South Texas She-Devil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I knew what was happening, I began to cum, gushing huge gouts of hot jism into her white womb, my entire body tingling with pleasure as I exploded inside her, lifting myself up on my toes as I tried to thrust into her as deep as I possibly could. Her cries of pleasure became louder and she seemed to cum all the harder as I filled her pussy with my spunk and I was laughing and crying with the intensity and the insanity of the moment – in love with life and maybe that crazy white girl as I just seemed to keep cumming.

I was so caught up in the rapture of the moment, I never saw the tire iron until the very last second, Arlene's arm lashing at me from such an awkward angle that it must have hurt. There was a flash of pain, that strangely enough, seemed to enhance my pleasure for a moment and then the world fragmented into pieces of blackness that spread together to darken my whole world. My last conscious sensation was leaving something hot and sweet and so wonderful wet, feeling keenly a sense of loss and betrayal.

#

I awoke in darkness and swam slowly out of it. I was alone and the truck and Arlene were gone. The waning moon and a blanket of stars were my only illumination. I tried to rise up twice only to fall down, taking a while to realize that my trousers were tangled up around my ankles. My head ached and was sticky where the skin had been broken by Arlene's blow. I had no clue what time it was, but I had a sense that it wasn't quite midnight yet. "Fucking bitch,"

I sighed even as I heard my Pa's voice laughing at me..."I done warned you about those crossroads and the devil. She done sucked away your soul, ain't she boy?" I closed my eyes and tried to clear my mind of his voice and all the accompanying echoes of every bad decision I'd ever made in my life. All that did was make me dizzy.

I stared at the sky, using the stars to determine direction. All my worldly possessions were back at Arlene's house, but I had no plans to go back and claim them. Thanking that crazy white bitch for not taking my shoes, I began to march across the scrubland in a southern direction, looking back in the darkness again and again for any sign of pursuit. I tried to steadily eat up the miles as I'd been taught in the army long ago, but my head was pounding and sometimes I was seeing double and I had no water.

Visions of Cody with the back of his head blown off keep flashing through my mind intermixed with images of Arlene's naked body underneath mine, her angry eyes fixed on me even as I moved inside her feverish body. I had a good idea of where she got off to and what it meant for me if I didn't get my ass across the river and into Mexico.

Sometime late in the night, I crested a small rise and looked back and three or four miles away saw several pairs of headlights all grouped together – a cherry top strobing and illuminating the sky like lightning dripping blood. I figured that somebody had come for Cody...and me. I moved on, shifting to the southwest and then to the southeast to hopefully shake any pursuers, but always moving south, praying that Arlene had been lying about Mexico being fifty miles away.

As light was breaking in the east, I scrabbled down a scree of loose shale into a dried up creek bed and moved towards the opposite bank when a gruff voice drawled, "That'd be far enough, boy. You're done running." A tall, gaunt shape emerged from the shadows of some heavy brush, holding a rifle at his waist, calmly pointed my way. His skin was leathery and wrinkled from too many years in the sun and a thick, unruly mustache covered his upper lip. He was wearing a denim jacket with a star on it and a sweat stained Stetson.

I considered running, unsure if I'd charge him or run away, but he read my thoughts in my body language and slowly shook his head. "Don't, boy...I can castrate a jackrabbit at fifty yards with this Winchester. Putting a round into your leg won't do anything but make you limp on your way to meet your maker."

I heard the absoluteness and finality in his voice and any thought of resistance flooded out of me. In a voice full of defeat, I said, "I didn't kill Cody Keller. Arlene did. She shot him to keep him from killing me."

He shrugged as he reached behind his back and came out with a pair of gleaming hand cuffs. "Don't much care if you did or didn't. Cody was a worthless piece of motherless white trash and I figured Arlene Keller would've done him in long before this." He tossed the cuffs over to land at my feet. "You know how this works, boy...put them on. Arlene's made some serious charges about you. Don't be fucking with me. Shooting a colored boy charged with murder and rape wouldn't raise any eyebrows round these parts.

I hesitated as I reached down for the cuffs. "Rape? I ain't raped no one!"

He motioned with his rifle and said, "That'll be for a jury of your peers, such as it is, to decide." Once I had the cuffs on, he pointed south and we began walking – him a safe distance behind me. "Just be glad it was me who caught you. Sheriff Wilbourne had'a got his hands on you, you'd likely have been swinging from a courthouse tree before the morning was out."

I glanced back over my shoulder at him and said, "Who're you?"

"Dave LaSalle. Some call me Dancin' Dave. Texas Ranger...retired. They call me when they need someone tracked out here in the big empty places." He sighed. "Figured as soon as I heard Arlene tell her story you'd be lighting out for old Mexico."

We marched for nearly half an hour before we came along an old army Jeep. He cuffed me to the seat and we made for the city of Andolisa, the county seat for Andolisa County. Along the way, I told him my story and of all that happened while he kept his eyes on the road.

As we came into town and moved through the streets, people out on their morning business looking at us, some spitting as they glanced at me, the Ranger spoke softly to me. "Tyler, you got yourself a regular shit sandwich to eat." He glanced at me with pity in his eyes. "You could be telling the truth...lord knows, I've lived long enough to separate what's real from the bullshit in this world. I've known Arlene since she dropped out from between her mama's legs back in '21. She's been pissed off at the world pretty much ever since, spreading her legs for a lot of men, mostly trying to get even for whatever she lost or ain't ever had. I reckon at least two men have gotten killed over her since she turned eighteen."

He snorted and said, "Boy, she was something then...make an old man's pecker remember being young. But whether she's lying here or telling the truth, you and me both know how this is gonna go. White woman in Texas says a colored man raped her...he's a dead man...just a matter of time. Worse, you're accused of killing a law officer. A piece of shit law officer for sure, but all the same..." We pulled up in front of the sheriff's office and the old man put a hand on my shoulder. "Make your peace with God, son. You'll be riding the lightning before the New Year arrives." He looked down and spat out his side of his Jeep and said, "I'm sorry bout that, but this...this is Texas.

#

I only saw Ranger Dancin' Dave LaSalle one other time, although I did hear that he was all that kept the locals from hanging me. I wasn't ever sure he was doing me a favor. Sheriff Wilbourne and Cody's friends beat me near to death and I was still pissing blood long after the trial was over with and I was sitting in the State Prison waiting sentence.

The trial was a sensation and made the newspapers all over Texas. I pleaded 'not guilty' and then watched with my heart breaking as Arlene testified that I had snuck onto her farm and held her prisoner and raped her constantly for several days before Cody came home and caught me, but then I murdered him and forced her to help me hide his body. It was only while I was raping her again that she managed to knock me out and drive away to get help.

Arlene gave all this testimony in a dead, monotone voice, never once looking me in the eye, her face a harsh red, her eyes still angry, but thick with fear. Her testimony was supported by a local doctor who reported that in examining Arlene, her vagina's condition showed excessive abuse over a long period and that her anus had experienced some tearing from being anally assaulted.

The prosecutor built a case of me being a habitually violent man, citing my military record – two years in Leavenworth for assaulting an officer while stationed in France and my year and a day in Houston for hitting a policeman while drunk. He painted me as a rabid dog best put down for everyone's safety.

My own defense attorney made the minimal effort, skirting my claims as best he could and trying to get the court to show mercy and send me to prison for life rather than give me the death penalty. A jury of twelve white men, all over sixty years of age spent exactly fourteen minutes to decide my fate. I reckon it took that long 'cause one of them had to take off his shoes to count the votes up. A jury of my peers indeed.

The Judge, who appeared to know most of the jury on a first name basis, stood me up to pronounce sentence and asked me if I had anything to say? I rolled my eyes and gestured casually at him and replied, "Fuck you, your honor, but y'all have already decided to fry my black ass anyway. Go ahead and flip the switch you pale-bellied motherfucker."

The Judge's face went so red, I thought he might have a stroke on the bench, but finally, a grim smile broke out on his face and he answered, "I'll be right happy to oblige you, boy." I was sentenced to die on December 31 before midnight. I wasn't to see 1953 roll around.

My comments to the judge earned me a special beating from two good ol' white boys one night at the penitentiary who were let into my isolated cell for the longest fifteen minutes of my life. I heard they got serious time off for good behavior. Six months rolled by as I sat in my tiny cell day after day, marking the time growing short. Christmas, the guards gave me a thick stick of peppermint candy and waited till after I sampled it to tell me they'd been scratching their asses with it. I got a Christmas card from Dave LaSalle urging me to "get right with the Lord' and telling me that he and his missus were praying for me.

Finally, December 31 rolled around and they prepped me for execution and took me to a windowless cell down the hall from the execution chamber. I sat in a chair that was securely bolted down to the floor in case I had any last minute ideas of using it to escape. I ignored my last meal, knowing full well my guards had spit in it. I was calm. I wasn't sure I was right with the Lord, but I was ready to get the hell out of Texas.

With maybe an hour to go, the guards came in with another chair and then shackled me securely into the chair I was in. ""What's all this?" I asked hesitantly, figuring it was time for one last beating.

A pale faced guard with a Moe haircut snickered and said, "Sometimes, we get a request from the victim's family. A last little private visit with the piece of shit who killed some of their kin. We're always happy to oblige." My heart began to beat wildly as his words sank into me. I couldn't believe she would...

The door opened and in stepped Arlene. Her hair was still blonde, but somebody professional had done the hair job. She looked more like Veronica Lake than ever before. She had on a little make-up and she was wearing a fancy looking cloth coat with nice high heels on her feet. Her face was pale and drawn under the makeup though and though she looked pretty, I much preferred the face I'd seen cumming not so long ago.

Moe stepped to her and pulled out a beavertail sap, putting the weapon down on the chair he'd brought for her. "You got thirty minutes, Mrs. Keller. Don't make him bleed." He pointed to the sap and said, "Hit him in the gut and in the...um, balls. Won't show and it'll hurt like hell."

Arlene nodded and smiled coldly at him. "I understand. Thirty mintues." She slid a coat sleeve up and looked at a sparkly gold wristwatch. Moe tipped his uniform cap at her and left, the door clicking as the lock was thrown into place.

For a long time we just stared at each other. My fear of Arlene quickly gave way to a hate that almost made me quiver while she stood there by the chair and stared coldly back. When I could bear the silence no more, I rasped, "Come back to take one more cheap shot at the nigger, Arlene?"

She looked down at her feet, casting her face into shadow and was a long time replying, finally saying, "I suppose I deserve that, Tyler." She looked up at me, her face now streaked with tears. "I wanted to...shit, I don't know. I wanted to tell you how sorry I am over how I did you."

I could feel my anger swelling and I strained against my shackles, praying for a single weak link so I could break free and strangle the lying white bitch. "You want to apologize, go tell that fucking judge how you lied before they fry my ass."

A sob broke loose from her, a bubble of snot forming and bursting over her upper lip. Arlene wiped it away with the back of her hand and barely looking at me, replied, "I can't do that, Tyler."

"Right," I answered, sarcasm and despair both in my voice. "Much fairer to just let the nigger die instead."

Arlene's entire body seemed to hunch over as she let out another sob. She pushed away tears with both hands and then began unbuttoning her coat. "No, I mean...I can't do that, Tyler. I'm pregnant with your baby." She spread her coat wide to reveal a plain dress that stretched tightly across her swollen belly. She shrugged the coat off and draped it over the chair, stepping closer to me as she ran her hands over her stomach.

I stared at her, shock dissipating my anger as I looked at a woman in the later months of pregnancy. "My...my baby?" I whispered.

Arlene nodded and replied, "I'm in my six month and the doctor tells me it's already big for its age. It's yours...I'm near positive that it's a boy too."

My head was spinning and things started to blacken on me and I gasped for air, taking deep breaths until finally I could look up into Arlene's tear streaked face. "I'm gonna be a daddy?" I looked around as if looking for someone to jump out of hiding and tell me this was all a sick joke. "I'm going to be a daddy and I'm fixing to get fucking killed! What the fuck did you do this to me for, Arlene! Why'd you fucking lie and kill me for?"

Arlene began crying full on, managing to speak between hesitant sobs. "Please forgive me, Tyler...I done wrong and I can't undo it, but it...it was the only way I could see to get free."

"What the fuck you mean, girl? Why'd you set me up?"

She wiped her face again and her voice grew cold and flat, hints of her old anger still simmering. "Cody had to die...if'n I'd let him just go missing, it would've been years before I'd have had title to his place. I'd had to wait for them to declare that fucker dead. I couldn't wait. Them fellas from the oil companies had been nosing around for months and wanted to buy the place and Cody was just teasing them on, jacking up the price. Cody had to die and I had to be clear of any wrong-doing. You...you were convenient." She began to sob again and then slowly and awkwardly went to her knees. "Forgive me!"

"I was...convenient." I considered her words. "Fuck. Pa warned me about those crossroad and the devils you fool with there. You played me the fool from the moment we met. All that fucking and well, reckon we can't call it loving, can we? All that didn't mean shit to you."

Arlene shook her head. "It weren't meant to, Tyler, but...it did. You made me feel better than any man ever has. You were better to me than any man ever was and I almost didn't do it, but selling the property...it meant money and a way to get the hell out of South Texas and in the end..." She looked up at me again and held out her hands in supplication. "Please forgive me, Tyler. I'd tell the truth now excepting I'm going to have a baby...your baby...your son! I can't do it...they'd take him from me and I...I love him."

Her last words brought me up short, smothering my harsh reply as I recalled her words while she sat naked in a window looking out at the night several months and a lifetime ago. "Ain't got nobody and ain't nobody ever loved me...I don't love anyone."

My face must've told her I remembered because she reached out and took my shackled hands. "I understand now, Tyler...what love means...how it feels...how you felt about your Celeste. He's my world now, Tyler and I love him and I want to spend the rest of my life loving him...teaching him how to love and make a better life than you or me ever knew."

I slowly shook my head and sighed. "You are one crazy white bitch, Arlene. You're a she-devil and I almost wished I'd never laid eyes on your sorry ass."

She gave me a tentative smile and replied, "I know. I'm sorry for what I've done to you and I'll be sorry for the rest of my life, but I wanted you to know...about the baby. I'll raise him right, Tyler. I already got us a place in Mexico...I bought a little store and I'll raise him up there. It's beautiful there...it's on the Pacific Ocean. I'll raise our boy right. I'll teach him about love...how to love and about his daddy and what a good man he was." She paused and looked up into my eyes and said, "I love our baby, Tyler and I understand now that I must love you too, at least a little for putting him in my belly."

Arlene scooted closer to me, her hands now on my thighs, slowly stroking them as she said, "I wish I could save you, Tyler. I know I've fucked things up something awful and I can't make it right. Maybe I shouldn't have come, but I wanted you to know you're a daddy and I reckoned maybe...well, maybe I am crazy, but I thought if I had the chance, I could at least let you leave this world knowing a little bit of pleasure." Her hand pushed on up my thighs and then moved south over my crotch.

I couldn't have been more surprised. "You must be crazy, bitch!" I said with a bitter laugh. "I'm getting executed more for raping you than killing that cocksucker, Cody and you want to fuck me!"

Arlene nodded and said in a quiet and equally bitter voice. "Maybe I am and I don't know if this will help make my guilt lay a little quieter late at night, but I have to do this!" Her hands worked at my pants, not having too much problem since they'd already took my belt so I couldn't deprive the state of Texas of the privilege of murdering me. She got my fly undone and reached in with warm hands and pulled my peter out.

Her hand felt good and despite my anger and disbelief, my cock began to respond. Oh, like everyone else in prison solitary, I jacked off a lot – ain't much else to do...I'd done it earlier in the morning, but I'd missed the feel of a woman's touch...that softness and that knowledge a woman can have. I began to harden under Arlene's attention.

Arlene's lips wrapped around the head of my cock and her tongue began to move like a wild thing, fluttering and licking at me while she began to suck me off. I groaned as memories of those wild days and nights in her old farmhouse swam in my mind...even after all these months, I recognized her mouth...her tongue, her furious and determined ways of pleasing a man. "Fuck me," I moaned. "This ain't right...not by a damned sight."

Arlene mumbled something incoherent as her mouth took more of my swelling dick in, taking me deeper and deeper until my helmet was nudging the back of her throat. She bobbed and moved her head up and down, my now erect cock sliding back and forth between her full lips. She suddenly let me slip from her mouth, my dick dripping with her spit and whispered tearfully, "I missed this, Tyler. I missed you. I missed your big, black cock."