Suburban Sweetheart Adventures Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next time it was pulled aside Emma was wearing the top of the bikini and I gasped. It fitted her well and showed off her curves, It wasn't skimpy, but it was sexy and I had no idea why, or maybe because of who was in it. Emma smiled and then jiggled her boobs at me and the curtain was swooshed closed again.

"I'll wash it when we get back." Emma said. "I mean, who knows ho many boobies have been in it."

"And..." I added and looked down.

"Yes, that's why I only tried the top half on." she laughed. "Then again, it doesn't look as if they do a roaring trade." and we looked back at the little shop and it's odd assortment of clothing.

Emma washed her new swimwear in the sink and I stood behind her and lowered the zip of her dress and began to kiss down her spine and she shivered. She stood and let me slide the straps down and it fell to the floor. I stared, she was naked underneath. "Wha.. Why didn't you say?" I said as I stared at her lovely back and bottom. She smiled at me in the mirror and chuckled.

"You didn't ask." she said and then turned. "I wanted it to be a surprise." and she pulled me close and reached for the drawstring of my shorts and pulled it open and then pushed them over my hips and her fingers wrapped around my hardening cock. "Let's have a shower and wash the salt off and get dirty." I pulled my t-shirt over my head and then Emma grabbed my head and her lips opened on mine.

We managed to get into the shower before I entered her, but only just, the water had started to run over her front when she turned and stepped back and I moved under the shower as her arms went around my neck. I bent my knees and her legs opened as she leaned against the wall and then I straightened up and went inside in one movement as we both groaned. Our plan worked, the salt washed off as the water poured over us, bouncing off our bodies as we moved together, Emma's legs wrapping around me as I held her bottom and she let out a high, long groan that was almost lost in the sound of water. I followed swiftly after and then we held each other and tried to breathe.

The evening was warm, the air still and thick. Any ocean breeze hadn't made it up the hill to the hotel. "Where shall we eat?" I asked as we lie together on the bed, I licked my lips and could still taste her, having decided to help clean up after we had left the shower, although it was mainly because I wanted to taste her.

"You ate already." she laughed. "And, that didn't help my sore clit." she added. "Kiss it better, pah!"

"What would you like to eat?" I asked and she reached down and squeezed my cock. "I meant actual food." I had to add.

"There was a noodle place just down from the bikini shop, we could check that out." she said as she continued to stroke my penis. "Or pizza again, or pasta." We ended up making love again as Emma's hand roused me and, despite both of us pleading that we were still a bit sore from the previous evening, we both sighed with pleasure as I slid inside her tight body and our hips danced together. "Do you want dessert before dinner?" Emma asked as she knelt over my face and my mouth opened willingly.

We ended up finding a curry place to eat and then wandered to the beach to stroll as the sun gave up its grip on the day and sky turned orange, red and purple over the sea. We found a low wall near the path and sat on it, Emma sitting sideways on, her legs over mine, the wall wide enough for me to lean back on my arms and Emma draped over me. "I hope you have enjoyed your birthday." she whispered and I sat up and wrapped my arms around her and she snuggled closer.

"It has been wonderful." I said and our faces nuzzled together and she turned and our lips met.

"You know what, I think I forgot my underwear again." Emma whispered as her lips brushed over my cheek to my ear. "Can you check please?" I let a hand move down to rest on her leg and then I slowly slid it up and the fingers went under her dress. She opened her legs enough to let my fingers slide up her thigh and I felt the soft, puffy skin of her outer labia. Emma looked into my eyes and hers were smiling. "And?" she said.

"Well, hard to tell." I said and she opened her legs a bit more and my fingers stroked up and down on her slit, feeling the small dip between her outer lips. "I mean, you may have very thin knickers on." I added and she giggled and shifted her bottom so her legs could part more. I pressed my fingers to her and she gasped and I felt the skin open and the soft flesh of her inner lips rested on the tips. I moved the hand slowly up and down.

"I hope no one can see." she whispered and wiggled a bit more to give me more room and then there was a soft grunt as my fingers pushed to slide between the inner lips, her lubricant helping me to open her. "And?" she giggled.

"Still having trouble." I said as I looked around just to check if anyone was around. People were walking along, but we just looked as if we were cuddling. I pressed the fingers further between her inner lips and moved them up and down slowly as she peeled apart and sighed against me. I moved my hand down a bit more, the lips wetter and her sighs deeper. I swirled a finger around in the wetness and felt the heat from her.

"Oh Jesus." she mumbled and she looked around nervously then looked at me and smiled. "And?"

I pushed the finger and she grunted and her eyes closed as her head went back for a second before she shook her head and stared at me, her eyes blazing in the crepuscular evening. I wiggled the finger, the tip was held tight in her wetness and then I smiled and moved my lips to hers and pushed the finger all the way inside her as she yelped into my open mouth.

"Oh Jesus." she giggled "You're really taking advantage of this birthday thing, aren't you?" and she quickly looked around and then giggled some more.

"I am just checking the underwear situation." I said and laughed.

"And?"

"Your cunt is wet."

"Wet enough for your finger." she smiled and I curled the finger inside her and she groaned. "Maybe wet enough for two."

"You're too tight." I said softly "And it's too tricky." I added looking down, her legs open, but any more and she might fall off the wall.

"Shift back a bit." she said and I shuffled back and Emma slid up and pulled the hem of her dress up a bit and opened her legs wider and then looked around again and giggled. "What the hell am I doing?" she laughed. "Try now."

I moved my hand back and pressed a finger to the wet one and then pressed against her. She was tight, but her juice helped and her body opened as she sighed and then we groaned together as the finger slid into her, gripped tight and bathed in her warm wetness. "Holy fuck." she mumbled and I agreed. We sat and kissed for a few minutes as my fingers flexed inside her and she started to groan more.

"Darling." she whispered between her little gasps. "So close." She put an arm around my neck as her other rested on the wall next to her. Her hips were moving gently, mostly to make sure we didn't give too much away or fall off the wall. I bent the fingers to stroke down the front wall of her cunt and she let her head drop back for a second, then recovered to sit up again as she whimpered and started to shiver. "Yes darling. Oh fuck yes." and then she clenched her teeth and a mumbled high cry whistled through them as she shook. I stopped moving my fingers as she had clamped tightly as her juice flowed over my hand. She juddered a few more times as the aftershocks ran through her and then she let out a high breath. I slid my fingers from her and lifted them to my mouth and she leaned to me and kissed me as I held the soaked fingers between my lips.

Emma put her arms around my neck and rested against me as we watched the night fall onto the ocean until the horizon vanished to dark. We walked slowly up the hill to the hotel, hand in hand, sometimes arm in arm. No one else mattered.

I unzipped Emma's dress within seconds of the room door closing and she turned and took me into her arms. "My cunt needs more than fingers now." she said and she moved onto the bed and opened her legs, a hand sliding down and her fingers moved into her wet lips and opened to display her ready labia to me. I removed my clothes and went to the bed and kneeled between her open legs as she held herself open, the deep red hole shining with her cum from earlier and the juices that were now trickling from her. I moved over her and her arms reached for me as my cock opened her and soon her legs wrapped around me and the end of my birth day arrived just before she came and I followed,

12