All Comments on 'Stacey Ch. 01'

by stevieraygovan

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
All too rare...

to find a story with well-written and very human characters, insight, and a great, slow build of sexual tension. There are few stories on Lit that have left me eager to read more when a chapter ends. This is one.

My only quibble (and it's just that) would be the relatively long "revelations" scene which could benefit from a little more description of the characters' physical reactions (shifted uneasily, looked away, blushed, etc.) as the truth comes out. That scene seems detached from the treatment of the rest of the story.

Great job! Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
EXCELLENT

This has the begginings of an excellent series. Please continue with your fine work. I am eagerly looking forward to the next chapter and I hope that it continues for quite a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very Good

I've enjoyed all of your stories so far. I'm interested to see where this will lead. However, all 3 pages got chopped off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
::sniffle::

What a beautiful friendship Dan and Stacey have. I see you're building us up to something and I'm excited for what it might be. I'm only sad that Angelina is gone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Astounding!

Keep up the good work!

edgarf217edgarf217over 13 years ago

I just lost my wife and I wish to hell I had a Stacey....

newtype2525newtype2525over 9 years ago
Wow! Talk about a new direction!

I'm loving the "Awakening" in this story! I must say that it started dark enough to make me almost walk away. But after reading your other stories I had to see it through! You previous body of work gave me faith that this would be worth the read! An I'm loving the story to this point! I'm looking forward to the next chapter and any future stories you write!

bruce22bruce22over 7 years ago
Great Story

and interesting plot. I really wish I had a Stacey! I can just see her from the author's description. Her planned procedure with Chris as a third does not sound good to me.

But that is the author's prerogative. Please note eight years between chapters leaves me wondering..

BoomerbillBoomerbillover 3 years ago
Loved it!

Fun and well written.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I would love to meet Stacey!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I am surprised that there are so few comments about this engaging and entertaining 5 star story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous