Suburban Sweetheart Adventures Ch. 03

Story Info
Birthday celebrations at the seaside.
5.6k words
5
1.5k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 05/08/2024
Created 03/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the second full day of our holiday and we had enjoyed our first day, an impromptu role playing in the afternoon that had ended with a rather heated hotel room lovemaking session.

The sounds of the day woke me. A seaside town was coming to life as the sun rose along with the temperature. I snuck off to the toilet and tried to snuggle back up to Emma but she lifted her head and through slots of eyes she peered at me and smiled. "It's the birthday boy." she said and moved up to kiss me. One small peck turned to several and soon our mouths were wide and tongues tangled.

"Ouch." she giggled. "Seriously, she's still sore." There were a few "arghhhh" groans and then a long "ahhhhhhh" sigh as Emma slid down to take me deep inside her as she sat over me. She held still and I just looked at her, the breasts holding firm on her chest, the nipples deepening in colour as they hardened and her toned belly moving with each deep breath. Her hair was messy and some tangles danced around her face as her head went back as she groaned. Her eyes shone and her smile was cute and almost innocent, considering she had my cock stuffed inside her tight cunt. I looked down at the triangle of dark curls as it pointed to exactly where I was in her body.

"Go slow, I am a bit tender too." I said as I reached to hold her breasts and she leaned forward into my hands as her hips started a gentle grind on me. She leaned forward a bit more and ground back and forth, then hissed and stopped.

"Fuck, clitty is sore." she laughed and she moved a bit more gently. She sat up, my hands holding her firm breasts and I pushed up as she pushed down and we rubbed our bodies together as carefully as we could. The head of my cock stroked her cervix when I went deep and she grunted and groaned more as she pushed to keep me there. "Oh fuck yes." she mumbled as she shivered and pushed down harder. Her head went back and I squeezed her breasts as she grunted and the high groans got faster as my hips jerked up into her. I felt the wetness running over me and she clamped tight as her body shook. She looked at me, her eyes fuzzy now and then her head dropped, hair hanging down as she pushed down to my rising hips. I was squeezed as her cunt spasmed and I groaned and pushed up harder to send my semen as deep as possible into her and she let out a high cry and shook some more, trembling with each shot of sperm inside her as I flooded her womb. I felt her weight on my hands and I slowly lowered them and she drooped down and eventually lay slumped on my chest, her breathing fast and she mumbled another "Happy birthday." and then giggled and said "Fuck" a lot.

I offered to clean her up, but she said she was too tender for anything more, so we shuffled to the shower and we washed each other gently.

The plan for today was to walk to some parks, then the beach again, but further along. Emma wore another cute summer dress, again skipping a bra. We packed our swim stuff and towels into bags and set off, seeking breakfast in a local cafe first.

We got a quick lunch in a nice little cafe in a park and sat and watched the world go by, then walked to the beach and changed in some toilets and walked to the sea.

I watched Emma as she walked into the water. I was pretty sure I wasn't the only one as she looked great in her black costume. I joined her a few minutes later, letting her swim around first before I waded out and she swam over to me and then stood to throw her arms around me.

"Hey cute guy, what are you doing here?" she said as her wet body pressed to mine.

"Checking out the beach babes." I replied and she looked around.

"Sorry, just me." she said, the head tilting again as she smiled.

"The best babe on the beach." I said and she smiled wider and then her open lips were on mine.

We stood in the water, ducking down into it and swimming a bit. She liked swimming and would scoot off, turn and come back as I splashed around a bit. We kissed, tasting the salt on our lips. There were a few people around and Emma would tell me not to look if any bikini clad girls were near and I would, just to make her laugh.

"I don't tell you to not look at men." I said, after another joke warning.

"Why would I look?" she replied.

"Well, that guy is very hunky and has tight trunks on." and Emma looked around and then back into my eyes.

"Does nothing for me." she said.

"But look, he's muscular and..." I was stopped because she kissed me.

"It does nothing for me." she repeated. "I like you. I like how you look. You don't but I do. Really."

"Then don't get hung up about other women, I love how you look. I love you." I said and her eyes flickered and she looked away quickly and then back.

"They are young." she said, her voice small and scared.

"He is tall and manly." I said. Emma screwed her lips up and stared at me.

"I still struggle at times." she said quietly. "I get scared you'll see a younger woman."

"I can see lots, but they do nothing for me. I see you and I don't see age, I see someone I love." Emma blushed and her head went down.

"Jesus, I love you, you crazy man." she laughed and her arms went around my neck as we kissed in the water and I leaned back and we both went under, lips together and holding tight.

We surfaced, laughing and spluttering. She shook her head, the dark hair swirling, water flailing from it and I pushed my hands over my head to push the sea away. She looked at me and laughed and then pushed her hand into the water to splash me and then jumped towards me as I reeled, her arms open and we went under again.

I bobbed in the water as we had drifted out as we played and swam a few strokes closer to shore to find my footing. Emma trod water and then put her arms around my neck and dangled from me as she floated.

"I guess we should accept this, huh?" she laughed.

"Indeed. I mean, it's only been six months, so it's still early days, but I am fucking nuts about you." I said and she shook her head. "I cannot remember shagging someone as much as I have done with you. I mean, how many times last night?"

"Yes, but it was a special occasion." she laughed as her cheeks went red.

"So special we could barely do it this morning as we were both sore!" I replied and she blushed more at that.

"I have never had a man love getting his head between my legs so much before. It's fucking great!" she shrieked at the last bit.

"I love doing it, I love when you cum." Emma stared into my eyes and her eyes were so warm I shivered inside.

"This is what I love... that you want to give me pleasure. It is the sexiest thing ever. Seriously, you turn me on so much because I know you want me. I don't know why, but fuck, it's sexy."

"Well." I said, as a mischievous thoughts ran through my mind, "You do have great tits." I managed to say it with a straight face and Emma's eyes went wide and she let go of my neck and splashed me as she laughed before swimming away and standing up, the water just above her belly and she jiggled at me. Then she swam back and rose up from the water to wrap her arms around my neck again.

"Those tits?" she giggled and I nodded. She let go and bobbed in the water and then swam around me and tapped me on the shoulder and I turned and she put her arms around my neck again and pressed her face to mine. "Don't move." she whispered and her arms let go and she swam around me and then bobbed as her legs trod the water. She blushed and she quickly moved her hands to her shoulders and moved the straps and tugged the material down, then pressed her body to mine and I could feel the coolness of her skin on mine. "These tits?" she said softly and she held my body and moved away enough so I could look down at her bare breasts. She quickly bobbed up and pulled herself to me, her nipples hard on my chest as she kissed me and I held her tight, her legs wrapping around me as we kissed in the swell of the ocean.

Emma's head went back and she laughed as we stopped kissing. "These tits?" she said as she pushed away, swimming on her back, her bare breasts out of the water for a few seconds before she dropped her legs and swam back to me and into my arms. She turned to face out to sea and lifted my hands to her breasts and tilted her head back onto my shoulder. "These tits?" she giggled as I squeezed them. She moved away again and smiled at me as she pulled the costume up and then her arms went around my neck as she kissed me softly.

"I really wished I had said you have a great pussy now." I said and she moved up and her teeth went around the tip of my nose to give me a soft nip and she laughed and swam away for a few strokes and splashed me more.

We played some more, being silly in the calm water, the occasional swell of a wave knocking us. Emma pressed to me again and wiggled then laughed and I could see a naughty look in her eyes and one hand left my neck and slipped into my shorts.

"This cock?" I said and she laughed again.

"A lovely cock." she said quietly. "I hope he is ok as I want him in me later." I smiled and put my hand down and cupped between her legs.

"Here?" I said as her eyes flared and she nodded and her legs went wider as she bobbed in the water and moved her body gently on my hand. I moved my thumb and pinged the material at the crotch and she giggled.

"Try it." she said, her eyes serious now and she turned to face away from me and put one arm up and back to hold my neck. I moved my hand over her belly and then along the line of her costume to the leg and wiggled my fingers under the elastic and we both gasped as the finger slipped inside. I couldn't do much, the material was too tight, plus she was still floating. I stroked over her mound and felt the wet hair and the soft rise of her outer lips. "Oh Jesus." she muttered and her head turned on my shoulder and she kissed my cheek. I managed to put my hand over her mound and pressed a finger to her inner lips, but we started to slip as we moved around and Emma quickly grabbed my arm and pushed away just before I stumbled and went under the surface. We both shot up and spluttered and then grabbed each other and kissed. "Fuck, you just touched my pussy in the sea!" she giggled. "I mean, actually touched it!" she looked around, but no one was anywhere near. "Pervert!" she laughed.

"Me or you?" I asked and she blushed. She swam back to me and grabbed the front of my shorts and smiled, then put her hand inside again and wrapped her fingers around my hard cock.

"Both." she whispered and her hand moved up and down as she looked into my eyes. I wrapped my arms around her and we kissed as she wanked me, her other hand moving the shorts down to get better access. We both looked down and watched as she masturbated me, my cock free now, the shorts pushed down around my balls. Emma smiled and took a deep breath and then dived down and I felt her mouth kissing me and then she popped back up and laughed and her hand held me again and continued to move. "Can you?" she said and I shook my head.

"He's worn out from last night and this morning." I said.

"Shame, but it was lovely anyway." she laughed and she reached for my shorts and I helped her pull them back up.

"It was amazing." I said and we both looked at each other, smiled and then started to kiss.

Emma pulled me and she kicked her strong legs and we moved further from shore until we were weightless in the the water, kissing and holding each other, spinning in the water as Emma held me and used her legs so we twirled. We swam back to the land together, slowly, side by side. "I knew you'd be good at breast stroke." she laughed and we swam until we beached and the gentle waves ran over us as we lay in the sand.

The beach got busier as the afternoon went on. People leaving work or school early. Families gathered and groups of teens prowled, making lots of noise and throwing balls to try and get closer to others of the opposite sex. We were far enough away from the action to not be disturbed, but it did mean no more groping, so we just sat or lay and dried ourselves until the desire for coffee and cake got too strong.

We walked along the beach on the wet sand, Emma taking photos with another little yellow disposable camera. I joked about taking a random naked photo on this one and she laughed and her eyes went wide. "Shame there's so many people around." she giggled.

"Maybe get a digital one." I said and she shook her head.

"Too expensive. Also, if I drop this in the water it's not a big loss and might still work. I'm not a big photographer, just like capturing memories." and she raised the camera and snapped me as I walked on the ocean and land.

More people were here now, so we headed to the path and the toilets to change.

"You know, if I did have a bikini, I could just pull the dress on and take the top bit off." Emma said and looked around to see if anyone was close enough to hear, "Plus you could get your hand down it a lot easier." and she laughed and blushed.

"I love that you can say something naughty and still be shy." I said as she went redder.

"I blame you." she said and continued to glow.

We reached a toilet block and Emma went to change. Much like the previous day, my shorts were dry enough to just wear them, so I slipped a t-shirt on and then washed the sand from my feet. There were no teens talking about Emma today, maybe they stuck to the other toilet area, so I just waited as I waved my feet around, one at a time, to dry them.

She walked out smiling. the dress shining bright in the sun. This one had a small row of buttons at the front and I noticed one was open and she saw where my eyes were and when I looked up she was blushing and she hurried over and put her arms around me. "Not showing too much, am I?" I looked down and there was a hint of more cleavage, but only when viewed from above.

"The gulls might get a better view of your tits, but that;s all." I laughed and she gave me a playful slap on the arm.

"Come on, cake time, birthday boy." and she gripped my hand tight as we walked toward the town and people.

They were there, the same place as yesterday and I felt Emma squeeze my hand as she saw them too. "Uh oh." she mumbled. They didn't see us, or, more specifically, Emma, until we were close, possibly as the dress covered her more.

"Well look who it is, the tourist." one of the brave ones said and they turned. "Nice dress." a voice said from them.

"Hello, how are you all today?" she said, her hand holding mine tight.

"We are waiting for you." One of them said. The bravery levels were high today.

"Did you get your cake?" A voice asked and Emma nodded.

"Oh yes. I got cake." she laughed and turned to me and blushed.

"Did he get his birthday present?" a braver voice asked and Emma blushed a bit more and looked at me as we continued to walk, almost right in front of them now.

"We are still celebrating." she replied and a little cheer went up from the boys.

"But you could have had six times that." Someone was being very brave now. Emma stopped and searched out the brave one, it was the same one who said a similar remark the day before. Her eyes fixed on him and she smiled.

"I am not sure I could have handled six times what he gave me and very sure all six of you would not have got anywhere close to just one of him." There was a small gasp from someone and it wasn't me. Emma licked her lips, the meaning not lost one at least one of them as I heard a groan. I felt twelve eyes settle on me.

"What was the present like?" a voice asked, I was trying not to actually look at any of them.

"Wonderful, beautiful, amazing." I replied.

One of them laughed, but not a happy laugh, more derisive. "Yeah, but how was it for you, sweety?" and the rest went silent. Someone had overstepped the mark.

Emma smiled and her head tilted to one side and she let out a little laugh, as if running through answers in her head and amusing herself with them.

"I am amazed I can still walk." she said and seven people took a sharp intake of breath. She looked at me and giggled and her hand pulled me. "Come on, let's get you back between my legs where you belong." and she turned and started to walk away, only my leaden feet halting her until I stumbled forward to join her. No one said anything for a few seconds until one voice spoke.

"Do you want the directions to the great cake shop?" Emma stopped and turned and all eyes were on him, a different orange t-shirt on this time.

"That would be lovely." she said and I saw his body straighten as she looked at him. Emma took a step towards him and he moved to her.

"It's called Belmans and you go over the crossing, up the hill and first left and then first left again down a little dead end street called Church Close." He finished talking then went red as he saw Emma smiling at him.

"Thank you, that is so sweet of you." and she reached and patted his arm and he managed to blush even more. She turned and took my hand again, looked over her shoulder and said "Goodbye, take care boys." and we walked away, slightly faster than we had walked before.

"Holy fuck, what did I say!" she laughed when we were far enough away.

"Well, apart from telling six adolescents that you had so much sex last night you can barely walk, not much." I replied and she bent forward as she laughed so much. "But, we do know a good place for cakes now." I added and she bent forward again as she shrieked.

We found the cake shop, the boy had been good at directions. It looked ancient, a rounded bay window next to the door. It was also very small, but there was at least one free table, so Emma put her bag on a seat and we checked out the cakes. There was a good selection and we chose one each and had coffees and then sat near the window and ate. The cakes were good, obviously handmade and big slices too. We made the noises that can only be made when happy with a mouthful of cake. We relaxed and sipped our coffee and then saw a familiar face outside, stepping off his bike and waving at us. The orange shirt bounded in, smiling. "You found it ok." he said excitedly. "Hope you like it, it's a bit different from the chains."

Emma smiled at him and I looked around for a spare chair. "Will you join us?" she said.

"Oh sorry, I have to go, got to look after my little sister tonight. Anyway, you two need to be alone." he laughed.

"Well, thank you." Emma said. "Why are you looking after your sister?"

"The parents are going out to the cinema, so I have to babysit." He rolled his eyes and shook his head.

"Oh, that's sweet. What a lovely big brother." Emma said and smiled at him and his nervous hand movements stopped as his whole body calmed.

"Not really, but..." he laughed and then looked out at his bike. "Sorry, got to go. Hope you enjoyed the cake. Take care." and he scooted out the door and was on his bike and pedalling away in seconds.

We walked around a bit after the coffee, becoming tourists and peering into the small shops down side streets. "OOOH" said Emma and yanked my hand to pull me to a stop. The shop sold clothes, women's mainly and there were some swimsuits in the window. "That's a nice one." she said, pointing at something, but I wasn't sure what. "Can we go in?" It seemed like a good idea.

The item Emma had seen was a bikini, which surprised me. It was quite old-fashioned, but also looked modern, the bottom part looking like shorts, very short shorts, but shorts nonetheless. The top wasn't very revealing, but would also show off her cleavage. It was blue, the kind of blue you can never describe, but always like. Not dark like cobalt, or light like baby blue, it looked like the sky but a bit darker, or maybe lighter, depends on the angle of the sun. "Do you like it?" she said and I could only nod as I thought of her in it. The woman in the shop helped Emma find the right size and then showed her the changing room, a small cubicle with a curtain at the back of the shop. "I'll try the top half on." she said and pulled me with her. "You need to unzip me." she laughed as she stood next to the curtain for me to undo her dress enough for her to try the bikini top on. She stepped in and smiled as she pulled the curtain closed, then pulled it back a bit for a second, just long enough for me to see her bare breasts and a laugh came from behind the curtain.

12