All Comments on 'Success in Paradise'

by SweetVibes

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Another dick hardening story - GREAT JOB

Most of your stories have a similar theme, yet they are all different in one way or another and everyone of them gets me as hard as a rock. Obviously these are fictional since you change names, but I could definitely see a few of them happening, which even makes it more of a turn on. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Ha Ha Ha Ha!

You are the true stud, huh, Ha Ha Ha Ha! Stay single .

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
...fabulous story !!!

...Please write a couples massage story ...thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing erotic story --- my dream

Thank you for such an amazing erotic and well written story. Every part fits my dream fantasy for my beautiful wife so I envy you imensly.

mitchfrenmitchfrenalmost 12 years ago
Hot

And beautifully told,

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
cock hound husband

The thought of my wife getting fucked like that is hot but without the condom and she would want me to lick the cum from her pussy after he pulled out.!!!o

truman2005truman2005almost 4 years ago
super hot

so very hot would love to have this experience with my sexy wife

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Reminds me a little of the 2st time my wife and I had an experience. Our friend Bobby was over, he usually was like 3-4 times a week. I didn't mind, he was a bud and always brand some beers.

Out of the blue he mentioned how hot my wife Sherry looked, sitting like that. It was hot out, so she had on some baggy shorts, halter top and had skipped the panties since she didn't want to sweat in them. Then she plopped down on the couch, one knee laid over on the armrest, which exposed her hairy vagina.

Startled by what he said, she realized and closed her legs. He told her don't hide that gorgeous thing on my account. She blushed, then grinned, and opened right back up. That sure got things going, our first 3some.

Dcoppered270Dcoppered2704 months ago

Super hot story and something I would very much like to experience at least once, preferably with guy going bareback so I could fulfill my 'sloppy seconds' fantasy and she could have that 'getting laid by two guys' experience that one of her friends once bragged about. While she has never said anything, that little bragging story really seemed to turn her on and she has since then asked me if, "I would like to watch her fuck another guy." While I was initially shocked by the inquiry, it has become my hottest fantasy but I have not been able to re-establish any such interest in her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous