Submission Ch. 07

Story Info
They continue to explore each other.
4.8k words
4.8
94k
62

Part 7 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/04/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,587 Followers

David came home that evening and had a quick word with his staff. He was relieved to hear that Alanna had ventured out of his room and was practicing walking on her high heels like he'd instructed her to, and yet at the same time wishing that he'd been the one to give her a tour of the house instead of his housekeeper. When he heard that she was in the TV room he left the staff to finish setting up for dinner and hastened his steps. It was almost unnerving to realize how much he was anticipating seeing this woman, who hadn't even been part of his life three days ago. But he wanted to know what she had done with the minutes that had passed while he was away at work, wanted to see if there were any changes in her. And if there weren't, then he wanted to introduce her to new things and make some changes.

He found her sitting on his wide leather couch in the rec room, legs curled up under her body to hide the bare skin of her lower legs, clutching a cushion between her arms which hid the expanse of bosom and skin that would be otherwise exposed. The program she was watching featured models in long gowns and big artistic dresses, spinning and walking as they showed off the latest fashions. Although David couldn't see the appeal, Alanna was so involved in the program that she didn't even notice him until he cleared his throat and stepped into the room.

When her wide eyes met his he smiled reassuringly, letting her know that she wasn't doing anything wrong.

"Did you enjoy your afternoon?" he asked.

"Yes Master," she said quietly. "I've been watching your television."

"I see that," he laughed gently. Carefully he walked over to her, making sure not to move too quickly.

Alanna thought he looked quite splendid in his work clothes, they were cut to emphasize his broad shoulders and muscled body, but still covering him modestly and completely. She wondered why she didn't get to wear more modest clothing.

Kneeling at her feet, David traced his finger along the hemline of her skirt, the way she was curled up meant that only her knees were exposed to him. Alanna shivered as his fingers traced small circles on her skin, pushing the hemline back and up her thighs. She clutched the cushion tighter, unsure if she was allowed to reach out and touch him back.

Seeing her hands move, David reached up and gently pulled the cushion out of her grasp, tossing it lightly to the side on the couch. Leaning over her body, he straddled her thighs with his own, his knees on either side of her as he pushed her legs down so that they were between his, her feet no longer tucked beneath her. Alanna stared up at him, her hands resting on her lap, fingers twined together.

"What would you like to happen right now Alanna?" he asked, his voice hoarse with desire for her as he brushed soft curls out of her face, running his hand through the silky strands. His other arm was right next to her face, hand holding him steady on the back of the couch.

Alanna looked up at him, unsure if there was a correct answer to his question. Her blood was humming through her veins, and she realized how little she cared about the television program. It had just been a distraction until her powerful and attractive Master returned. Now that he was asking her... she decided to be honest.

"May I touch you?" she asked, her voice shy and hesitant.

The question sent a shudder down David's spine. His cock was already rock hard in his pants just from being so near to her again, he hadn't been sure if she would be able to answer him or not, if she would have the courage to answer, he'd only hoped. That her biggest desire to touch him was even more of a turn on for him.

"Yes," he told her, his hard body looming over her.

She raised her hands tentatively, pressing them against his chest. Then she lifted on of them and brought it to his face, touching the blonde stubble on his chin with soft fingers. His face was the only bare skin she could touch other than his hands, and she explored his skin with her finger tips. When she put her fingers on his lips, he parted them and gently bit down on her fingertip, making her gasp. Even though his body was practically trapping hers, making a cage around her, Alanna felt quite safe. Or maybe safe wasn't the word... but she believed that he wouldn't hurt her. Her pulse was racing as he sucked her finger into his mouth, sliding his tongue sensuously over the digit. The sight was both terrifying and mesmerizing. Only a few days with him and already she was becoming such a different person that she barely recognized herself anymore.

Her other hand rubbed his chest, feeling the hard muscle beneath his clothing, but she didn't feel brave enough to take off any of his clothes. Instead she reached up and touched the soft skin of his neck, letting her hand slide back around so that she could run the soft bristles of hair at the back of his neck over her fingers. The heat in her Master's eyes flamed and he growled low in his throat, his teeth biting down on her finger again.

Slowly his thighs spread, lowering his body down so that they were face to face. Releasing her finger from his mouth, Master leaned forward and kissed her. She parted her lips immediately, letting his tongue into her mouth, kissing him back with hers. It felt wonderful to be able to kiss him while her fingers stroked the back of his neck, pulling him against her as she made hungry mewling sounds in her throat. The quick response of her eager body nearly undid David, he couldn't believe how responsive she was. He knew that he had to get control over the situation before he ended up ravishing her before she was ready.

Taking her wrists, he pulled her hands off of him and put them by her side as she moaned a protest, the sound muffled by his passionate kiss. Sliding his hands under the neckline of her dress, he pulled it down swiftly. The neckline was wide enough that he could get it over her shoulders but tight enough that as it bunched around her arms it secured them in place. She wriggled beneath him as his hands dipped into her bra, scooping out her breasts so that the fabric of the bra pushed them up and together. The smooth skin and soft mounds beneath his palms were heavenly, and he could feel her nipples hardening against his hands as he squeezed and played with her breasts.

Although Alanna wanted to touch her Master more, she couldn't deny that being trussed up in her own clothing made that spot between her legs even hotter. She rubbed her thighs together, her hips pushing up and rubbing against the underside of her Master's body, eager and needy. His hands on her breasts caressed and massaged, making her wild with hungry need. Arching her back she thrust her breasts into his hands, begging for more with her body, as her kiss became more frantic. She didn't even notice that she was pushing her tongue into his mouth brazenly and deeply.

David pulled away from her sweet lips, leaving them gasping and swollen as he slid down to the floor. Taking one knee in each hand he pulled them apart, her skirt riding up as her sweet thighs spread. She made a wonderful sight, parted pink lips in a flushed face, her arms secured at her sides, breasts tilted up by her bra and tipped with hard pink nipples, her creamy thighs opening to admit him to heave. Putting her legs over his arms, her knees resting in his elbows, he grasped her hips and pulled her body down the couch until her legs were spread wide open and her ass was almost hanging off the edge of the couch. The damp spot on her panties confirmed the scent of her arousal in the air. With a low groan, David pressed his mouth against her satin covered mound, blowing air through the thin fabric and right onto her already heated pussy.

Alanna cried out, her hips jerking. His hands pressed down on her forearms, keeping them securely in place on either side of her body as he teased her through the underwear, his tongue tracing patterns that she could barely feel. She let out a long, low moan, her hips rubbing up and down as he pressed his lips gently against her, her body aching for more contact from him.

"Oh please," she moaned, forgetting herself.

Master nipped at her, the sharp bite sending a burst of pleasurable pain through her body and she rocked.

"I like to hear you moan," he told her, sternly but with laughter in his eyes, "but if you want to ask for something you must request to speak first."

"Yes Master," Alanna blushed deeply. This man was completely undoing her. She hadn't meant to speak, because she knew it was wrong to ask for what she wanted. What she wanted was a sin.

Then her Master's strong hands grasped her panties and tore them from her body, her body jerking as the flimsy fabric was wrenched off of her. She didn't know it, but David had requested that all of her underwear be easily shredded, because he wasn't always patient enough to get out of position to get them off of her. And in case she was tied up, it would be easier to just tear them off. With her slender legs draped over him, her pink pussy so close in reach, he wasn't willing to take the time to rearrange them. With her pretty pink pussy, smoothly shaved, open to his eager eyes, like a flower filled with morning dew, he just had to dive in. He loved a bare pussy.

Alanna moaned and thrashed, her arms turning over in her Master's grip so that she could wrap her fingers around his arms. The fact that he was fully clothed while she was completely exposed to him created a dichotomy that aroused her even further, the clearest indication that he had power over her... and yet he was the one on his knees. His tongue slid between her tender folds, teasing and licking, rubbing her most sensitive places with its ridged texture. When he pressed his face down, stiffened his tongue and darted it inside of her, she clutched at his arms, fingers digging in as she thrashed with passion.

Heated moans filled the air as he suckled at her core, pulling her bare pussy lips into his mouth and gently biting up and down their length. She shook her head back and forth, her breasts wobbling on her chest as he pleasured her, unable to control her own body's reactions to the heated bliss that was rising inside of her.

"OH MASTER!" she cried as his tongue teased against her clit. her insides tightening and then releasing in a glorious explosion of ecstasy that soared even higher as his mouth closed over the tender bud, sucking it hard while she rubbed her hips up and down, brazen in her throes of passion. David sucked hard at her body, sweetness filling is mouth as he tried to suckle on as much of her as he could, flicking her engorged clit inside of his mouth with his tongue over and over again as she writhed for him, lips parted and breasts heaving as she strained against him, the pleasure completely overwhelming.

Slowly he released the suction he had on her body, lapping at the sweet nectar that had spilled from her. Alanna's death grip on his arms loosened and she let out a soft sigh of contentment as he laved at her swollen pussy, her pulse slowing and her breathing becoming more even. His dick was so hard... he didn't want to push her, but maybe...

Pulling back and letting her legs fall from his arms, David shrugged off his suit jacket. He'd already taken off his tie, when he'd first come home as he always did, but he began unbuttoning his shirt. Alanna pushed herself up, not moving from where he had placed her right on the edge of touch, just sitting up straight with her arms down at her sides. It was like they were meant to be together, she always did exactly what he would have liked her to do. Right now her eyes were following his fingers as he bared his body. As he undid his belt and unbuttoned his pants, her teeth bit into her soft lip in anxious anticipation.

Leaving his fly open, but not letting his cock free, he looked at the beauty in front of him, her hair tousled sexily from where it had rubbed against the couch as she'd writhed with orgasm.

"Stand," he told her, and she did.

Still on his knees he pulled the dress down from her body, leaving her in nothing but the bra which was supporting but not covering her breasts. Master leaned forward and kissed the top of her mound, his tongue flicking out to tease the entrance of her slit and the little bud nestled there. The sudden slick dart of pleasure made her gasp.

"Sit."

Immediately she sank back down, sitting on the edge of the couch, grateful that he hadn't made her stand on her wobbly legs for longer.

"Would you like to touch me again Alanna?" he asked, his voice soft, coaxing but not demanding. "Answer honestly."

Oh she was bad... she was not a good girl at all, but when he looked at her with his shirt unbuttoned and his body partially revealed to her, she did want to touch him. Very badly. And to feel the differences in their bodies with her own hands. But she couldn't say the word. She opened her mouth, wanting to say yes, knowing she should say no, and her voice got stuck in her throat.

"Nod or shake your head. Do you want to touch me?" His voice was patient with her, as if he understood how hard this was for her.

Alanna nodded.

Master smiled at her and took her hand by the wrist, bringing it up to touch his body. She sucked in her breath as her finger tips touched the hard muscles of his chest, his skin was so soft and small patch of hair on his chest was softly wiry. Touching him was so involving, as her hand explored, that she didn't even notice he had loosened his grip on her wrist and that she was the one controlling their movements. He didn't let go, because he didn't want her to stop touching him. The light teasing touch of her fingers was wonderfully erotic, knowing that he was probably the first man she had ever touched was an incredible turn on, and seeing her wide eyes get even bigger, her breasts moving as the pace of her breathing increasing as she touched him.

Putting some pressure on her wrist, he maneuvered her hand down his stomach. Alanna held her breath as her hand skimmed over the soft skin, Master angling her fingers so that the heel of her hand was facing up and her fingers were leading the way down to the forbidden area of his pants. When he pushed her hand down into his pants, his fingers closing over hers to wrap her hand around his hard cock, she thought she might faint. Then she remembered to breathe and she parted her lips, sucking in a deep breath of cool air, her fingers still wrapped around the thick, throbbing piece of meat. Seeing her pouted open lips, David wished that he dared introduce her to pleasuring him orally, but one step at a time. She was looking shocked just to have her hand around him.

Pressing down on her slender fingers, he began to move her hand up and down his turgid shaft, showing her how to squeeze and move, jerking him off. Alanna's eyes were locked in on what her hand was doing, her other hand resting beside her on the couch as all of her focus narrowed to her Master and the pleasure she was giving him. His hips moved with her hand, and she recognized the erotic rhythm, feeling a corresponding throb deep in her body. Despite the hard inner core of his cock, the skin was so soft, especially at the tip where the end of him flared out like a mushroom top. When their hands went to the tip and grasped it, pushing down over the entire length, Master groaned and his hips jerked forward.

Alanna realized that she was making him feel good, the same way that he made her feel good with his fingers and mouth. Would he like her mouth as well? The idea of putting him in her mouth was far too frightening for her to truly consider, although when a small drop of pearly liquid gathered at the tip of him, she couldn't help but wonder what it would taste like if she licked it away.

"Scoot forward," Master told her, his voice hoarse. She glanced up at him, that powerful, hungry look was back in his eyes. Obediently she scooted forward so that she was barely perched on the edge of the couch. Then his free hand, the one that wasn't stroking himself with hers, came up between her legs, rubbing the outside of her female parts, massaging. She whimpered as his fingers massaged her delicate folds, coaxing liquid from her core. Without realizing it, her hand tightened on him in reaction to the warmth that was starting to build, her thighs automatically spreading a little further as he stroked and rubbed at her wetness.

Although David had planned on giving her a full day of rest, he realized that she didn't really need it. Her body was so wet and ready for him... but she would be sore on the inside. He could help with that. Gently he slid one finger inside of her, and nearly lost control of his balls as she let out a throat moan, her head falling back as her hips moved forward. Yes, she was ready and needy for it.

Master's finger twirled inside of her, stretching her open, reminding her body of all the promise of pleasure that she could find with him. Thoughts of what made her a good or bad girl faded, her confusion giving way to raw erotic need as his finger pumped in and out of her. She clasped his cock, moving her hand up and down as though she was trying to tug him closer to her, aiming him for the place she wanted him most. As a second finger pushed into her, widening her hole and re-stretching her muscles, she shuddered with the strong hungry desire that was filling her entire body, the slow build of heat between her legs that she knew would end in glorious orgasm.

For one brief moment, the strictures of her former society flashed through her head, and she wondered how anyone could possibly complete the mating ritual without pleasure? Everything her Master did to her felt so wonderful, so right.

Twisting his fingers inside of her tight body, David brushed his thumb over her clit, enjoying the sounds of her moans. When he leaned forward and caught one pert nipple between his lips, sucking on the tender bud and flicking it with his tongue, she writhed and if her thighs hadn't been spread so wide and Master's fingers pushing up inside of her, she would have fallen off the couch. Her hand moved harder and faster on him, and he finally let it go so that he could grasp both of her beautiful breasts in his hand. Alanna was so caught up in the rising pleasure building between her legs that she didn't even notice she was moving her hand over his cock without his guidance.

Before she could culminate her passion, Master pulled back and she opened her mouth to protest but quickly snapped it shut again. Realizing how hard on his cock, she quickly released it from her fingers, but his hand went back over hers, making her hold the shaft. Moving forward on his knees, Master held her fingers around his cock as it came closer and closer to her spread pussy. She moaned as the tip touched her body and then he used her hand to rub his cock up and down her wet pink slit.

Alanna couldn't take her eyes away from the sight of his thick mushroom-y head getting glossy and wet as it rubbed up and down her splayed pink parts, the view entirely unobstructed now that she was shaved. That her hand was around his cock just made everything even stranger for her, but she also got even hotter and wetter. Then Master used her hand to press the head of his cock against her hole and he began to push in. Alanna's mouth made a small 'o' as she looked down at the him pushing into her body. She shuddered.

David released her hand and drew her arms up to his shoulders so that she could hold onto him. Alanna's hands wrapped around the back of his neck as she looked up at him.

"Keep watching us," he ordered huskily, nodding his head down to where the head of his cock was buried inside of her. He wanted her to watch as she was penetrated. Immediately Alanna's eyes dropped back down to the new and erotic sight, her breathing heavy as her body adjusted to the intrusion of the wide part of his head. She ached for him to move deeper, the way he'd invaded her last night. Sliding his arms under her legs, he settled her bent knees into the crook of his arms as his hands gripped her ass and pulled her forward a little more.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,587 Followers
12