with a cunny that tastes like honey. Still, I always come home, you know that." He grinned at me, his pistol never moving from my head. "Now, boy, did she forget to tell you she was married?"

My mouth was so dry, I have no idea how I even managed to speak. "Boss, I don't want no trouble...leastways, no more than I already got. Let me get...um, off her and you can take me in, sir."

Cody laughed at me and shook his head. "Oh hell no, boy! I figure the least you deserve is to finish...to put one more load of your nigger jism in my wife's twat. I want to see you do it. I wanna see how you make this negro loving slut scream. I figure you got one last good cum coming to you before I cut your dick off and feed it to my dogs." He glanced down and giggled weirdly. "I reckon that'll keep 'em full for a day or two."

Moving smoothly for a fat man, he stood up, his pistol still aimed at my head. "Go on now, fuck my wife. Show me how much better a nigger can fuck a white woman that a white man can. Go on now, start really poking her with that thing!"

You know, its funny how looking death in the eye can make you feel. Part of me wanted to curl up into a ball and whimper until this ofay motherfucker put a bullet in me, but part of me felt alive...as alive as I have ever felt. Alive like I'd felt on the field of battle in Eastern France or when my sweet Celeste and I were making love, she urging me to make a baby with her. You'd think a man's dick would just shrivel up when someone was pointing a Smith & Wesson 45 at him, but I felt bigger and longer than ever and I turned my gaze away from that red haired man and stared down at Arlene.

"Sorry, " she grunted as I thrust myself into her.

"Ain't nothing for it, Arlene." I replied. "Guess we just make do with what we're given." I closed my eyes and began to fuck her hard, imagining her long, lanky body underneath me and imagining how Celeste felt with me inside her and how my first, a sweet, innocent girl with skin as black as night who used to sing like an angel in the church choir had felt the first time she'd parted her legs for me...her name like a nearly forgotten memory at the edge of my mind...Darrie, I think it was.

Arlene responded to my thrusts, her eyes blazing with anger and regret and above all, pleasure as she clung to me, her touch conveying her need and desire to get every last ounce of pleasure from our last time. I fucked her hard, trying to ignore the niggling feeling that this Cody was likely going to blow at least my head off when I began to cum.

Arlene squirmed underneath me, trying to control her sobs of pleasure, but finally turning herself loose with a feral scream of delight, Cody laughing as the hounds resumed serenading us. She reached up and defiantly pulled my head down and kissed me, making sure that Cody saw her feeding me her tongue. I was filled with a great sense of delight that even if I was going to die, I was making this white woman scream in ways that Cody never had or would and I broke the kiss laughing my defiance as I made one last brutal series of thrusts into Arlene that sent her spiraling off into a loud, barking climax as I sank into her as deep as I could and emptied my balls into her, resigned and happy to die as a black cuckold for this fat deputy.

"YESSSSS!' Arlene managed to hiss between gasps for air. "Got me a real man between my legs." She glanced over at Cody and sneered. "He's got a real cock too, unlike some limp little dick fellas I know!"

The fat man's face was a bright red and his eyes were filled with something a lot crazier than whatever haunted Arlene. He unconsciously rubbed his bulging crotch in his stained khakis and licked his lips. His eyes wandered away for a moment and I considered making a play for his pistol, but he was a good distance from me and I was still hard and deep inside Arlene, her cunt still tightly wrapped around my cock.

His eyes cleared and he squinted at me, his eyes all piggish as he waggled his pistol at me and said, "Alright, boy, nice and slow, climb off my wife." I did as he said, trying not to wince as my cock made a wet, obscene sucking noise as I withdrew from Arlene's pussy and she moaned in pleasure.

Cody backed up and pointed me to the door. "Let's go, nigger. Ain't no sense getting dressed...you ain't gonna need clothes much longer." He kept his distance and I debated simply attacking him and hoping that I could take him and survive whatever wounds I might take.

I decided to bide my time and headed for the door, glancing once back at Arlene as she stared at me, despair and hate in her eyes as tears ran down her cheeks and she whispered, "I'm so sorry, Tyler."

Cody snapped, "Shut the fuck up, whore. I'll deal with you when I get done with the spear-chucker here. You keep quiet and maybe you won't be shitting and pissing blood more'n a month or so."

I slowly walked down the stair and began to turn towards the kitchen when Cody muttered, "Out the front door, nigger. You think we're stopping for a beer on the way out?"

I felt sticky and unclean as I climbed down the steps, the sun beating down on my sweaty and naked body. The hounds lifted their heads up to watch us go into the dirt yard...one rising to its feet to amble closer towards us. Twenty feet into the yard, Cody said, "Alright, nigger, turn around and face me."

Moving cautiously, I turned around and saw him standing a little over ten feet from me, gun pointed at my torso, him grinning broadly and most disturbingly, an obvious hard-on in his pants. "Boss, you don't have to do this. Take me in, beat hell out me, but you don't need to shoot my ass."

Cody giggled and shrugged. "Maybe I will and maybe I won't." He licked his lips again and his hand went into his pocket. He brought out a switchblade and flicked it open. "Tell you what, boy...you go on and cut off your own black dick and I'll let you go." He flung the knife into the dirt near my feet, the blade sinking into the dry dirt, the blade glittering in the bright sunshine.

I looked down at the knife with more longing that I wished and then back up at Cody. "Reckon, I'll pass, boss. I guess I'd bleed to death. Shooting me would be quicker."

He grinned and shrugged as he replied, "Shitty deal for sure, nigger, but it's the best deal any nigger's gonna get caught banging a white man's wife, even if she is a fucking slut." He thumbed back the hammer on his pistol.

I steeled myself to lunge for the knife and try and stick it in him before he could shoot me dead, but as I kept my eyes on his crazy ones, the screen door banged open. Not taking his eyes off of me, Cody said, "I thought I told you to stay inside, you stupid cu..."

Cody's voice was drowned out by the roar of a gun and I flinched as I assumed he'd pulled the trigger and shot me. As I patted my body, seeking blood and waiting for the pain to start, Cody lowered his gun and opened his mouth to speak, but instead of words, a gout of blood flowed past his lips, followed by another gunshot which faded into echoes almost immediately. I blinked in surprise as I looked down and saw two blood red flowers blooming on his sheriff's blouse.

He fell to his knees and I saw Arlene, standing naked a few feet behind him, holding a twin to the big forty-five revolver in Cody's hand. Her face and chest were red with something akin to arousal, her nipples swollen to the point of bursting. Cody looked down, his free hand clawing at the holes in his chest. Arlene pulled back the trigger and said, "Fuck you, Cody Keller." With terrible and deliberate purpose, Arlene sighted down the barrel and blew Cody's brains out, blood and brains splattering my body as he fell forward to the ground.

She dropped her gun hand down, the barrel making a sizzling noise as it brushed her leg. Arlene never even flinched. She glowered down at Cody's corpse as I took the whole scene in, trying to will myself to breathe. The only thing that moved was the old hound dog that had already been ambling our way...apparently not troubled by the sound of shots in the least. As I stood there in stunned silence, the dog approached, sniffed the dead body and then began to lap at the spreading pool of blood pooling in the dirt.

Finally, slowly and cautiously, I began to move, giving Cody a wide berth as I approached the naked, blonde-haired woman. "Arlene? You okay, Arlene?" I said softly as I carefully took the gun from her limp hand. Her eyes were on her now dead husband, watching him intently as if he might roll over and climb to his feet. I could see one crazy eye staring sightlessly at the barn. I'd seen dead men before and I knew she had nothing to fear from Cody anymore.

"Arlene? Thank you...you saved my life," I said, reaching out to stroke her arm comfortingly.

She jerked her hand away, swinging her face around to stare at me, the anger in those blue orbs as intense as ever. "You think I done that for you! I was saving my own fucking life. I wasn't about to let that cowardly fucker beat me ever again. I've pissed and shit enough blood in my life."

I nodded and said, "I understand you, but thanks just the same."

Arlene ignored my thanks and then snorted and hawked up a gob of snot and spat it at her late husband. Wiping her mouth, she turned to me and said, "There's an old canvas tarp in the barn. Go get it and we'll wrap him up in it."

I shook my head. "Ain't you gonna go get the law?" Even as I said it, I knew how stupid it sounded.

She turned on me with fists clenched and screamed, "And tell them what...that I shot their asshole buddy 'cause he caught me fucking a nigger?" She slung an arm around and slapped me in the face, staggering me back as she continued to rant. "You want to fucking hang, Tyler, 'cause I sure as hell don't. We got to get rid of this sorry sack of shit and make like he never existed. Go get the fucking tarp. Get it now!"

I'd had combat sergeants who'd been less intense than her and I found myself running naked across the dirt yard towards the leaning barn, shoving open the door and finding a moth-eaten hank of tarp and dragging it back. We rolled Cody onto it, pausing to take nearly one hundred and fifty dollars out of his wallet and toss both forty-fives in with him before we bundled him up in the weathered canvas. Quivering with nervous energy, we hauled it into the bed of the old truck. I suddenly realized there was a sheriff's prowler parked next to it and I looked at Arlene and said, "What'll we do with the car?"

She stared at it, silent for a long minute before she worked it out and nodding, replied, "We'll put it in the barn for now. Tonight, I'll drive it to the border and leave it near one of his goddamn bordellos. You follow in the truck and then I'll drive it back while you cross the border."

I came up short and after a moment said, "You mean...I got to go?"

She laughed nastily and said, "Might be a bit suspicious, my husband gone missing and a colored man spending time out at the house." She came up to me, her hand coming to my face, stroking my still burning cheek with her fingers. "We both knew it wouldn't last. Tyler, it's time to go."

For a bad moment, I thought I might have to unroll him and fish car keys out his pockets, but Cody had left them in the ignition. We went back to the house and dressed. Arlene had cleaned my clothes as best as could be done and after what little time I'd spent in them the last week or so, it felt strange to be have clothes on again. It was nearly as odd to see Arlene clothed...wearing that same old fashioned, button up the front dress she'd sorta been wearing the first time we met.

We climbed in the truck and she took off like a bat out of hell. I glanced back at the bouncing tarp in the bed of the truck. I realized we didn't have any shovels. I looked over at Arlene who was staring straight ahead intently. "What are we gonna do with him? We gonna bury him?"

Arlene shook her head violently. "No...coyotes might dig him up...can't risk it. I got something better in mind." She didn't say more as we finally made the crossroad and then turned west. It was late afternoon when she turned sharply onto a barely visible road...obviously abandoned and unused for years. We bounced and crashed around a rise to come into a low depression where the remains of a barn and a small house had been at one time. The skeletal remains of a windmill stood over a rock cistern. Arlene skidded to a stop and we climbed out.

The place was deserted, but seemed haunted...I could almost sense the ghosts lingering. "What is this place?" I said in a hushed voice.

Pain clouded Arlene's eyes as she said angrily. "This here's home. Belonged to my daddy before the bank stole it back in 1931. I was ten. Pa moved us into town, left Mama here. She pointed to a rise beyond the house where the remains of a miniature iron fence surrounding a weathered wooden cross. "She died in 1925, given birth to my little brother. They're both up there." She looked at me, tears threatening. "Ain't nobody lives here now...aint worth shit, but there's a well we can use."

She pointed towards the large round cistern. I walked over there and looked down the uncovered hole. It went deep into darkness. I couldn't smell water though and glanced at her. "It went dry in 1929. Pa was always scared I'd fall down into it. Said it was nearly two hundred feet deep." Arlene smiled in a way that made me both aroused and frightened. "I reckon it'll do for Cody."

I nodded and we struggled with his rolled up corpse, raising it up and pushing it over the edge of the cistern. The bundle thudded against the sides of the well as it fell before it came to a stop with a wet, meaty sound. "I hope you roast in hell, you sorry son of a bitch," muttered Arlene as she walked around the cistern, pushing at rocks that had loosened in the homemade mortar, shoving them off into the well to impact with noises that made me queasy.

Each time she sent a rock down to crash on Cody, Arlene's eyes grew a little wilder until they seemed to be full of fire that was equal parts anger and desire. Her nipples pressed out against the thinning cotton fabric of that faded blue dress. I glanced at the sun, now riding low towards the west and said, "Maybe we best get a move on, Arlene. It'll be dark soon."

She spun and stared at me. "Fuck me, Tyler. I want it...I need you and that big, black dick of yours." I took a step back, daunted by the clear arousal in her face...in her body, something that went beyond human...like she was a wild spirit. Arlene was a bit scary and I have to confess, very sexy too. Scared and confused as I felt, I was startled to feel my cock begin to harden.

"Arlene...damn, but we got to get moving, girl...it's a long way to the border."

I was still backing up and that wild blonde woman followed until I bumped up against the lowered tail gate of the truck. Arlene pushed herself against me, rubbing her body against mine while her hands fondled my crotch and her lips pressed against mine. "We got time and I want you right now! I'm free now and I want to be fucked!" she moaned as her hands got inside my fly and drew my swelling dick out, stroking it anxiously.

Her tongue swirled in my mouth, dancing with my tongue and in the process, somehow communicating a sense of carnal lust that associates with the specter of death. I'd seen it and felt it many times in the heat of battle...the joy of simply being alive after spitting in Death's face. My arousal exploded inside me and my hands were all over Arlene, squeezing her breasts through the dress, tearing the dress open to get my hands and then my mouth on her swollen nipples while she crooned with pleasure. I slid fingers through her already sopping wet pussy lips, my shameless blonde slut not wearing any underclothes.

She bit my lip as she broke the kiss and sobbed, "Fuck me, Tyler...goddamn, I need your big cock in my pussy!" She pulled away from my embrace and bent over the tail of the truck bed, hiking her dress up as she spread her legs, revealing her tight ass and between her thick, wild bush, her pussy was spread wide and glistening with wetness.

I unbuckled my pants and let them fall at my feet and stepped up behind her and with the ease of being near constant lovers for the past several days, pressed the swollen head of my cock between her cunt lips and shoved hard. Arlene threw back her head and screamed with pain and pleasure and in triumph, spooking a couple of jackrabbits that skittered away from us as I began to fuck my white lover with a vengeance.

Our moans and screams drifted away from us to be devoured by the great emptiness that we stood in the middle of, Arlene's fingernails scraping against the rusted metal of the truck bed while I pounded my long, thick cock into her hungry, clinging pussy, her feeling so hot and slick and tight, both of us screaming and swearing from the sheer pleasure of uninhibited fucking and the pure joy of being alive.

"FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK MEEEEE!" Arlene squalled, her body quivering as I pressed myself against her, hands wrapped around her and squeezing her large titties brutally, almost still except for my pelvis which was moving like a jackhammer as I fucked her with quick, powerful thrusts. Her cunt muscles tightened around my cock as she began to cum, sobbing, "I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT. FUCK, I LOVE THAT BLACK DICK!"