All Comments on 'Southern Heat Ch. 02'

by SinsiousSiren

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Fantastic story.

I loved reading the first two chapters of this story. It is a great story. I can't wait for you to write the remaining chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Siren Song

I've heard the song and drifted, drifted immersed and awash in it's melody. You have my undivided attention. I await your next submission...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
A special story.. .

Please add to this wonderful, emotional journey...WOW thank you !!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 15 years ago
Tears in my eyes

I was a blubbering mess after reading this chapter. So Much like my life, except the reunion part. Keep it going Please.

txcrackertxcrackerover 8 years ago
Great Chapter !

I liked this chapter very much ! 5 ******'s by the way . It brought the playing field to a certain level , equalized a lot of background . Well written . I only gave the first chapter 4 **** 's , but this one got them all , it wasn't I didn't like it but you completely answered all the questions that ch. 1 left me with . GREAT READ ! Looking forward to the rest ..

Thanks again for your talent !

tx cracker

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 5 years ago
To easy.

You just made it to easy for Tony and Anthony to accept each other. And why was the mom ignoring her son to sit with her lover? This part of the story sucked. The whole story sucked.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous