All Comments on 'StepMotherly Love'

by MarshalMarmont1815

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
horny2doithorny2doitover 5 years ago

An interesting story ! Very arousing as his real Mom is screwing him well and now after just meeting his new step-Mom she is too. She wants her step-son to get her pregnant !! His real Mom does not object as long as he takes care of her; interesting.

Some physical details about his real Mom and step-Mom would help get a better picture of what they look like and offer a comparison. Yes, we need more arousing chapters, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ugh

Story written by a first grader. No editing at all. Words left out, wrong words in some places. Parts of the story left out. Story itself had no "meat" to it. Story line...

Don't even know why I read further after the first section. Guess I wanted to see just how much it could fail to impress my literary side.

kdeville87kdeville87almost 5 years ago
good

good but when did Kyle get a girlfriend if this is a sequel to the first one where he asked his mom to marry him., it's good buy it's self

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
So confused

I don't mind the sex but how does the dad do this shit? How does he trick these hot ass women into getting into sexless, loveless marriages with him?

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uabout 2 years ago

What is this, some kind of cut and paste? what garbage, no structure or rationalised characters bouncing all over the place and locations

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarshalMarmont1815@MarshalMarmont1815
I have always loved making stories and I love fucking. I must say I get a lot of emails and comments regarding the timeline of my stories. But I must say, there really isn’t one. Once you get past Motherly Love, then there is the There Goes the Neighborhood neighborhood seri...