All Comments on 'Subjects 0 Ch. 04'

by Dark_Brother

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fantasy

I still like this story and find the whole premiss original. I also know it is fantasy. Having said that, I really got lost when Adam took both his girlfriend and sister. It could be that I have never had more than one partner at a time, but I just couldn't picture how he was able to accomplish what he did unless he is a contortionist. Again, I know this is fantasy and my comment is not a criticism, in fact it really made me think. I think that's what sexual fantasy should do, challenge us. So yes I gave you five stars and look forward to seeing what happens once "Subject Bravo" is added to the mix.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Why?

Why are there no more direct "Found Sister" stories? Just references to the characters in the other two series.

The %^&*'n sleazy doctor in this story has to get killed off somehow. His vileness is complete, and his status reports are getting really old.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
Enjoying the rotation of the women (& Harold striking out)

KEEP the status reports! How could this be porn if their Status Report headings here, afterall.

DarkAngelJLDarkAngelJLover 12 years ago
Excellent

Just love the way you wrote all your stories but then integrated them. Extremely clever. Keep them coming, I looking forward for the next chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ok

i like the mix of the 3 story lines but i gotta say harold using the substance for rape is a major turn off. starting to get the feeling that another story would be a better read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
please punish harold in the end

nasty things happen to nasty people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Enjoyed the story so far, but I really hope Harod get punished before he can do any more damage...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Interweaving Stories

Anyone else notice that there's mentions of Jason and Jenny, from Broken Bliss, which was also written by Dark_Brother? Also, one of the three girls that almost hooked up with Harold was named Shanna. Not sure, but could be the same Shanna from Bait and Switch? Even if I'm wrong, Dark_Brother was an incredibly talented writer, and for that, he has my utmost respect, even in the afterlife. Rest in peace, Dark_Brother, may your work never be forgotten.

linnearlinnearalmost 5 years ago
Getting Ore Interesting

It's getting a bit crowded and I could do without the fisting. I still think this is a very good series, I'm hoping Harold gets taken down soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous