All Comments on 'Spring Ritual'

by Araw

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter4 months ago

A very good fantasy

Emory_StrigerEmory_Striger4 months ago

Very creative. Not as common here as I would like. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A few typos. Needs some minor editing.

Plus it was described as "high-school students in a fertility ritual" never was it mentioned Zarah was now pregnant plus they will each find spouses.

Conrad and Zarah aren't raising their "baby" together? Maybe a part 0 background story. 2 stars

ArawAraw4 months agoAuthor

Anonymous: I didn’t write anything about Zarah getting pregnant, that was certainly not my idea. They spread fertility to the whole town and the surrounding fields…

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Nice. Creative. Different. Would that everyone's first time could be so good.

thomas_deanthomas_dean3 months ago

Fertility Ritual

Spring is in the air and the world comes alive. It's time to go a-maying. In a carefully controlled ritual, Conrad and Zareh are selected to kick off the season with first time copulation in public view on a hilltop. They are required to perform certain acts and assume certain positions in progression before they can lie together for the night in a bed in the auditorium.

Biologically successful copulation in late summer to autumn is more likely to give offspring born the following spring greater opportunity to survive, but planting time in spring is more romantic.

Are they in love? No, according to Zareth but they will lust for each other for life.

It's a cute story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous