Stacey Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then I realized it, and I think she did too.

Stacey was a very pretty blonde with a long ponytail.

"Anyway, I just wanted to come check on you." Giggling, she flipped her ponytail across my face. "See you tomorrow morning," she grinned, kissing me on the cheek before heading back to her bedroom.

My cock stirred again.

~ ~ ~

The next morning I was reading the paper at the table when she walked into the kitchen.

There was no mistaking it. Two days in a row, I'd noticed her amazing body and absolutely gorgeous face. While I was noticing things, I also noted a change in her usual morning attire. Along with her shorts being much smaller, her t-shirt was shorter and thinner. Her skintight tank top and painted-on shorts exposed quite a bit of her lower back, as well as the first few inches of her bare ass cheeks.

When she turned to face me, I knew something was definitely different. I could see her belly button, and she was very obviously braless. Her white cotton 'Aerosmith' t-shirt was an old threadbare relic with narrow shoulder straps and large, stretched-out arm holes, and her erect nipples were clearly evident.

"Sleep well?" she asked brightly; her usual morning greeting.

'She really is a doll,' I thought.

"Yes, thank you," I said. "How is it that you're always so cheery every morning? What's your secret?"

"Why shouldn't I be? I enjoy my life. I like my job, I'm in good health, and I have my best friend living with me. What's there to be grumpy about?"

"Yeah, I guess so."

She could see that I didn't quite share her enthusiasm.

"Dan, oh, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean—"

"I know," I said, waving off her apology. "I just think it's great how you're always so happy. You're really awesome, Stace. You always were, you know. You've always been the funnest chick I've ever known."

"Funnest chick?" she laughed. "That's me: a 'fun chick.' I should put that on my résumé!"

"Well, you are!"

"Thank you, Dan," she giggled. "I know what you mean, and that's very sweet of you to say."

She turned to leave, saying she needed to go get dressed for work.

I headed to the bathroom to get ready for work too, and I had just hopped into the shower when she knocked on the door. "Dan, can I come in to pee? I really gotta go!"

"Okay!" I said loudly over the noise of the shower.

She came in, still wearing her little shorts and thin t-shirt. The shower had an opaque curtain, not a glass door. Since we couldn't see each other through the curtain, we often used the bathroom together whenever one of us was showering.

When I finished my shower, I poked my head out to grab my towel. Although I didn't mean to, I saw her sitting on the toilet with her shorts around her knees as she peed.

Glancing up, she giggled, "Hey! Don't look, you big cheater!" Still giggling, she quickly covered her lap with a magazine.

"Sorry!" I said, ducking my head back behind the curtain, where I wrapped my towel around my waist. When I heard the toilet flush, I gave her some time.

"Ooh la la!" she exclaimed, as I stepped out of the shower. "Nice bod!" Grinning, she did a sexy little hip gyration while running her hands up and down her body like a stripper.

"Brat!" I said, laughing as I stood at the sink. "I need to go too," I added, gesturing to the toilet.

"Don't mind me. Let me just get out of your way...."

With her back to me, she slid in front of me. I slid to the left, giving her room to move by.

"Oops!" she giggled, when her ass rubbed against the front of my towel. "Good thing you have that thing on, huh?"

I looked at her in the mirror and smiled. I also noticed that I'd become halfway erect again.

Damn!

"Go ahead," she said. "I'm just gonna brush my teeth."

I turned my back to her and opened my towel. I tried to go, but I had to be careful because I was semi-hard. I didn't want to miss and make a mess, especially with her standing right there.

As the sound of my heavy stream filled the silent space, she giggled, "Wow, you must have really had to go!"

Embarrassed, I finished up and turned back around.

"All better now?" she asked sweetly. Having finished brushing her teeth, she took off to go get dressed.

I was brushing my teeth when she came back into the bathroom wearing a skirt and blouse. Barefoot, she stood beside me at the sink. "Here...skootch over a bit," she said, playfully hip-checking me to make me shift to my left.

Sharing the sink, I leaned over to spit out my toothpaste while she applied her mascara. When I stood again, she bent forward to get closer to the mirror.

Her movement made me bump into her.

"You must really like this outfit!" she said, giving me a sunny grin.

"Huh?" I started to ask, and she bumped me right back. Looking over her shoulder, she glanced down to where my semi-erect cock was making an obvious tent of my towel as it pushed straight into her ass cheek!

I was mortified, but she simply kept doing her makeup.

"Umm, I gotta get dressed," I said, trying to squeeze by so I could leave. When I was directly behind her, with my cock dragging across her ass, she pushed back against me again!

"See? I'm not the only one who'sup this morning!" she said, smiling happily in the mirror.

~ ~ ~

That night I didn't see her. Scott had taken me out again to the strip club, and by the time I got home Stacey must have already gone to bed.

I logged on to surf some porn, and again...nothing. Not even the beginnings of a hard-on. I tried to locate the picture of the blonde girl with the ponytail, hoping there would be more pictures of her somewhere, but I couldn't find her.

Depressed, I went to bed.

When I woke up the next morning, Stacey had already showered. While I was getting ready to take my shower, I heard her puttering around in the kitchen.

I was standing at the sink when Stacey came into the bathroom wearing her work clothes. She was again sporting a skirt and blouse, but this time she also had on some sexy high heels. Just like the morning before, she wedged herself in front of me to do her eye makeup, and I immediately grew halfway hard.

'Okay, I think I'm really onto something here. If nothing else, Stacey seems to be able to get me hard, at least a little.'

Noticing my stares, Stacey made a joke about my "sexy bare chest" as she pushed her ass against my towel-covered crotch.

"Mmmm, I guess this outfit meets with your approval too," she said, grinning cutely.

I knew what she meant, but I didn't say anything. I just smiled back at her.

And so it went, with most every morning starting off by Stacey rubbing against me in the bathroom to see if I "approved of her outfit."

One morning I was shaving in the mirror when she came in and pushed by me from behind, rubbing her front against my bare back. I was only wearing sweatshorts, and she had on those tiny short-shorts and thin tank top.

She sat right down on the toilet and peed.

When I looked over at her, she had her hands in her lap. Still, I could see her smooth legs all the way up to the side of her bare bottom.

"I guess you approve of this outfit, too," she grinned, ogling the tent that had popped up in my shorts. "Make sure to look away now," she added, smiling brightly.

After finishing her business, she moved over to wedge herself in front of me again. As I continued shaving, she leaned forward on her elbows to brush her teeth; right away, she pushed her ass against my hardening crotch. Grinning at me in the mirror, she wriggled her bottom in sexy circles on my cock. "Mmmm-hmmm, someone definitely seems to like what I have on this morning!" she giggled.

Yes, I was really coming to enjoy our mornings in the bathroom together.

The best thing was that she was always just...Stacey. She truly was that nice and sweet, and all she ever wanted was for us to have fun together. There was never any sexual tension, and her aim with her little morning game wasn't to be a prick-tease. She wasn't malicious about it, nor did she do it to feed her ego. That girl didn't have an ounce of attention-whore in her entire body.

Nope, she simply enjoyed playing our little game we'd stumbled upon together. She liked the fact that she could make me hard, and she was especially happy when we smiled and laughed during those moments, since moments of laughter were so rare for me.

Nothing had changed between us. We were still the same together as we'd always been.

She let me know that Chris was coming over again that night, and I said that was fine with me. Giving me this adorable pouty look she knew I could never resist, she got me to agree to stay in the living room with them instead of bolting to my room.

That night I was again only wearing some shorts while having dinner and watchingSportscenter in the living room when they come home.

Chris seemed a little drunk, but Stacey seemed fine.

"Don't worry, I drove," she said. "Doofus here might have had one too many, so I took us home."

"She's exaggerating," Chris said. "I'm fine. I could've driven."

"Probably," I said, looking worriedly to Stacey, "but better safe than sorry."

She knew exactly how much I meant it.

"Definitely," she said, nodding. "So what are we watching?"

"Sportscenter," Chris replied, as he and I watched highlights of a Raiders-Chargers game.

"Are you okay with that?" I asked Stacey.

"It's fine with me. Watch whatever you want. I'm going to go change."

She headed off to her bedroom, returning a few moments later in her little short-shorts and a t-shirt; a conservative one, though, not the more revealing tank top she'd started wearing around the house with me.

When Chris wrapped his arm around her on the couch, she curled her legs beneath her and snuggled in. I was in the love seat opposite them, and her sexy bottom was aimed right at me. Her bent position made her shorts ride way up high, provocatively exposing her bare curves.

She looked over and gave me a subtle yet unmistakable grin.

I felt my cock stir again. She kept smiling at me, so I got up to turn off the lights and grab myself a drink. When I walked by them to go to the kitchen, Chris continued watching TV while Stacey looked right at my crotch. Quickly raising her eyebrows twice, she gave me a comically leering grin.

I was definitely starting to tent my shorts, so I hurried off to the kitchen. Taking my time to fix a drink, I knew I still needed to wait a bit longer before I could return to the living room.

Instead, Stacey came into the kitchen.

"Hey, you..." she grinned, reaching for my glass while glancing down at my tented shorts. "I'm suddenly thirsty too. Is that for me?"

She left it open as to what she was referring to, the glass of water or my growing bulge.

"So, do you approve of this outfit?" she asked, smiling over the rim of her glass. "These aren't as skimpy as my other pajamas. It's okay if I wear this around you and Chris, isn't it?"

"You're right," I said, finally warming to the idea of playing her little game, "those definitely are not as skimpy as your other pajamas, if that's what you want to call them."

"What, you don't like my pajamas? You usually seem to approve of them," she grinned, staring down at my obvious arousal. "In fact," she added, beaming brightly, "it would appear that you really approve of these ones too."

"Oh, I approve of them just fine. These pajamas, your other pajamas, anything you wear; I love them all. I'm only saying that I wouldn't really call them 'pajamas' since they're just shorts and a t-shirt. You could easily wear them outside, even during the daytime."

"So does this mean that I need to start wearing actual pajamas or I won't be official?"

Still grinning, she was holding her glass up to her mouth with both hands like a little girl.

"Sweetie, you can wear whatever you want and call it anything you like. It's all fine by me."

"Oh, is that right? I can wear whatever I want, and you wouldn't mind?"

"Mind? No, I definitely wouldn't mind. What kind of things are we talking here, anyway?"

She smiled flirtatiously. "I guess you'll just have to wait and see, won't you?"

"I guess I will then," I agreed, taking the bait.

With a gorgeous sparkle in her eyes she handed me my glass, indicating that she needed to head back to the living room.

I was beginning to get a legitimate hard-on so I told her I'd be a minute, that I had to go check on something, then I'd be right back.

"Don't take too long," she grinned, "or I'll come looking for you."

I went to my room and immediately pulled out my cock. I was nearly erect. As I started tugging on it, I logged on to the site where I found the picture of the blonde girl with the ponytail. Flashing before me on my screen were countless sexy girls showing their naked pussies and beautiful breasts, gorgeous women one after another, but none of them were my blonde girl with the ponytail. Although I kept jacking myself, I was beginning to lose it.

'Come on, don't do this to me...where is she?' I exclaimed, silently pleading with the computer to give her back to me.'Damn it!' I shouted inside my head.

I'd lost it. I was soft again.

'Oh, well,' I thought, attempting some gallows humor,'at least I'm safe now.'

Trudging back out to the living room, I dejectedly dumped myself into the love seat.

When Stacey saw me, she instantly knew something bad had happened. She raised her eyebrows, as if to ask, "What's wrong?"

I shook my head sadly, and the hurt in her eyes was almost too much to bear.

Before too long, Chris was snuggling her into his chest while stroking her hip and the top of her ass. As his hand made its way down her bare thigh before circling back up to the hem of her shorts, she nervously shook her head at me. When I nodded tersely, she made an"I can't!" face.

I watched his hand caress the soft curves of her ass, and again I felt my cock beginning to harden. When I reached down to reposition it, Stacey's eyes bugged out! Grinning goofily, she brought her hand to her mouth in feigned shock...and obvious mirth.

I knew then, beyond a shadow of a doubt. Stacey could get me hard. She was the only thing in this world that could bear me away from my perpetual misery. She didn't even have to do anything. I just had to be near her. Simply being able to watch her was enough.

Stacey...only Stacey. There was something magical about her.

Chris kept stroking her leg, until he slid his hand up to the side of her breast, taking her t-shirt up too.

Watching her, I grew nearly fully hard. I wasn't all the way there, yet I was the thickest and longest I'd been in more than a year. When I lifted my leg to hide it, Stacey shot me another pouty face!

I laughed a little, and she smiled happily.

Once the movie was over, Chris said, "Well, kids, it's getting late, and I have to be up early. I better mosey on out of here."

He'd been drinking bottles of Dr Pepper the entire evening. He seemed completely sober.

"Are you sure you're safe to drive?" Stacey asked him, trying to gauge his condition.

He was fine. While she walked him out to his car, I went to my bedroom.

I was miserable. I knew there was only one woman for me, and of course she just had to be my lifelong best friend, and platonic roommate. She was also some other guy's girl.

Flopping down on my bed, my arms over my head, I stared off into nothingness.

Stacey knocked on my door, which I'd left halfway open.

"Dan, can I come in?"

She didn't wait for an answer. She came straight in and sat beside me on the bed. "What happened there? One minute you were fine, smiling and laughing with me in the kitchen, then you disappear and come back ten minutes later looking like someone stole your dog! What did you do?"

"Stacey, I...."

I didn't know what to say.

"Then you immediately started to get hard again once you were back in your chair. Oh, and by the way, buster, I seriously didn't appreciate that cheesy trick of hiding it with your leg after you caught me staring at it. I really like looking at that big dick of yours, you know. When you won't let me see it, that's just mean. Why would you ever want to be mean to your sweet little Stacey?"

She gave me a wide grin, then she became serious. "Well? Dan, you're going to have to talk to me. I'm not going anywhere. We've always been best friends, and you know we can talk about anything. If this is about Angie, just tell me. Look, I know I wasn't there when you really needed me, and I'm truly sorry. Believe me, it kills me to think of you having to go through that all alone, but I'm here for you now. I'm right here, sweetie, and I'm never leaving you. Talk to me. What's going on with you?"

Unable to face her, I stared blankly at my computer. Following my gaze, she looked over and saw the naked women on my screen.

"Okay, so it has to do with porn?"

"Stacey, no, it doesn't. Well, yes, it does, at least partly. Look, it's hard to describe...you know, to put into words."

"Give it a try. Are you addicted to porn or something? Is that it?"

"Far from it," I said, still unable to look at her.

"I'm sorry, Dan, I don't get it. You have to spell it out more clearly. Come on, spill it. What's the problem?"

"Stacey, I'm serious, you really don't want to know. It's hard to talk about. I'm telling you, it's not a pleasant thing."

"Try me. Whatever you're going through, we need to get this out in the open. Tell me, Dan. I'm your best friend. I swear to you, no matter what it is, you can trust me."

"Stace, Iknow I can trust you. I know I can do anything with you. That's part of the problem."

I was finally beginning to realize what was happening to me, and I had to come to grips with it.

"You're not making sense, Dan. Just spill it."

I sighed. It was time. I knew the day would come; whether it was with my brother or with her, I knew the day would eventually come. I needed to face the music and talk about it with someone, and it was going to have to be with Stacey...the very last person in the world to whom I wanted to reveal my problem.

I stared down at the carpet. I couldn't look at her.

"Stacey, something is wrong with me. Ever since Angie died, I haven't been...anything. I'd decided to kill myself, but Scott stopped me. She was gone; even you were gone. I had nothing to live for anymore."

"I know, honey, I know," she said, tears spilling from her big blue eyes. "You told me everything. I know, and I'm so sorry."

She was crying. My beautiful Stacey was crying, and I hated myself. I fucking hated myself for what I was putting her through.

"I didn't tell you everything, though. I meant it when I said I also died...that I'd lost everything. I mean I lost...everything."

I looked at her, then at my crotch.

She looked too. "You lost...huh? I don't follow you. Sweetie, you're fine down there. Sure, you're a constant mope, but all your parts definitely seem to be in working order."

"That's just it...they're not. I mean...it's not. It doesn't work. I can't get hard anymore. I can't do anything. I can't even masturbate. Scott keeps trying to help by taking me to strip clubs, and I may as well be at a pottery show for all the excitement I feel when I look at those girls. He brought me that computer so I could find some porn I'd like, or maybe hook up with a girl through one of those adult dating sites, and nothing works. No matter how hot the women are, I don't become the slightest bit hard. Stacey, I haven't been able to come in more than a year!"

She studied me, appearing totally confused. "How can that be? Any time I see you lately, your shorts are always tenting out a mile! You get a huge hard-on every morning we spend together in the bathroom. I just saw you becoming nice and hard, only a few minutes ago. There's nothing wrong with you, Dan. You're fine."