All Comments on 'Submitting to my Brother in Law'

by webbyhose

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Good but...

Good writing, nice story lines but much too short. It was a great turn on and has lots of potential. Please keep writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Neighbour

Like you i dress in pantyhose and surf the crossdresser sights.I didnt hear the door open,my brother in law Kevin came in.I tried to cover up,but he told me to stand,i did,turn around,he said my arse looked great.I tuned back around and he had his cock out,it looked wicked about 8 inches,no wonder Kate his wife had so many kids.Suck it,no way Kev,no,suck it or we tell everybody.I moved over,took his cock in my mouth,sucked,tasting the pre-cum.He pulled back,get the lube,i did,now turn around,lay on the bed,I felt lube drip on my hole.Then he straddled me,placed his cock dead centre and eased his way into my virgin opening.Aaaagh,it hurt,my first time as he kept pushing until he was all the way in.Fuck,your tighter than Kate as he eased back and began to fuck me.It hurt,then was uncomfortable but my cock grew hard as he was deep in me,i felt him swell,warm liquid filling me and i shot the most intense load i have ever shot.He finally eased out.Kev fucks me often,even getting his wife Kate involved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great idea

Great idea...I liked it but should have put more details and feelings into it. This could be a really hot story. You should try to continue, make it sexier.

Claudia69Claudia69about 1 year ago

I enjoyed the story!! I love sucking all the cocks that fill my wife's pussy...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous