All Comments on 'Sub Husband Gets Her Ready'

by LottaLove

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1 star!

If you can't even spell bed correctly maybe you should try another hobby!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just another pile of dung

added to the category called Loving Wives. Pitiful.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
No comments...

No comments...doesn't deserve the effort...1*, because there aren't lower grades...

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyover 8 years ago
Cuckold in Title

those who do not enjoy this genre should not read it. You do not hide the fact right in your title. In the meantime, I love the fleshlight idea. I will have to introduce it to my wife. Thanks for writing!

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
@CuckyJimmy...

@CuckyJimmy...Do you really think that this kind of humiliation and being degraded, shows any kind of love and respect? The man in the story was less than a dog!!! Dogs are treated with more love and care than this man!!! Cuckolding to result must never lost from sight: Love, respect and companionship...And for that to happen not the wife nor the husband must forget this!!! If this is forgotten, the wife loses respect for her husband as a man, and soon will be in love with another man...and the marriage is finished...These kind of games when played continuously are destructive, because no time is left for the couple to renew their vows and feelings...That's why I read cuckold stories, trying to find who really understands what true cuckolding games are...and rarely I find one that is played or written right...

palewriterpalewriterover 8 years ago
@CuckyJimmy Those who enjoy this sort of story

should never reproduce, have anything to do with children, and quit pretending that they are anything more than sexual masochists or sociopaths.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Take this story somewhere else and pick the non loving wife or humiliation category

1) this site is Literotica but the story is not the least bit erotic

2) the category is Loving Wives but this wife is not a loving wife... Apparently the word love doesn't mean what you think it means

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wrong Category

This clearly belongs in the non-erotic category!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
some sick puppies got lose from the pound.

Hopefully they got their shots.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I feel her love for her husband - NOT!

It's like he's some kind of blowup doll. There for her convenience to be used and not good for anything else. Her little slut boy. A toy. Why would he stay with a woman that so clearly demonstrates to him by her actions and words that she has neither love or respect for him? If he's so clearly an inferior example of a man, why not divorce him and marry someone else that wants to take care of her bills and her other needs? Why would she want to stay with a wimp? None of this makes any sense. Even for a fictional story this whole mess was simply ludicrous. No stars.

WindySwimmingWindySwimmingover 8 years ago
Incredibly Unbelievable

LottaLove really?! The wife certainly doesn't have any for submissive husband. She just wants to humiliate him for lack of size & trip off with lust in search of larger cock. Sad - 2 *'s.

rvwsrvwsover 8 years ago
REALLY???

What a waste of 15 minutes of my life!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I'm now as hard as I can get whilst locked in my chastity device. My wife will be back soon and will allow me to eat her lovers cum from her pussy. She might let me cum if I please her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why

I read but denial of being human being let alone. A. Man Makes no sense

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Suggestion

Super-hot scenario!

May I make a suggestion?

Soon after my husband has cum and his cock is safely back in his cock cage, I give him a Viagra pill. Within half-an-hour max my husband starts to realize yet again that he loves me so much! And you'd be surprised how many women have massive orgasms knowing our cuckold husband is at home, getting all blue-balled and all!

Amanda

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You must find the right man.

One that is a wimp, submissive, low self esteem, into pain and extreme humiliation. Being gay or bi would be important, these kind of men must be out there, I just don't know any.Any man I know would beat your skanky ass sensless for even trying this perverted shit, rot in hell pervert.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Some hilariously angry comments below. Read 'em and laugh!

This story is ok, it could do with a little more character depth, but i look forward to more developing

proudcuckproudcuckover 7 years ago
Wonderful

A great story. I love my wife just like this. I would do anything to please her and make any sacrifice. I live to please her and everything I do is for her. And anything she desires is what I want for her. I shave her legs and her pussy and paint her toenails to get her ready for her dates. I help her get dressed and wait patiently at home for her to come back to me and bring me the creamy results of her lovemaking. Sometimes she forces me to suck her lover's dock to get him hard for her or to lick and suck her clit while he fucks her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
He didn't wait up.

He had already packed everything he wanted into his car. After she left, he took a few last things from the house, left his wedding ring on the kitchen table and left for the last time. He had already closed the bank accounts, cancelled the credit cards and cell phone accounts and quit his job. She never heard from him again. It took her several years to gather enough spare money together to file for a divorce using abandonment. Because after all, who would stay with a bitch that wanted to demean, degrade, humiliate and expose him to every disease known to man? The correct answer is no one. Adios Bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I Fully Approve The Comment Before Mine

That's the way I would proceed with the story.

RegretsRegretsover 5 years ago
Her dialogue is good,however....

He has no dictionary. It is as if he is feeble minded,he is. There should be intelligent to and fro. She makes an effort,he does not. Maybe now that he is wearing a cage his dictionary will improve,as he tries to articulate his case for releases. One can only hope so. Although she is kindly and friendly it is no wonder that she has set out to explore other men.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Comments!!!!!!

Anony makes his husband take Viagra so he will get blue.balls and all. Another cuck's wife makes him suck her lover's dock, never mind the splinters. Who knew so many mentally challenged people could use a computer?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
He didn't wait up

He finished packing his things and left. He had cleaned out the bank accounts and cancelled the credit cards that day. She never heard from him again. One year later she had lost the house and didn't have enough money to pay an attorney to file for a divorce using abandonment as a reason. That's what you get for being a whore.

1 star

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 5 years ago
Proud Cuck, so you are gay?

As long as you own that shit, its ok. The guy in the story is just stupid. Unless he does as several described below and leaves her broke and alone, he is just a loser. So much garbage.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

I'll do most things my wife likes in the bedroom, getting her ready to fuck another man though really isn't my bag baby. Mainly because Im not a closeted dude with a fixation about big cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It’s surprising how many men are eager to submit to their wives. My wife discovered it was my weakness and after long discussions she took control of my sexual urges. I am now happily cuckolded and love it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous