Steffi's Gang Bang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Except when she opened her eyes, there was a fresh, hard cock attached to a body that was sliding on the ground right under her mouth. He grabbed his cock and started to slap her face. "Now it's my turn whore. Come on Steffi, you know you want some more cock." She hated to admit to herself that she did. As she took him in her mouth, starting to get a little sore but still so hungry for cock and cum, she felt Bud withdraw from her cum filled pussy. This is the last one she thought, a thought interrupted by the feeling of another cock pressing into her. "It better not be that fat ugly bartender," she thought, but as the cock started easing into her, filling her up, pressing her on all sides, stretching her out, she realize that she was now taking Carlo's enormous cock into her tight pussy. She hoped this wouldn't hurt too much, since she knew she couldn't stop it.

"Lick my balls, slut," they guy below her commanded, and she stopped sucking him off so that she could fulfill his command. "Fuck yeah, you are such a filthy whore. Lick those balls. Suck on them. That's it. Fuck you are good with your tongue." She was getting so turned on being talked to like that, especially since Jon never did. Carlo was now buried inside of her, and knowing that she was adjusted and could take his whole cock, he started to mercilessly thrust into her. He angrily pounded into her, punching against her cervix, using her like the slut they had turned her into. He was going to fuck her until he came in her tight young pussy, and not care if she liked it at all. She liked that. She went back to sucking the cock in front of her, and he soon came in her mouth, saying "Swallow it Steffi. Swallow my big load. Suck me dry bitch."

She felt pressure on her tight asshole, and realized that Carlo was pressing him thumb against it. She wasn't sure what to do, as she had never allowed anyone to touch her there, but he spit on her tight pink hole and managed to work his thumb in. His hand was on the small of her back, the thumb jammed inside her back door, his twelve inches of meat assaulting her pussy. He gave one last deep thrust and pumped her full of his orgasm. So hot, but a little relieved, she waited for him to pull out and was happy that she could finally leave. She started to get up.

"Not so fast slut," she heard from the side, and she realized it was the bulbous bartender, his bent penis coming toward her. Deciding that just getting it over with was preferable to the alternatives, she opened her mouth to take him inside of her. As he entered her mouth, she felt another cock at the entrance to her pussy. It started to stretch in a different way than when Carlo entered her, and she figured it must be the other black guy with the wide cock. He inched his way in, filling her in a new way, and slowly sliding back and forth he started to fuck her as she sucked yet another guy.

Her head was abuzz, and she didn't know how much more she could take. The cock filling her, stretching her, felt so good, and she wondered how she could ever go back to her husband Jon after this. She wasn't worried about him forgiving her, since he would never find out. She just wondered if he could ever satisfy her again.

The bartender fucked her face in silence, and came with a single grunt, wiping his cum covered cock over her face. She felt two strong hands on her hips, slamming her tight young body back against the dark skinned man fucking her now, and felt him cum deep in her pussy. She hoped she was done. Bud helped her to her feet, and she smiled at him appreciatively. He led her over to a table, and she thought he was going to help her get dressed, but instead he moved her so her ass was against it, and then called over his buddies. "We are not done with our little fuck toy yet." The guys that she had only sucked off where now lining up in front of her. "Spread you legs whore. Get ready for more cock."

The next half hour was a blur of her now sore pussy getting used, filled by four cocks, fucking her, calling her names, using her like a blow up doll. Bitch. Whore. Cunt. Slut. Sex toy. Hole. They slammed into her, fucked her, pounded her. Guy after guy, using her to get off, and then filling her with cum. Overflowing her pussy until it flowed out in a stream. She was pretty sure she had even passed out at one point, not that it stopped them, knocked unconscious by another orgasm. Finally even the fat ugly bartender had had another go at her, and exhausted beyond belief, she meekly asked Bud, "Can I go now. I've done everyone and everything you have asked."

Bud smiled at her and handed her a shot. She quickly drank it down and held out her glass for another. "You actually have one more thing to do. "Bud said, watching as she did her second shot in a row. As she set the glass down, he spun her around quickly, and pressed her chest down against the table. "You made everyone else come twice tonight, but me only once. You still owe me one."

His hands traveled all over her sweaty, cum filled and covered body. Her hair and makeup were a mess, her lingerie in shreds on her body. "I can do this," she thought, "I can let him fuck me again and then go home. This has been amazing, a night I'll always remember. Who knew it could be so good to be so bad. I've never come so hard or so often before."

His hands came to rest on her ass, and he pulled apart her cheeks. He let out a line of drool. It hung in the air before breaking apart and landing right on her asshole. He spit a few more times while he had her cheeks spread, and she finally understood. "No, please. I've never done that before. Pease don't fuck my virgin ass." She didn't like the way that Bud chuckled.

"Oh, now that I know I'll be the first, you better believe I'm fucking that ass. Relax baby, I have a feeling that a whore like you is going to like it." A couple of guys came and held her arms down on the table, and the rest stood around drinking. As scared as she was, she couldn't help but admit that she felt a tingle in her pussy as it got wet in anticipation of her first anal sex.

Bud pressed the head of his cock into the opening, and stopped when he felt resistance. "Relax, baby. Take a deep breath and push." He started to push again, and Steffi did as he instructed, and she felt him ease past the resistance and move inside her ass. It felt incredible. Since her ass was so tight, it felt like she was even more filled up than when she had the black guys in her pussy. She felt like she was going to be split open. He slowly rocked back and forth easing more and more of him inside her, until she felt his body press against her buttocks and knew he was buried balls deep inside her. "Do you want me to do this?" he asked, rubbing his hands on her ass.

"Yes. Please fuck my ass."

"Say it again. Do you want me to fuck you ass, slut?"

"Fuck yeah. I'm a dirty little slut that wants her ass fucked. Take my anal virginity. Use my dirty little hole. I want you to fuck my ass until I can't walk, and then pump me full of your cum. Pease fuck my ass, I'm begging you. I need your cock to fuck my ass right now. Please fuck me."

Bud pulled his cock almost all the way out, and slammed it home. Steffi started to scream, loving every hard, powerful thrust that was impaling her. She screamed his name, telling him how good it felt. She said she was his anal slut and he could fuck her ass whenever he wanted. He kept pounding into her, stopping only when he could get no deeper. "I'm. Going. To. Cum. In. You. You. Little. Whore," he grunted, accenting each word with a powerful thrust. Just as he started to pump cum into her, she felt the most mind blowing orgasm begin in her ass and emanate throughout her body. The muscles surrounding his cock spasmed of their own accord, and wave after wave of pleasure shot through her body from her head to her toes. She had never felt anything like that before, and wanted all of the guys to line up and fuck her ass so she could feel lit again and again.

She didn't realize she had been holding her breath until she took it in sharply as Bud removed his cock from her ass. "Now get down on your knees and clean off my cock," he ordered. Scant hours ago, she would have balked at the request, but now it turned her on so much, sucking off and cleaning a cock that had just come from her ass. She milked a few more drops of cum from him, down on her knees, her fingers rubbing her clit, and savored how just a few hours ago she was a shy, demure wife, and now she was a wanton ass to mouth whore. She surveyed the room, taking in the details of the guys she just fucked to help her relive this night forever, when her eyes stopped on Jon.

She froze, not knowing what to do, Bud's dirty cock still in her mouth. "Don't stop on my account, darling. That cock is not going to clean itself." Stefanie just stared at him, still not sure what to do. "Steffi, finish what you've been doing. I am enjoying the show."

Steffi started to get up, desperate to explain, somehow, to her husband what he was seeing. Bud put his hands on her shoulders and kept her kneeling in front of him. "Steffi, I told you to finish. You don't need to explain yourself. I've been here the whole time. I've been sitting in the office watching you on the security cameras in the bar." The bartender came over at that point and handed Jon a tape. "As a matter of fact, they are letting me keep the tapes for my own enjoyment later. I set the whole thing up Steffi; I picked the bar, got the guys together, planned out how it would happen. I know you have been missing out on us having sex like we used to, so I wanted to give you a night of hot sex. From what I could see, you really enjoyed yourself."

Steffi didn't know what to do or say. She was suddenly embarrassed, but also angry that this is what he chose to do instead of just being with her. She hadn't set out wanting this; she had set out wanting him.

"Let's go honey," Jon said, helping her to her feet. He grabbed her dress and carried it with the tape, "Thanks guys. Say thanks to the guys Steffi." She gave a forlorn wave. He led her to the door, opened it and led her outside, nearly naked. "We'll take you home and you can get some sleep. I have taken the day off of work tomorrow, and we can lay around all day and watch the tape. You may be a little sore, but I'm going to fuck you all day tomorrow, my delicious little slut." She wrapped her arm in his and allowed herself to be led numbly to the car, walking naked down the busy street. She wondered what would come next with her husband.

12