Submission Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If it wasn't for his support and her hands around his neck she would have been woefully off balance and unable to watch the ravishment of her body. Alanna moaned as Master pushed deeper inside of her. The wide spread of her legs and the way that her body was forced to curl in order to hold onto him gave her the most incredible view of his cock stretching her open and sinking deeper. When he pulled out a little she could see that she had covered him in slick juices.

"That's beautiful," he murmured in her ear, the feeling of his breath on her neck sent shivers down her body and she clenched, making him groan and his hips thrust forward, sinking another inch into her. They both watched as he buried himself inside of her. She couldn't believe how much watching the penetration turned her on, she could feel everything intensely and fully, his whole cock filling her up as her tunnel convulsed around him, muscles stretching and contracting. Yes she was a little sore from the night before, but it felt so good that she didn't care.

Her hands tightened on the back of his neck, fingers running over the stiff bristles of hair, as he held himself inside of her, just enjoying watching her writhe on top of him and seeing the glow in her face as she stared at the juncture where their bodies met. This was turning her on just as much as it was him, and his dick felt like it was made out of stone.

Slowly he began to pull out, and then pushed back in as gently as he could. Alanna let out a low moan, her thighs trembling as he speared her, stretching her open again. Her knees tightened around his legs, as if she was trying to pull him farther into her. That was all the encouragement David needed. He started moving steadily, firmly, but not roughly, making love to this sweet, wonderful woman who had gotten so much farther under his skin than he would have thought possible. She was so open for him, despite the fact that it went against her upbringing, and he wanted to reward her for that, he wanted to send her out of this world with pleasure.

Leaning forward he nudged his face under hers, finding her lips for a kiss, pressing her back against the couch so that she was lying flat on her back, no longer able to watch but not caring either, as their tongues danced together. Her lips were soft and molded to his easily, her splayed legs pressing against his body as he thrust and ground against her.

Alanna cried out, her passion muffled by his kiss. The new position made him feel so much deeper inside of her, as though he was pushing into her from one end and was going to come out of the other. The thick stalk pounded into her as she rippled around him, her legs straining to close around his body... she didn't want to close him out, no she wanted to wrap her legs around him and use them to pull him further into her, deeper, harder. The best part about this new position was that it allowed her to move her hips back against him, the needy hungry breast inside of her spurring to further and further efforts. She arched and bounced beneath him, her body following the movements that it wanted to make naturally, gripping and grinding, shuddering and clutching at his back with her fingers and nails.

The unbridled passion that he had awakened in her was making David lose control over his body, he could tell that he was going to cum soon. Releasing one of her legs from his arms, he hooked it around his back, and she immediately began flexing her knee, pulling him into her every time he moved away. His now free hand went to the top of the juncture at her thighs and pressed down firmly on her clit, rubbing.

Alanna had already been about to orgasm, as soon as Master's fingers rubbed against her she was shot into the spiraling glory of pleasure that had been growing, a vortex of ecstasy that made her quiver and writhe beneath his thrusting body. He swelled up inside of her, her hands and free leg grasping him close as he grunted and moved, her rapture growing with every hard thrust until he finally burst open, his semen shooting into her body and filling her up. As he groaned his culmination, Alanna's fingernails dug deep into his shoulders and she arched her back, letting out an impassioned cry as she felt the jets of liquid pulsing into her.

Master kept her writhing before him, his thumb making slow circles on her clit as he moved his upper body away, his slowly softening cock still buried inside of her as she whimpered and twisted, the aftershocks of her pleasure gripping her body as he manipulated her pussy.

The sight of Alanna's flushed skin, the sweet glow of pleasure on her face, her breasts still propped up by the bra, was the most beautiful thing David had ever seen. He wanted to see her like this all the time.

She sighed softly as he released the pressure on her clit, her body shuddering with one last sweep of pleasure as Master pressed his body against her and lowered his mouth for a careful kiss. Their lips pressed together, gently, exploring without ulterior motive.

Then he pulled back and she tilted her head up at him, a beautiful smile on her face.

"Alanna, I want to make you happy," he told her. "Do you think you can be happy here, with me?"

Oh what a question... he was so different from everything she had ever experienced. He had done things to her body that she should have found repellant, abhorrent. And instead she wanted him to do them over and over and over again. Alanna lifted her face up to him, eyes bright with the pleasure that he'd brought her.

"Yes Master, I think I could be very happy here with you." And then she took real control for the very first time and pulled him down for a kiss. David smiled against her lips. Maybe tonight he'd punish her for that... but probably not. They had plenty of time for him to teach her everything he wanted her to know.

12