All Comments on 'Stacy and Aaron Pt. 01'

by adamthepicguy

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great!!

Please continue,like to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
.

Another LAZY author who uses apostrophe's instead of quotation marks for dialog. Pure laziness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Way too short

and didn't leave the reader with a desire to want or care to read any further. If you had submitted a longer version you could have developed an interest in the reader to want more. BUT you didn't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
" 'Need a hand big boy?' "

What an unrealistic story, no storyline at all and then within two paragraphs his mother is saying " 'Need a hand big boy?' followed by "Don't be shy, its been a while since I've seen man meat. Let me play with it." ....(ha ha 'man meat') as if she would talk like that.

'I want you to fuck my face.' Stacy said as she continued jacking his cock"

Oh please, this is just juvenile crap.

Time Lit had a star for 'zero points'

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

his slut mom wearing thong, bending over to show son. her showing the thong means she is promiscius, her son needs to get her puss fumigated from disease before sampling it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
perfect

perfect

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good ideas

Moved way too fast but some good ideas. Many guys jo for mom especially after getting glimpse of t or a.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
come on, guys, how about some constructive criticism

This is adam's first story. If you want to destroy a first-contributor's desire to share his thoughts and fantasies, go right ahead. It will be your loss, assholes. Unfortunately, it will also be ours. I like this passage: "His legs felt like they were going to give way. This was his mom. Sucking his cock. He looked down at her, sucking his cock, licking his balls and teasing the head of his cock like a pro." That captures the surprised awe and delighted disbelief a boy feels when he sees his young cock planted in his own mother's face and mom's going to town on it. The author also gives names to his characters, which personalizes them and allows us to identify with them. Too many writers neglect this important detail. Most of all, adam's heart is in the right place. Intimate messing around and dirty banter between a son and his mom are fun. I trust that in future stories he'll put the son's cock in another of his mom's warm wet holes, the hole he came out of. A good motto to follow is the old saying, "a boy's penis and his mother's vagina--made for each other."

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good

It was a good story, if a little bit rushed. I liked it and hope to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

more please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous