All Comments on 'Submission Ch. 18'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 57 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
???

Is this the end?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great Story

I thoroughly enjoyed this story.

LaurlieLaurliealmost 12 years ago
The end :(

That was amazing. I am going to miss this series. Well done, you are my favourite writer. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Thank you for this marvellous story.

It never lost pace, throughout all its chapters and was still fresh, vibrant and offering still more, even at the end. I wonder, to be quite honest, if this is really the end - or just a pause before picking up these amazing characters again - characters we feel we know so well.

Whatever you decide to do, I shall be awaiting your new work eagerly and hoping it is just as fine a piece of work as this has been. What else is there to say but 'another five stars'?

MaynessMaynessalmost 12 years ago
Great Satisfying End to a Fantastic Series!

What a marvelous final chapter. Well done, all through this series there was always the possibility that it could go either way and it kept my interest the whole way through. This final chapter added even more depth their relationship, I was wondering about birth control and Alannas status! Well done am very sad to see it end. Thank you.

BattybelfryBattybelfryalmost 12 years ago
loved it!!!

LOVED this story.... Sad to see it end but all good things must end, I guess :(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
loved it

loved this story and eagerly searched for the next chapter every time, sorry to see it finish

GoldeniangelGoldeniangelalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you everyone!

I'm so glad that you enjoyed reading this series... unfortunately it IS the end for Alanna and David. At least... here. I have had a publisher contact me with an interest in a revised version of this story - they have certain guidelines that they want all their stories to follow. If you want to keep up with my work for Lit and for publication you can follow along with my blog at: http://goldeniangel.blogspot.com/.

I try to post daily =) Thank you so much for all the support!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
very good

good story heat that it ended i wii miss it look for more

delightdawndelightdawnalmost 12 years ago
YEAH

So glad to have it wrapped up. A little surprised that there wasn't more regarding the tension with Curtis. Good luck in the future with this story.

I will be looking for future contributions of yours to the site.

max43max43almost 12 years ago
Great Ending!

Really enjoyed the story and the final chapter. It was a great read. You continued to get better and better with each submission.

desertslavedesertslavealmost 12 years ago
Outstanding ending to an excellent story!

I've enjoyed this so much. I was sad when you posted that this chapter would be the end, but it was a good, solid ending so no complaints, other than that it's over. Looking forward to whatever is next.

joodlejoodlealmost 12 years ago
Short but very sweet

I feel like this story could have gone farther. The end seemed rushed. It takes a lot of energy to write a story like this, at least it would for me personally. I did enjoy it. You know a story is one of the best when it seems to have ended too soon. The disappointment comes from a sentimental attachment to the characters which is only created by the skills of a great writer. This was yet another beautiful story of yours. I hope you will continue to write. Thank you!

hazeleys34hazeleys34almost 12 years ago
my favorite story

i just wanted to say that this has to be one of the best stories i've read here. i especially like how you expressed the feelings felt by David and alanna. thank you for writing it, and i look forward to reading more of your stories that i haven't read allready.

materialgirlmaterialgirlalmost 12 years ago
Wow

This is a really beautiful story. I'm going to miss David and Alanna and I do wish we could hear more of them.

I will certainly be reading more of your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please!!!!!!!

Please write more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing

I really enjoyed reading your series. I was totally engrossed in it. Beautiful story and amazing narrating skills. The characters n their feelings were all so life like.....that its hard to believe that its fiction. Love it !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow!

Great stories and excellent writing. Can't wait to share with my wife before date nite to get her all worked up. Oh yeah better get that bottle of wine to lower her inhibitions. Thanks , Phil

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
so sad it's over

This series had great sex and character development.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Perfection

By far your best story. I love that these characters aren't completely depraved, but rather two people who grow to love each other and experience amazing sex because of the emotion behind it. Yes, I'm a sap, but I am way into the submissiveness too, so this story was amazing for me. You really hit the mark. More stories like this would be awesome!

11andahalf11andahalfover 11 years ago
Thank you

This was an awesome read! Others compliment you far better that I am able, but I really enjoyed your work. I hope knowing that someone else gets great enjoyment from your efforts in some way please you and causes you joy! Thank you.

Drakes_subDrakes_subover 11 years ago
Nice!

Great story! When I came to my master he had to teach me much. You Have made an excellent Dom/sub couple. Thank you. This will hopefully show some people why a woman subjects herself to the torures of BDSM even if she didn't hav much of a choice at first. Thank you!

Butterflies1974Butterflies1974over 11 years ago
A pleasure

Your story has truly been a pleasure to read. I look forward to checking out your other stories as well.

JennLushJennLushover 11 years ago
Wonderful

Reading this has been a true pleasure. It has made me not only completely fall in love with David and Alanna, but also crave tremendously to be Alanna. Very very well done!

pheobecharmedpheobecharmedabout 11 years ago

great read my fav series you've wrote next to alice and tom i think his name was lol please keep these great works coming.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Thank you

Very nice, read every word and consequently negelected my work,and worth it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Thanks

Enjoyed your story! You pushed limits but didn't take it so far that it was abusive. The love that built between the two was wonderful! Thanks soo much!

FantasyKitten723FantasyKitten723almost 11 years ago
Officially My #1 Favorite Story!

I love your work and this was an awesome series to read. You were so realistic and detailed that as a reader I felt like I was there living it. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved it!

I Absolutely live your work! Thank you for a great story probably my favorite so far!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Appalling!

I find your story absolutely appalling in that this was written after an ALMOST IDENTICAL story, Slave to the Servants, a year earlier than you 'wrote' this.

SIMILARITIES:

Abduction of someone from another world;

Took that person into slavery;

Had an implant so not to get pregnant.....

I can not believe how someone could write something SO CLOSE to another story!

Very disappointed!

inspector123inspector123over 10 years ago
Responding to Appalling

After reading your comment I am wondering if you have finished reading "A Slave to the Servants" or "Submission" and hence your comment? After all "A Slave to the Servants" does have 37 chapters so may be you just started reading the first few chapters? Yes both stories involved "Abduction of someone from another world;

Took that person into slavery;Had an implant so not to get pregnant...." but you can say that about a lot of stories on lit especially in Sci-Fi&Fantasy catagory. DoctorWolf wrote "A Slave to the Servants" while she was pregnant so pregancy and kids are a big part of "A Slave to the Servants". Ciara, the heroine of "A Slave to the Servants" had six kids with the five men who are her masters. David and Alanna, the hero and heroine of "Submission" never had any kids. I can name many other differences from both stories.

Also if you're going to accused a talented author such as Goldeniangel (she is in the hall of fame of NonConsent, Romance and BDSM and those are only three categories that I read!) of plagerism at least sign your pseudo name. You are not as "Anonymous" as you think. You can be trace via the ip address of the device that you are using.

GoldeniangelGoldeniangelover 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks Inspector

I always appreciate defense on my behalf =) Especially since "Appalling"'s ignorance about what constitutes plagiarism is also appalling. If they're looking for a story with a completely unique story line then they're going to be disappointed over and over again in life LOL. Anonymous, if you return, please go look up the definition of plagiarism or even copying. Having similar ideas is not plagiarism, since I wrote a COMPLETELY different story. You are severely lacking a competent education if you think it is.

At least I've got a good recommendation about a story to check out, courtesy of their idiocy! I do love a good kidnap/slave story.

jennyb2492jennyb2492over 10 years ago
My two cents

You know, anon, if you are going to accuse someone of plagiarism, at least get your facts straight. There was no implant in STTS; it was a "vitamin drink", and I believe even "Star Trek" had an episode or three about a slave stolen and taken to another planet.

Both stories are excellent- at the very least DoctorWolf will be delighted that some new readers have found her story though she may wonder why!

AlwaysyoursaloineAlwaysyoursaloineover 10 years ago
Really!!!!!

I would just like to add that the idea of a writer this talented copying from another is ludicrous. I just finished the 2nd book of domestic discipline and popped over to see what was new here. Before you speak next time .....please put thought into your words.

As a note to goldeniangel , please write faster. I do so love your work!

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 10 years ago
My twopence worth too

I haven't read STTS, but I thoroughly enjoyed this one.

Angel is on my fav author list for a reason, and that is purely because she is so damn good.

As previously stated, the thought of her having to nick something else is laughable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wow

This story made me wet, made me cry, made me laugh out loud. This story is truley amazing. I fell in love with them. Please make a sequel.?

grrlslavegrrlslaveabout 10 years ago
Dear Appalling,

For years, I had an implant (right here on planet earth) to prevent pregnancy. Implants to prevent pregnancy are not a novelty in any way shape or form. I've come across many published works that refer to slaves and subs having them. Please stop the hate. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
... great

I just wanted so bad to be in alanna's place..

Unfortunately it probably won't ever happen... :(

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
.. great!

I just wanted so bad to be in alanna's place..

Unfortunately it probably won't ever happen... :(

Great story!

I suggest you become a director or screenwriter.. :D

This was the ending I had my fingers crossed for from the 2nd chapter actually! so tnx!

;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wonderful story

It was truly a pleasure to read this story. Wonderfully written and one that I will likely read again. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Brilliant!

it was the best story i have read in this site. i know i am kinda new but i am into literature other than erotic stories. i can clearly state that this one is brilliant in character building and storyline.

Go1angelGo1angelover 9 years ago
Couldn't put it down

I really enjoyed this story. I can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I am in total awe!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing

This entire series was absolutely perfect. Everything was told with such incredible detail, it's apparent that you truly cared for this story and the characters in it. Thank you so much for writing it!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Love it!!!!

This is easily my favourite story on here. Your characters are engaging and lovable and the ending was perfect!!! Your writing is really incredible--I'm gonna check out your other stories right now!

collegegirlnerdcollegegirlnerdalmost 8 years ago
WOW

This is a great story, although I must admit...I wish there were more chapters. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story and super hot!

Fantastic, I came too many times to count reading this series haha

I also liked how well you made the character Alanna. You have amazing insight and I love how her feelings and thoughts were captured. It made me think of the one time I disappointed my Dom, I could really relate to her as a character because it was similar to how I felt. Overall just really great insight into the submissive mind, loved the characters dynamic.

Horseman68Horseman68over 7 years ago
Excellent; But Not Your Best.

That is not criticism, just a fact. Some of the scenes in your other works are so exceptional as not to be comparable.

dreamer3366dreamer3366about 7 years ago
Wow

I just binge read "Submission". I thoroughly enjoyed the story and was sadden because there wasn't anymore. That was soooo hot. I got really turned on. I'd been reading "Taken by the Viking" and well that's over too, so sad. I'll have to read the rest of your submissions now. Thank you for the pleasure.

Clarissa72Clarissa72almost 7 years ago
A little confused..,

I have read a lot of your stories and have enjoyed them all. However the repetition in this story was a bit confusing. I'm not sure about this one. It was sweet but just lacked something I can't put my finger on. Otherwise well written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing story!

Very well written! I read many of your stories and slowly making my way through the rest. I'm axcious waiting for the next chapter of "Taken by the Viking" but so far is one of the the best I have read in this category. I wonder if you ever thought to write a similar Gay BDSM story ? With the fascinated way you "build" your characters I'm sure it would be a great success.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Obsessed

I’ve re-read this 3 times (the whole series; not just this chapter) and surprisingly not for the sex, but because I am absolutely obsessed with David and Alanna! The character development in this story is so progressive from beginning to end. The way your writing brings them to life is so vivid I can see the scenes play out as they go. I can see Alanna roll her eyes, I can hear David’s chuckles, feel Alanna’s shudders, and not just that I was also able to connect and feel every emotion Alanna did with such intensity it shook me to my core. Although you set the story in a different world Alanna is such a relatable character it’s so hard not to love her and feel with her through every experience she goes through. I have read every one of your stories ( which is a lot!, but you already know that) and this by far is my favorite in the context of the actual story line and your ability to bring this world to life through your words. You truly are one of the most gifted writers I have ever read. You are so meticulous in the way you word things it’s just mindblowing how many feelings you are able to conjure out of me and how many times you have mindfucked me. Thank you for sharing your mind and inner most thoughts with the world and letting all of your readers live vicariously through them!

BastardenBastardenabout 5 years ago
You’ve done it again :-)

Dear angel

You have written another amacing storie, even I was a little reluctant in the beginning, because of this and that planet - guess I’m not the big scify neerd *Winks*...

The love and tenderness that you catch in this story, is the excact feelings from RL Ds relationships - the REAL deal, so to speak.

Its very, very well written and is interesting to the end

Thank you, little one *Chuckles*

Bastarden

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great Story

Thoroughly enjoyed the story with the interplay between David and Alanna. It's highly rated but don't understand why last comment I can find is over a year ago. Haven't looked yet but hope you're still writing.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Breathless

This story was superb. I just couldn't stop reading The time is 3,34 am I'm dead tired but just had to keep reading. Your style of writing is excellent I will be searching now for other stories from you. My thanks and goodnight or should I say good morning.

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 1 year ago

A wonderful story. Thank you for sharing your talent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
12598 Followers
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Submission Ch. 17 Previous Part
Submission Series Info