Submission Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,582 Followers

David read Alanna's submission in the slump of her shoulders, the lack of thrashing and screaming when he pulled the vibrator away. But he needed to make sure that the message was truly driven home. Carefully he whipped her thighs, enjoying the way it made her creamy skin brighten, the soft pink looking good on her body. The occasional whips to her spread pussy made her body jerk, but in an enjoyable way. Alanna was, without a doubt, the woman for him. So responsive. So smart. So trainable.

He didn't whip her for as long before sliding the vibe between her tender folds again. This time she didn't try to hide anything, she humped and strained for it, her body starting to arch as her orgasm approached... but before she could find relief he took the vibe away again. She shook, she cried... but she didn't protest.

"Good girl," he said. Every fiber of Alanna's body seemed to perk up at that. Then he pressed the vibe back between her legs, hard against her clit. "You may cum."

Alanna's back arched, and she screamed into her gag as her denied orgasm plowed into her, the shock of pleasure racing through her and swallowing her up. She rubbed hard against the length of the vibrator, the waves of pleasure sliding over her, into her, between her legs and inside of her belly. Then Master pulled the vibe away and something hard pressed against her. She was pushed back as Master shoved into her, his hands going around her body to squeeze her sore buttocks as he began to thrust in and out of her hard. From this position he felt huge, especially after the slimness of the toy, and the juncture of his body slammed against her clit with every powerful shove.

The feel of him moving inside her, finally, was wonderful. Alanna hung there, a willing receptacle for his lust, relishing the lack of control, his power over her, as she came hard again, her pussy grasping him and squeezing, trying to keep him inside of her. She let out a wordless cry of passion as this deeper, more powerful orgasm overtook her, building off the intensity of the one before it. Master's cock rubbed against that sweet spot inside of her and the heat overwhelmed her body.

Even after she came down from her second orgasm, Master kept plowing into her, forcefully, roughly. His mouth was on her shoulders sucking on her flesh, fingers digging into her buttocks, moving powerfully between her legs. Alanna strained and rubbed as he got harder inside of her, the sore ache between her legs now coming from the incredible pleasure that he'd brought her too. Her pussy felt over extended, overworked and far too sensitive. Feeling him press against her clit was incredible sexual torment, a flash of pleasure-pain that her body found indecipherable, and she wriggled to try to get away from it.

Sensing her problem, Master's hand came round to the front of her and he rubbed hard on the sensitive bud, his fingers twisting and wriggling against her, shocking the delicate nub with their brutal insistence. Alanna wailed as a third, more painful, orgasm hit her, her oversensitive clit forcing her into the gasping, throes of a agonized ecstasy. She writhed against Master and he slowed his movements, rubbing more gently as she sobbed and whimpered at the over-extension of her body.

He let her tremble, moved his hand back around to her buttocks, and then began a serious of brutal, quick thrusts that stabbed the breath out of her. Inside of her she felt her Master swell, and then his groans filled her ear, his hands taught and flat against her butt cheeks, holding her tightly against him as he filled her with his seed. Alanna moaned and gripped him with her inner muscles, her body happily drinking in his fluid.

When Master finally let her go, Alanna was slicked with sweat and quivering from exhaustion. Master undid her gag and gently kissed her lips. She kissed him back as best she could, feeling absolutely drained. He undid her ankle restraints and she brought her legs together, moaning a little at the tension in her thighs muscles. When he worked on undoing her cuffs from above her head he held around the waist and she leaned into him, happy for his support. One her wrists were free from the chain above her, Alanna practically fell against him, but he held her firm.

With the blindfold on and her wrists still cuffed, but now resting against her belly, Master cradled her against his chest, one arm behind her back and the other under her legs, as he carried her from the room. Alanna wanted to ask where they were going, but she kept quiet. She had learned her lesson. They were going wherever Master wanted to go.

When he took her upstairs and ran her a bath, removing the blindfold from her eyes, Alanna thought she'd never seen a more beautiful sight than her Master's smile.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,582 Followers
12