Start of an Erotic Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ready baby?" I said as she placed the tip of the phallus on her ass

"I'm ready," Mehek replied.

Slowly, I slipped the cold purple phallus into Mehek's well lubricated ass. The rubber tip stretched her anus apart, forcing her to cry out as she felt her ass expand around the cold rubber. I gave her a moment to compose herself before thrusting my hips more and sank inch after inch of the strap-on into her waiting ass. Mehek's ass was clenching with vigor on the intrusion, which surprising resulted in very powerful vibrations on the base of the purple dildo which was rubbing constantly on my clit.

"Oh," I sighed with contentment as the vibrations began.

"Damn," Mehek gasped. Her fingers clenched the bedspread and her knees shook. "This hurts, but feels so good!" I could see her pussy oozing her juices which were dripping down her thigh.

When I had sunk the full length of the dildo inside Mehek, Her arms collapsed. Face first she fell onto the bed and the sudden movement caused the dildo to shift in her ass. Mehek moaned as the sensations shook her body while I moaned as the vibrations hit a new high. She pulled herself up again, and turned her head.

"Fuck my ass, Kash!" Mehek pleaded.

"Here is comes," I said really getting into this.

My hips rolled like a belly dancer, pulling the dildo halfway out of. Then her hips snapped back, thrusting the dildo back down Mehek's tight hole.

"Oh fuck!" Mehek yelled loudly.

Faster and faster, I moved my hips. Beads of perspiration were forming on my skin with the effort and my breasts swayed and jiggled with each thrust. My breasts were jiggling almost in synchronization with Mehek's hanging breasts. I could feel Mehek clenching her ass tighter and tighter with each thrust. Her ass was expanding and a couple of times in the heat of the moment I even slapped her ass to which Mehek responded with loud moans.

"Oh baby, I think I'm goona cum" moaned Mehek. Her moans got my juices flowing too and my orgasm was building up more and more.

Mehek's orgasm ripped through her and she wailed like an animal in heat as her arms gave out again. It was so arotic and arousing to watch Mehek cum just from getting her ass fucked. The sudden shifting of the dildo unleashed my orgasm like a dam bursting. The intensity of the orgasm was thrilling and empowering as I felt completely in control as I had dominated my cousin while fucking, no completely ravishing her ass. I screamed just as loudly as Mehek had, as ripples after ripples of pleasure shook my entire being.

I withdrew the dildo completely from her ass, and lied next to her. Mehek was taking shallow breaths and her bangs were matted on her hair.

"Thanks!" she whispered.

"The pleasure was all mine." I replied as I wrapped my arms around her and again we wrapped each other up in our sweaty limbs. The rest of the weekend was spent being naked and exploring every crevice and fold of each other bodies.

Mehek and I continued our relationship almost on a nightly basis (we shared a room so it was easy) for a whole year, until it was time to go to college. As fate would have it we didn't go to the same college, so parting was not a sweet sorrow but a painful reality. However, being family we got together at every chance we got.

So this is my story. Feedback and comments are always welcome. If you liked my experience, please feel free to send feedback. If you want to contact me, you can contact they author(who wrote this for me) at and I'll be sure to get in touch with you.