Stacey Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking a peek back, she saw that I was just about totally hard, at least as much as she could tell through my boxers. She smiled and bit her lip. "So good, baby. You're hard for me now, aren't you?"

When I squeezed it and moved it away from my body to show it to her, she grinned while pulling her panties up. "That's a great start, sweetie. Slow...we'll take it nice and slow. No pressure. Just let yourself get hard, any time you want. Like I told you, I want you constantly hard, okay?"

She came over and put her hand beneath my chin. "Think of me as you go to sleep tonight," she whispered.

Wearing only her panties and t-shirt, she was simply breathtaking. Holding my gaze, she kissed me on the forehead while squeezing my thigh very close to where my burgeoning erection was tenting my shorts.

As she turned to leave, she paused to grab her jeans from the floor. Bending at the waist, she playfully wiggled her gorgeous bottom before giving me a warm, sexy smile on her way out.

"Sweet dreams, baby."

~to be continued~

Please leave a vote and a comment to let me know what you thought. Your questions and comments deserve a response, so when you send feedback please make sure to include a return address.