All Comments on 'Staid Wife to Slut Wife Ch. 01'

by NatalieH

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Stick to BDSM

Your LW story sucks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Pretty good

Constructive criticism from the d**khead before me i see. Nice story so far. Language is good and the story have the possibility to be really good. Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More soon please!

Really looking forward to see how this one pans out - more soon please!

loboss2loboss2about 11 years ago
Good Start

Don't let the haters stop you! This is a very nice start to what I hope is a longer series of stories, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great beginning

Submissive wife is seldom seen in LW, and this one is welcomed. Her narrative voice and deep passion hooked me to want to see more of her. Keep writing this in LW please. 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fabulous!!

Fabulous! Love the fact that a wife has the realization that she actually craves the life of a slut. The fact that she is also a respectable lady with a good job makes it even sexier. I love it! So many wives would benefit from something like this happening to them.

spankfunforspankfunforabout 11 years ago
She must tell him ALL of her fantasies!

Her husband can't make all of her fantasies come true if he doesn't know them and if he does all her holes, her cherry red beat ass and pussy and tits will belong to him! It takes two and in todays world she better tell what she wants and needs or he goes to jail. Women got more than equality A few women like it but most need the man to take charge of sex and how their life moves without police or hospitalization! So the pendulum swings!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Just the tip of the iceberg... I hope.

I do dig your work . Keep them coming....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
don't bother

nothing was erotic in part one. a dumb wife who just needs a couple drinks to get fucked by the most obvious jerk from her company and a husband who lost all respect and therefore love towards his wife.

and now you have a happy marriage ? beeing the fucktoy for men and a possible aids nominee?

so it took 10 years and now you opened a whorehouse instead of a family, good luck because I never heard or read about an old happy whore or pornstar.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
OK first LW

Perhaps it is the Yank in me, but I found the elaborate use of British slang off-putting (sorry...had to do it!) I would recommend a more 'vanilla' (oops, there it is, again!) or Generic English vocabulary.

I DID enjoy the non-(LW)-typical admission of female submissiveness! Not really my cup of tea (end of that shit!) but a little difference never hurts.

Miss_JenniMiss_Jenniabout 11 years ago
totally re readable

You did it again Nat, yet another brilliant story with really believable characters in real situations, it nice to see the origins of a slut, from dull housewife to horny submissive slut and great pacing too

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 11 years ago
An enjoyable read

I'd like to see how far her husband will push her into submissiveness, and to what are her other fantasies, and will she get to enjoy them, along with what ever her husband can come up with.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nice work!

Really hot! Keep up the good work

greylensman02greylensman02almost 11 years ago
great story

Really enjoyed this. Loved the way it developed and how shocked each of the pair were at what they were doing and how far they would go. Very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So the punishment for cheating

is that he fucks you? And exposes himself to all the lovely social diseases? And accepts that you're a cheating slut? Well that just doesn't make sense. Failed story.

kemanderkemanderover 10 years ago
My, My...

I'm fascinated so far, so I'll cut this short to see where Natalie's fantasy takes us. Fun read so far. Keep up with your effort and don't ever take that commentator named anonymous seriously.

IamTakuanIamTakuanover 9 years ago
Amazing story!

This story touches on many complex issues in today's society. As an Aikido Master and longtime Dom, I can assure you that Natalie has touched on something deep in human nature and newly pervasive within our society. While I fully support women as equal human beings within our society, including the right to pursue what ever professional interests or job titles they may wish, and should be paid equally for said work, at the end of the day many are finding great truth in concepts like the ones contained in this story. It is an engineering fact that form follows function, and function follows form. This is true in human beings as well. Beginning at the DNA level to include our gender, our height weight and build, mental abilities, the environment in which way we grew up, etc. etc. etc. All of this combines, along with our temperament and experiences, along with other factors such as our core beliefs and values, to create who we are. While this is an extremely complex issue, changing our profession, our title, and other things in our life does not change who we really are. As such, I believe it is a foolish and self defeating mistake to run from this truth. Be who you are. Live, love, and pursue life in your own way, and on your own terms. God bless.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
pure unadulterated

Shite.

khatch46khatch46over 7 years ago
You are the poster woman for all submisive ladies

First, anons are narrow minded children who are too afraid of opening their eyes to life's possibilities. In addition they are drive by cowards so weak that they have to hide behind anonymous comments.

In my option, every woman who has the slightest desire to be submissive to their mate should read this story before she is married and then after she reads it she should ask her fiancée to read it. If it is not in him to give her what she needs she would be advised to keep looking for the man who will treat her as she needs.

khatch46khatch46over 7 years ago
miss spelling

I spelled option instead of opinion

Stevep571Stevep571about 7 years ago
Good stuff

Loved the first instalment, well constructed story and getting hornier and hornier with each page. Looking forward to reading more

DrakkarNoirDrakkarNoirover 6 years ago
A promising start

A slut wife is every Dom's dream - a cunt who is prepared to go wherever he chooses to take her.

I look forward to future instalments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Staid wife to Cuckie husband....

should be your title! He's just too stupid to know it! If the sex was so bad in their marriage than get a divorce!

sammi_in_the_snowssammi_in_the_snowsalmost 4 years ago
A Slut Emerges

Fine beginning ! I am eager to continue reading the saga about Natalie's sexual evolution. Good work !

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome,

You filthy girl, I love slut wife stories, jono14 x

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

I question the mental health of people who like this type story.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 2 years ago

What fun a wife like this could be. As long as that is what she wants. I can't wait to hear the full depth and breadth of her desires. This is what Loving Wives is meant for. Very hot and what I read LitEROTICA for.

Adrian18255Adrian18255about 1 year ago

Superb, nicely written - 5 stars

MrBondsMrBonds11 months ago

Very nice - hot sex and detailed writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNatalieH@NatalieH
I am a submissive woman who enjoys being dominated by both men and women, including some humiliation aspects but not pain. I am very much into sexual servitude but tend to shy away from the pain, chains, whips aspects - its not for me, I want my servitude to be chain-free. I f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES