StepMotherly Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here it cums!" I shouted back, "I'm cumming Mommy!!"

It felt like I unleashed half my body count into her pussy, fucking her harder and harder, burying my seed into her as we came together. I fell off of her, my cock still shooting out cum which Alexis quickly sucked out making me cum even more than I anticipated.

"So is this a onetime thing?" I asked once I could breathe again.

"Well, I don't want it to be," Alexis replied, "after this, your father will want more kids I'm sure. He seemed somewhat excited fucking me while you were in the next room. So I'll need you to fill me up with babies."

I nodded, well fucked out.

"As a matter of fact," she continued while stroking my cock, "we don't know if I'm pregnant yet. We could do it again..."

- -

After yet another fulfilling session with Alexis, we sat in the tub in her private bathroom, letting our lingering sensations while we drank champagne in our bubble bath.

"You definitely have quite a dick on you Kyle," Alexis said after a long sexually-charged silence.

We both burst out laughing.

"But I am serious," she said as she poured herself another glass, "I thought I'd forever be fingering myself to completion after your father practically jerked off into me each night."

"Well, I'm glad I was able to help," I replied feeling her soft feet rubbing my cock under the water.

"In fact," she said, "I could have you over at least twice a week. With your father's heart and all, I could use some work done in the yard and around the house."

She moved to straddle my cock and gently slid down. "With some special payment of course."

- -

"Hello honey," Dad said as he walked in the house from work, "hello Kyle."

Alexis and I sat next other watching a movie under a blanket. "Good to see you two so close," he said and kissed Alexis. He then headed upstairs to take a shower.

Alexis and I removed the blanket after we were sure he was out of earshot. We had on no pants and we began to fuck again as Alexis rode me, Dad only a few rooms away.

"Oh yes! Take my cock!" I shouted as my cock fired thick rounds into her pussy.

"Fuck..." Alexis panted.

"Oh yeah..." I moaned back while sucking on her tits, "something tells me I'll be visiting again. Very soon."

- -

Two weeks later, Dad called and told me Alexis was indeed pregnant. I had already told Mom the story. During the phone call, I drinking from Mom's boobs while she furiously rode my cock.

"You're just going to impregnate every woman your father has contact with huh?" Mom asked playfully.

"No," I replied removing her heavy boob from my mouth, "only the sexy ones."

She laughed and began riding harder, hoping for my seed to hit home yet again.

12