Start of an Erotic Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mehek nodded yes, and said, "Move it in me."

I slowly withdrew the cucumber and pushed it back in. Mehek smiled as I stroked the inner confines of her vagina with the firm object. Her juices began to flow out and down her ass crack, every time I pulled the cucumber back. She released her legs and started to move her hips in synchronizes motion, matching the movement of my hand. I started to fuck her pussy faster and sped up the movement, sliding the cucumber full length in and out of Mehek's expanded pussy. Mehek could feel her climax welling up inside her as my hand came in contact with her clit on each stroke. Unlike me though, we was really verbalizing it.

"Oh Kash, don't stop, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum" she panted.

Mehek grabbed my arm and held the cucumber deep inside as she ground her clit on my hand. She was bouncing on my hand as her body convulsed when the orgasm rippled through her. Her vagina contracted so hard that it pushed the cucumber out. I pushed the cucumber back in and continued to fuck her pussy hard and fast, just like she had and soon Mehek was cumming again. Finally when she went limp with exhaustion did I stop and take the cucumber out which was gleaming in the light. Her juices were thick and had formed a white ring right where I had been holding it.

I moved up her body and fell next to her exhausted from my effort. We wrapped out arms and legs over each other and kissed each other thought heavy yet serene breaths. I don't know when but we dozed off naked, wet and in each other arms, and woke up when it was dark out. Mehek looked and me and I at her, and we didn't have to say anything. We both new that this day was a start of something very special. The exhaustion of the countless exhaustion over took us again, and we feel asleep intertwined till morning.

I woke up to find Mehek lying by my side looking at me with a smile and she brushed of my hair from my eyes. I turned to face her and she kissed my forehead and asked,

"Did you sleep well?"

"Oh yea," I breathed out. "Amazing! I kept dreaming of us all night"

"Oh really? And what were we doing?" Mehek asked teasingly, running a finger up down my face.

"Everything we did last night." I smiled back.

"You mean this?" Mehek leaned over and kissed my lips again. Her kiss was hot, charged and passionate. She pulled herself to me, crushing our breasts together and breathing hard as she slipped her tongue into my hot mouth. Our mouths were open, lips were pressed together, and tongues were dancing in and out of each other mouths. Both of were had woken up horny and our loud kissed and throaty noises were evident of that. There was urgency in both of us, and almost simultaneously without breaking our kissing frenzy, we reach down and started caressing each other pussies.

Mehek was just as wet as my pussy felt. We lifted one knee and both of us parted our legs to give each other full access to our pussies.

Mehek slide her finger into my wet pussy and started fingering me as she bit my lip. She was really horny and aggressive. Taking her cue, I started finger fucking her pussy and rubbing my thumb of her clit. Mehek's pussy responded by oozing her juices on my fingers wetting them thoroughly. She in turn bent her finger and start rubbing my g-spot and the intensity with which the pressure was increasing in my pussy was incredible.

I shoved another finger into her pussy and started moving them alternately in and out. Mehek was now pushing her pussy onto my hand. We were kissing each other like animals in heat. Our hands were moving frantically in each other pussies, both of which were making loud squishing noises as our juices oozed out. Mehek slip another finger my pussy and started moving her hand back and forth rapidly. I followed suit and within seconds both of us were moaning indicating out impending orgasms.

"Oh yea baby, don't stop!" Panted Mehek.

"I'm goona cum too, Mehek, I'm goona come hard" I squealed.

The in happened! We both came at the same time, groaning loudly letting out lust take over completely. Our naked bodies were slithering on the bed, shivering as wave after wave of pleasure rippled through from our pussies to our whole bodies. Even though we didn't use any toys, or cucumber or vib, the orgasm was more intense than either of us expected and finally when we regained our senses, we realized that other of us were panting as were covered in smalls beads of sweat!

We both smiled and laughed as I said "Mehek, you have turned me into a sex addict!"

"This is only the beginning," she said with a wink.

"What do you mean?"

"Let's take a quick shower and get dressed. We have some shopping to do!" Mehek said with a twinkle in her eye.

After breakfast, Mehek and I got into the car and drove straight to the downtown of the city. Mehek obviously seemed to know where she was going. After driving for almost an hour, we entered the seedy part of the city. Showing a comfort with the area that surprised me, Mehek parked the car in the parking garage. We got out to a world that was certainly new to me despite being in the US for a while now.

Both sides of the street were lined with strip clubs and video arcades, and, even though it was still early in the day, several of the women that I could see were clearly professional hookers. "This place is usually pretty reliable," Mehek said, and before I could react she was being pulled into one of the video places. While I was nervous walking into an adult store, Mehek just grinned boldly and guided me to the left, where an entire wall was devoted to sexual toys of every shape and size.

"See anything you like?" Mehek asked me?

While last night had been a VERY liberating experience for me, being in a store looking at sex toys was a bit much, and I thought I would die of embarrassment. We were standing right in front of an enormous black strap, and I couldn't help staring at it.

"Mmmm, I like that one too," Mehek said, and pulled it down to heft it in her hand. "Think you can handle it?" she asked with a grin.

"Shhhh!" I said looking around, "Not so loud"

Mehek just laughed and caressed my arm soothing me. "It's ok dear, no one cares here." She picked up the black dildo, and then another smaller one that was purple in color. The purple one was smoother and lacked the veiny details that the black one had.

She processed to look around and found a rather long double-dildo (it's the one where each end of the dildo has a penis-head). I was over a foot long, maybe even a foot and a half. I was skin color and I was staring at the sheer size with my eyes and mouth wide open. Mehek looked at me and said, "It's for both of us silly."

Relieved, and getting more comfortable, we continued to shop around, buying the harness for the strap-on, the double dildo, lube, and of course more batteries. Mehek got really zealous and taking advantage of the fact that we were going to be alone at home this weekend, she even bought some anal beads and butt plugs. All this was so new to me, that I felt like a student following my teacher and absorbing everything I was being exposed to.

We got back to the car, and Mehek drove back faster than the way she had driven in. The anticipation was brewing in both of us so much that we didn't really talk much. I was just thinking about the toys that were placed in the brown paper bag lying at my feet. The back strap-on had looked so intimidating that the mere image of it in my mind made my pussy twitch. I had no idea now the double dildo was going to work, but I trusted Mehek and that was enough for me.

Mehek pulled into the driveway, and both of us sprinted into the house. We locked the door behind us and immediately ran to the bedroom and started stripping ourselves and each other. Neither of us was surprised when we noticed a wet spot on the other's panties. We embraced passionately kissing each other making our way to the bed and falling on it. We moved around, making loud kissing noises, letting our lust completely over take us. I was panting when we broke our embraced and Mehek immediately got off the bed and pulled out the harness and much to my delight the black dildo.

Mehek wore the harness and slipped in the black dildo. It was an incredible sight to see her naked supple young body with a black cock hanging down between her legs. She adjusted her phallus and placed it so it rubbed her clit as she positioned herself between my legs. She popped open the lube and rubbed a generous amount on her "cock" and also on my already wet lips. Holding the lubed dildo in her hands, she rubbing the head up and down my clit and gently tapped on my clit. The gentle touches were already sending ripples of pleasure through my already sensitive and engorged clit.

"Ready, baby?" Mehek asked hoarsely.

Breathing deeply in anticipation, I simply nodded my head. The wide mushroom head of the dildo slowly pushed into my pussy. The plastic dong felt truly wonderful as it moved up inside me, so much better than the cucumber. Mehek moved very slowly, letting me adjust to the sheer size of her cock. I could hear and feel a wet squishing sound as the phallus moved deeper into my body. I arched my hips downward so the plastic dong rubbed against my clit.

A warm, tingling sensation spread outward from my pussy. Whimpering with desire my head shook back and forth on the pillow. Mehek ever-so-slowly pulled out of me and then she inserted the dildo fully back into my pussy. Then out again, and in. I moaned and close my eyes as she began to deeply pump into me with a slow rock-steady rhythm. . She closed down and top of me while maintaining her steady thrusting. I was so wet and horny, it was unbelievable. I was countering each thrust back with my own hip movement up. Our breasts rub together as she got down on her elbows over me and kissed my passionately. I was so close to the brink that I was moaning with each thrust. Mehek slid her hands under my waist, holding our bodies tightly together, still maintaining her in and out, in and out. This allowed her to thrust more deeply into me and gave us full body contact as she fucked me. Mehek was enjoying herself as well, as the dildo did almost as much to her clit as it was doing to my pussy. She picked up speed and all I heard over my moans was the creaking of the bed springs as she drilled her cock into my aching pussy.

"Oh fuck!!!!!" I screamed

My orgasm blossomed out intensely from my loins, causing me to tremble all over and against my lover. My pussy tingled, my breasts swelled and my nipples were poking out more than usual. Soon Mehek groaned and then yelped as the orgasm ripped trough her body Mehek stopped thrusting into me. Her body felt great on top of me, her tongue deep in my mouth, and her thighs pressed wetly against my own. Mehek pulled the dildo out of my pussy as it made slurping sound. She turned and lay on the bed, her legs splayed out, her breath coming in short puffs.

"That was amazing!" I whispered into her ear. She turned and again kissed me passionately. "Now it's my turn" I whispered.

I reached down and pulled the harness down, as Mehek lifted her hips and it slid down her legs. I pulled it on me the same way I had watched her and the feeling of a cock between my legs was surprisingly empowering. I got between her legs. Mehek was ready as she lifted her knees up. I wet the dildo on her pussy which was still wet from her cum and was oozing more juices in anticipation. I adjusted myself, aiming the cock into her hole and pressed my hips at her, watching engrossed, as the dildo disappeared into her. It was most erotic to see her open to accommodate it.

"Oh shit, Kash, oh god, it's so good!" She whimpered.

She picked up my rhythm as I started thrusting. The dildo pressed into me and soon I was feeling spirited and tingly all over. It gave me a feeling of power I'd never before experienced. And over Mehek! It was wild. I exploited my dominance by keeping her under me, fucking her hot pussy. Her hips and waist felt wonderful as I pushed and pulled her onto my "cock."

I leaned over her, grasping her breasts, feeling their weight sway in my cupped hands. I fingered her nipples, hearing her squeal in appreciation; that drove me on. The power I experienced was in itself a huge erotic stimulus. I felt myself developing towards a colossal orgasm, I blurted to the groaning Mehek, " Baby, I'm gonna cum soon, come with me."

Her reply came gasping, "Oh, my God, yes, yes!"

I grabbed her breasts hard using them like handles. I thrust my hips hard and deep so that our pubic bones were hitting each other with every thrust. My pending orgasm strengthened and then I knew nothing but rapture for an eon as the flashing lights blazed in my brain. The orgasm had utterly blown my mind. The next thing I knew I was kissing Mehek, tonguing her mouth as if there were no tomorrow.

Still hot, I gathered my wits and grabbed her hips, rolled her on top of me, and holding her by the waist, I guided her onto my pole. The look on her face turned from a sultry smile to a lustful flush as she sunk onto the dildo again. She looked awesome, beautiful and bemused. She was gone, her eyes looking into mine, glazed, as I thrust my hips to fuck her once more. If power is an aphrodisiac, I now knew why. I was steaming with lust as Mehek took my "penis" to the hilt crying out with each stroke.

I watched the thick dildo penetrate her, pulling her labia with it on the outward stroke. Her head lolled about, her mouth open and her breasts swayed with the rhythm I enforced on her. It was entrancing; I was feeling the effects of the reverse side, the base of the dildo was rubbing my clit the whole time. I could sense her developing her inevitable climax, just as I was. With difficulty, I slowed my thrusting, prolonging the ecstasy. Rolling her onto her back again, I thrust all the way into her although she was working hard raising herself at my insistent thrusts. With difficulty, I slowed my thrusting to let us teeter in pre-orgasmic, hazy bliss. Mehek begged me to make her come.

Leaning down, I pulled her sweaty breasts to my mouth. While sucking on her lush nipples, I pushed and pulled, our bodies sliding on our perspiration, my sensitized nipples giving me tremors all over. With the last of my energy, I gave four or five almighty thrusts. With a growl deep in her throat, she orgasmed and I came seconds after. I had never come for so long or so intensely.

Exhausted, I rolled us both onto our sides, to face each other. She grinned at me. I grinned back. The dildo plopped out of her pussy and I slowly too it out. Mehek wriggled herself fully onto it till her tummy touched mine and then she remained still, our breasts pressed together. I wrapped a leg over her and kissed her softly, for a long time breathing just through my nose. I returned the kiss giving it what seemed like quiet contentment. Neither of us spoke a word. We breathed in each other's sweet air.

We must have fallen asleep for a while, because both of us woke up hungry. We got out of bed, still naked and came down to the kitchen. We had made sure to close all the curtain and blinds earlier so weren't afraid of nosy neighbors or peeing toms. We had a quick meal where we fed each other, and then even watched TV in the living room holding each other naked. While both of us were horny as it is, it didn't help the matter that we were watching a primetime movie with plenty of erotic innuendos and lots of sexual scenes. Soon we were rubbing out hands on each other bodies while our eyes were fixed on the TV. Our wet pussies were again betraying our desires to each other and as soon as the movie ended, we dashed to the bedroom.

As I lay on the bed, Mehek pulled out the double dildo and swung it around. It looked like an erotic snake in her hand.

"I've been waiting for this all day," she grinned.

Mehek wrapped her delicate fingers around the lower head of the giant dildo and dragged it down onto my pussy. Mehek rubbed the head of the dildo between my pussy lips. Mehek turned the huge prick so that the whole head got slick with my plentiful pussy juice. Mehek slowly dragged more and more of the big dildo through my pussy lips. When Mehek had finally dragged the entire double-headed cock through my pussy lips, she pointed one of the heads into my pussy and began rubbing it between her lips. Gradually, Mehek pushed more and more of the head into my pussy. Soon the head of the dildo disappeared into my pussy and several inches of the shaft soon followed. I grunted and moaned.

"Oh God, Mehek, that feels so good!" I breathed.

Mehek kept hold of the dildo while she repositioned herself so that she scissored my legs and brought her pussy up to the other head of the dildo. Mehek rubbed the head between her lips a couple of times then she began to sink her body down onto the dildo. As she sank onto the dildo, she also laid down in the opposite direction as me, locked in a leg scissors embrace. Mehek sank the whole way down the dildo, and our pussies were mashed together. Mehek began to gyrate her body, producing a pleasing oscillation that filled her and also used the connection between them to travel into me as well. I watched her for a few moments, and tried to copy her example. We quickly developed a rhythm, making the most of each repetition. Back and forth we rocked, our hands joining as we took turns thrusting in and out of each other. The springs of the old bed groaned loudly as we pushed and pulled, each movement adding to the fires that had begun to rage deep within both of us. Fires that built on the smaller blazes that still simmered from earlier play. Every nerve in our bodies seemed to be alive with lust as they became one being, with only one desire. To reach that pinnacle beyond which lay nirvana. It was a goal that was closer than either of us realized.

Sweat covered both of our bodies and breaths had become labored. Two hearts pulsed as one, at a rate that increased with each passing beat. Words were impossible, but none were needed. Only the goal mattered and without warning, it was upon both of us. Mehek was convulsing every couple of seconds and emitting little squeaks. I started shaking and grunting, and Mehek's convulsions became quicker and more violent. Our bodies exploded from within, the difference in timing too small to matter. We were lost in intense orgasms. It was like a thunderstorm had been released in both of us, shattering all the walls of civilization and leaving only the most animalistic of passions. We must have cum for five minutes and they eventually stopped because of exhaustion. We laid still, but continued to clutch hands and our pussies remained pressed together.

After a few moments Mehek slowly pulled out, and the sensation of the dildo moving out sent shivers up and down my body. As soon as the cock slipped out, my pussy squirted out the juices that had been brewing in. Mehek stood up and pulled her half out and her pussy dripped down to the floor. Both of us looked at each other and laughed calling each other horny bitches.

Mehek then walked over to the bag and pulled out the purple dildo. She placed it in my hand and kissed me hard.

"I want u to fuck me with it" She whispered.

I looked at her and before I could say anything she completed "in my ass."

"Really?" I asked

"Yes, please. I've always wanted to experience it."

I got out of bed and put on the harness again. I slipped on the purple dildo and adjusted it and again the feeling of empowerment took over me. Mehek was on her hands and knees on the lush bed. Behind her, I poured the lubricant into her ass that caused her ass to clench reflexively. I smiled as I ran my hands over hand over her ass. The feeling of empowerment was back stronger than before and I new I was going to really enjoy this.