All Comments on 'Story Time Ch. 03'

by sleeplessgurl

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Really good!

Very erotic story, loved it!

AmbidentrousAmbidentrousover 13 years ago
Sweet

I enjoy the element of relationship in this- the sex is hot, but what I remember is the café- enjoying each other. Thanks!

OBOFGOBOFGover 13 years ago
another winner!

Another terrific piece. I can't wait for Chapter 4...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I really like this story and hope you write another chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
From a man's point of view...

I am reasonably certain most readers of the Erotic Couplings section are not men. That being said, I am a hopeless romantic and have enjoyed this story more than mere words can express. I too like the relationship story line and actually breeze over some of the hot scenes to see where the relationship is going, saving the hot scenes for a later re-read. I look forward to ensuing chapters. Well written, good story line and well edited. Excellent!

jnsgardnerjnsgardnerover 13 years ago
Good back and forth

I especially liked the switching from Kate to James. I know you're a female writer, but you did capture the male perspective. Slow down and resist the temptation to be impaled too quickly.

I, too, liked the Cafe sequence.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
What a great story

This is very exciting story. The best of the series

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Is this happening in real time?

Another stupid telling a story as it happens script. Lousy writing!

devilishdaisy86devilishdaisy86about 13 years ago
So sweet!

I love this story almost as much as I love the characters within it. I adore each time you write about how James looks at Kate lovingly -- it is just so sweet!

P.S. Don't listen to the jerk who left a comment before me saying that your story is lousy. He/she wouldn't know a good story if it came up and bit him in the ass!

cbsummerscbsummersabout 12 years ago
NRE

This series is a perfect depiction of new relationship energy. Ahhh how well I remember... That constant need to fuck and suck and cum, all the while high on love. Each moment apart is an eternity! Too bad it fades after a few months. But while it lasts... Pure heaven!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent story

Great writing - the story is engaging and the sex excellent. It's enough of a build up to make you want to read more about these two. Probably one of the best I've read. Well done.

KyoobicKyoobicalmost 9 years ago
Comment to ignore

Logging in is just too dull for words. Yes, well, enjoyed your story but I have to say that I have never ever had a conversation about a girl like your character, James, did with his flatmates. So you could get all defensive and say 'Well that's just you' but really, I don't think it is. Anyway, still enjoyed your story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More!

Please continue!

BiologoBiologoabout 3 years ago

Very satisfying read: good pace, tempo and well-crafted rhythmic alternations between warmth and heat all combine to great effect. Brava! Molto bene fatto.

SnowharpSnowharpabout 1 year ago

You have captured the falling in love excitement and urgency exceptionally well and I became lost in their story. The added dimension of being in close confines with Tina and Mike in the apartment gave the story an additional edge that made it more real and sexy. Thank you. If only there were more stories like yours to read and enjoy.

Marklynda2Marklynda26 months ago

From dream to reality! Another well thought out and written chapter. I look forward to reading more of your work. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Story Time Ch. 02 Previous Part
Story Time Series Info