All Comments on 'Story for T'

by ManUnited1086

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
LazyninjasLazyninjasalmost 6 years ago
Nice Return

liked the story and welcome back to writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
You’ve returned?

Oh wow. I actually thought you were done with writing on here. Well hope that means you’re continuing on with EGOT. This was very good for a short story.

JokerKingofGothamJokerKingofGothamover 5 years ago
About EGOT

Well was hoping this was a sign that you were coming back and finally returning to writing EGOT but looks like it’s not. It’s been way to long so I’m finally gonna ask and since there has been people asking about it too and you haven’t responded to them, I’m not even sure if you’re gonna see/read this, so are you finished with EGOT? If you are then I wish you would’ve let us all know. You use to be really good at communicating with us and I feel like we need an update. Hell we should’ve had one awhile back. Even just responding back on here. I’ve been following you since the first couple of chapters and was really invested in your stories, and I feel like you have given up on EGOT which is just disappointing. There’s nothing more worse when something like your series that’s gone this far long and has no ending. Just left off where it is. Nothing that pays off. I hope that this will get some sort of response, but probably not. If this is it, then it was good while it lasted. I really enjoyed your EGOT series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous