All Comments on 'Staid Wife to Slut Wife Ch. 03'

by NatalieH

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Miss_JenniMiss_Jennialmost 11 years ago
hot and very horny

Nat you did it again and created a wonderful story of humiliation and submission within a loving marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
WOW

Turn on or what more soon please Nat I really enjoyed this story.

roadbirdroadbirdalmost 11 years ago
simply great

don't care what others think wife and I loved it

mel_pomenemel_pomenealmost 11 years ago
A fine story, NatalieH ...

and that is three five-star votes I have cast for this wonderfully erotic piece. I thought you might well get some stick from the LW fans and it was probably a good idea to submit it to BDSM, even though it doesn't quite fit there either!

Still, we aren't BDSM freaks aren't as fussy a some and your story is very welcome. I hope you carry on with it - well done and many thanks - you have a talent for this kind of thing.

MrsCanyonMrsCanyonalmost 11 years ago
In training

The road to your training has just started. Looking forward to reading more as you get better and better being a used slut.

You still have a lot of training to do before you can get paired for your services.

I am sure that hubby has many friends that wil be helping him out in your training.

tanda9876tanda9876almost 11 years ago
Fantastic

Love the fact that you describe how you feel during the course of the evening and that the submission adds to your enjoyment. Can't wait to read what happens when you come back downstairs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Well Done and Thank You

You have captured the delicious inner conflict that the Natalie character struggles with as she tries to balance her desires and her fears. I hope that you don't rush through her ambivalence as she works to reconcile her feelings. May her challenges continue for many more chapters.

Thank you for making the power dynamic and relationship between Natalie and Paul important to the story. Exploring their struggles to define a relationship is much more interesting than a simple search for new experiences.

greylensman02greylensman02almost 11 years ago
Wonderful story

Loved this latest episode in the Staid Wife series. Fantastic that the story is slow and that we get to feel the inner conflict and turmoil of the central character. The other characters feel so natural too, their hesitation and uncertainty adds to the realism. And, besides all that, it's a really bloody horny story on one of my fave subjects. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Make it messy?

What, a twelve year old wrote this silliness? Story never got off the ground and never really got my attention. Their actions seemed random and implausible, making the entire thing unbelievable.

lottie_8853lottie_8853almost 11 years ago
Appeals

Anonymous as a sub myself I disagree with you completely. I love the idea of this and if it were possible I would love this to happen to me.

Natalie great story, I hope to read more of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Miss loved it ;)

Well!... I didn't think I would be as much into this story as your builders slut etc.! This loving wife story is amazing, My read was lovely. your stories are thrilling with a constant slight feeling of arousal ;) I think its brilliant the way you describe the scenarios & your feelings throughout! Keep them rolling Slut ;) Kind regards! Cathy x

MysteriousMeMysteriousMealmost 11 years ago
Why?

And Also..Surprised to read such negative comments! They sound like a right bunch of nuns! But you got to thank them for they are the reason we stray to find a better life of pleasure!! Yolo..! Only the adventurous, The confident & the brave could bring this story to life! God help the boring bunch..Amen.

subnhubbysubnhubbyover 9 years ago
Love a willing sub

Love the way you've both discovered the pleasures of a D/s lifestyle. Sharing my hotwife is something I enjoy greatly and so does she. Please post more :)

DrakkarNoirDrakkarNoirover 6 years ago
First use as a 'whore'

Not technically a whore because no money changed hands, but definitely whorish behaviour 🤑

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great Story

I wish I could be surprised that people had left negative comments but sadly I’m not. Love the story, I hope you can shrug off the negative comments because wether it’s truth or fiction it’s nobody’s business but yours and your husband.

Have been there and done similar myself with my husband, loved it and no regrets.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent slut wife story

I'm very impressed with this author, she has a way of drawing you into the dirty tale.

Jonathan 4 x

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 2 years ago

A sexually arousing tale. I loved it on all levels. This is what I read LitEROTICA for.

MrBondsMrBonds11 months ago

Really hot and well written - I wish my woman was as slut like Nat!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNatalieH@NatalieH
1450 Followers
I am a submissive woman who enjoys being dominated by both men and women, including some humiliation aspects but not pain. I am very much into sexual servitude but tend to shy away from the pain, chains, whips aspects - its not for me, I want my servitude to be chain-free. I f...