All Comments on 'St Paddy’s Night and the Aftermath'

by kat4funn

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
kennyboy82kennyboy82about 7 years ago

Kat, you were always such a horny little bitch, you just get better with time. They own you, you'll be a whore forever now. I still want to fuck you though. xx

funtime4u2funtime4u2about 7 years ago
great story

It looks like you have another winner story Kat. You're such a gorgeous slut aren't you. But after the chip, I think they are going to slave you out. I hope I'm wrong but they own you now. be careful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ideas for future stories

I am from Japan and we have "underground" clubs that feature 2 things, incest and cosplay. Both are very popular at our clubs, though the incest pays more depending upon if the incest is lesbian or hetero.

Most money paid to least goes like this mother-son(s) & father-daughter(s) pays the most, followed by brother-sister(s), Grandmother(s)-grandson(s) & Grandfather(s)-granddaughter(s), uncle(s)-niece(s) & aunt(s)-nephew(s), mother-daughter(s), sisters, grandmothers-granddaughter(s), aunt(s)-niece(s), male 1st cousin(s)-female 1st cousin(s), and finally female 1st cousins. 1st cousins fucking tend to be legal in most places so it does not pay as well, but it does pay better than the cosplay prostitution does. The pay scale for cosplay prostitution depends on the demand for both the characters the whores dress as and how good the whore is at fucking. To maximize the money we receive, we sometimes change the cosplay sex outfits just so we can match-up a popular character to a really good and enthusiastic whore.

We would love to see you Katherine and your sister Angie fucking each other in some lesbian sex play at our clubs in Tokyo and Osaka.

Maybe even see you, Angie, Geri, Jenna and Erica dressed up in cosplay and fucked like the whores you all are by our club members after seeing you and Angie put on a little show for us. With 2 blondes, 2 redheads and a dark haired Latina I am think about dressing you up as follows:

-You, Katherine should be dressed as Tigra, with a tiger tail butt plug and black stripe body paint on your arms and legs, and a purple micro thong & triangle bikini swimsuit top

-Angie should be dressed as Red Sonja with a chain mail triangle top bra and micro thong bikini, brown gauntlets and knee high stiletto heeled boots

-Geri should be dressed as Emma Frost wearing white over the knee leather stiletto heeled boots, a white leather micro thong, a white leather strapless bustier, white leather opera gloves, and a white leather half cape that come down to just the base of her back

-Erica should be dressed as Shanna The She-Devil wearing a lion print micro thong and triangle top bra combo, with a brown rope gauntlet wrapped around her left wrist

-Jenna should be dressed as Pantha wearing purple leopard print thigh high stiletto heeled boots, purple leopard print micro thong and demi cup bra, purple leopard print opera gloves and a gold choker necklace.

Both you and Erica will be without shoes and all of you will be essentially naked in your cosplay fuck outfits.

However, we want to know if you are still active before we make any official contact, so put up another story with you and the other 4 girls in it to let us know you are interested in us contacting you, so we can bring the 5 of you to Japan to play in our Tokyo and Osaka clubs.

kat4funnkat4funnover 6 years agoAuthor
To anonymous

We are currently under contract with the club I wrote about. So I'll have to decline your propositioning. But next time try giving me more than an anonymous email. Can't write if I don't know who you are. Therefore I think you are not real. Just pretending. Why not give me your email or name?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous