Successful Businesswoman Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello Evan! I'm so glad that you finally made it to the top two!" I said enthusiastically as I stood up to greet him "I've been wondering for so long, what were you hiding in these pants. Finally I'll get the chance to see it. And taste it."

I led the designer to the couch where he sat visibly relaxed and more confident, I went down to my knees before him. The carpet in my office was thick and soft, so there was no risk of discomfort for my knees. I unzipped his pants and took out his penis which was already getting hard. I was positively surprised by its size, it was not huge, but still significantly larger than average.

The fellatios were obviously not a whole evening date, but I did not want the rush them either, the employee was supposed to enjoy his prize and so was I. I love giving blowjobs, but that was not going to be my only entertainment. While working with my mouth on Evan's penis I got my hand between my legs and unbuttoned my bodysuit, I needed to be prepared for Luke later on, so I began to finger my clitoris at a leisurely pace.

Evan's penis was still mostly flaccid. I planted a kiss on its head and began to slowly lick all over it, the penis responded enthusiastically and quickly began to grow. The designer relaxed fully and sat back on the couch. When the shaft grew longer I licked its length from the base to the head a few times, when I was at the base I took Evan's testicles into my mouth and sucked them as well; he was shaven perfectly clean so he deserved such attention. With the final long wet lick I returned my attention to the head, I kissed it once more and finally took it into my mouth, not too deep yet though; I took the head beyond my lips and began to lick it there. Evan's penis was by now fully erect, I estimated it to be around twenty centimetres long, it was also thick and had a lovely head that had swollen nicely and was so responsive. I have been slowly fingering my clitoris the entire time.

I wanted Evan to experience the complete fellatio and it would be a shame if he had ejaculated before getting the full package. There did not seem to be such a risk though, so I took my time and played with the head of his penis in my mouth. Eventually I took it deeper, but withdrew when it touched my throat. I gave Evan a simple regular blowjob for a while, but I could not finish it without bragging about my deepthroating skills first. I slowly took his large penis beyond my mouth and into my throat, once my nose was touching his underbelly I looked up; our eyes met and I winked. He just smiled, but kept his hands on his sides the whole time. I kept the penis deep in my throat for several seconds more, then I withdrew at an equally relaxed speed. I repeated the motion few times, each time holding the penis inside my throat for few seconds. After that I abandoned the pauses and quickened the pace, it was a full mode deepthroat. With each motion I removed the penis until its head was resting between my lips, then I took it whole into my throat, so that my nose touched Evan's underbelly and his testicles hit my chin. I never stopped masturbating, I did not go too fast though, I needed to be wet, but I wanted to climax with a penis inside my vagina.

Three minutes of such expert deepthroating were enough to bring Evan to an orgasm. When I sensed that he was getting close I pulled out his penis out of my throat, but kept it in my mouth. I was working on it with my tongue and lips while fondling his testicles with the fingers of my one hand and stroking the shaft with the other. The designer made a long low moan and shot his load, I kept stimulating his penis and testicles the entire time, I did not let a single drop get out of my mouth though. When he was done I moved my head back and swallowed his semen. Then I licked his penis clean and said:

"You got a wonderful cock, Evan. And I love how you taste as well. I hope we can repeat this soon, but I'd also like you to show me what else you can do" I winked at him.

"Thanks, boss. That was awesome. I'll do my best to win next week."

"See you later. Tell Luke that he can come in five minutes."

"Sure, boss. Thanks again."

He hid his penis, zipped up his fly and left. I went out as well to go to the bathroom in order to refresh myself and fix my makeup.

Luke was not patient enough to wait the entire five minutes, but who can blame him. He arrived as I was leaving the bathroom, despite his impatience he was gentleman enough to open the door to my office for me; but we were not going to waste too much time on talking.

"Do you want me to keep my clothes on while we have sex or do you prefer me to strip?" I asked.

"I'd like to see you naked, boss."

"Of course" I winked at him "do you want to undress me yourself?"

He did not answer, but instead he reached out with his hands and pulled down my skirt, as it fell to the ground he undid the buttons of my bodysuit and pulled it over my head. Thong was last to go, Luke squatted before me and pulled it down.

"Do you want to fuck me like a pornstar, Luke? With my stockings and heels on?"

"Yes, boss."

"What position?"

"Doggystyle."

"Everything for my best designer. But first let me help you."

I assisted Luke in taking off his clothes and went to my knees before him. His penis was already getting hard, he was not as impressive as Evan, but still decently sized. In a short time I got him fully hard and sufficiently wet; with one of my hands I was making sure that I remained slippery enough as well.

The blowjob was quick and I soon turned around and got on all fours. To my surprise Luke did not push his penis into my vagina immediately, instead he groped my buttocks for a few moments and touched the anal plug that I still kept inside my anus; then he shoved his penis into my pussy. Luke was gentle and careful even though in the current circumstances it was unnecessary, but it proved that he was a skilled lover and knew how to treat a woman. The designer went slowly at first, even when he realized how wet I already was. He bent forward, put his hands around my body and grabbed my breasts, again he was gentle; he played with them as well as with the nipples. Luke acted as if he was here for my pleasure as well as for his own, that would have been the case from my point of view even if he was not so caring. I truly appreciated his effort, but if he had only wanted a quickie he could have had it, that was the deal, but I had exceptional employees.

Luke eventually straightened up and quickened his pace, the size of his penis might have been average, but he knew well how to hit the right spots even in our simple position. The designer groped my buttocks for the final time and grabbed my hips, his motions got significantly faster and more decisive. I have been moaning quietly for a while now, but the change of pace made me louder. I had always been a bit of a screamer, so all the noises I made were genuine; Luke joined me with audible gasps and grunts.

Minutes of sex passed and my employee was not slowing down. I could sense that he was getting closer to an orgasm, I was also sure that he wanted to make me climax first, like a true gentleman. I was getting close to the edge as well, so if he could go for just a short while longer...

Then it hit me!

"AAAHHH!!" I screamed loudly "MMHHmmmm!"

My whole body trembled with a powerful orgasm, Luke was holding back for just that, he joined my cries with a low growl as he shot his load into my womb. His pushes got short and even stronger, I collapsed my head onto the ground, but kept my buttocks up; we went like that for a while. Eventually the designer shot the final drop and I calmed down, I collapsed fully on the ground where Luke fondled my body.

It was only then that I noticed that the door to my office was ajar and the three workers were standing there with lustful smiles on their faces. I was not shy since I was going to have a foursome with them after all, still being watched was not something that I had expected. But it turned me on a bit, even though I had just experienced an orgasm, it excited my inner exhibitionist who was never brave enough to go all out. Although some could argue that I had gone all out already.

"Thanks, boss. That was amazing" said Luke as he got up.

He helped me up as well.

"You were awesome too. I hope we can repeat it soon."

"Oh, yes! We will, boss. Have fun and see you later" he smiled, gathered his clothes and left.

"I need a short rest, boys" I said to the three workers as I sat on the couch.

Luke's semen was oozing out of my vagina, but I had a towel prepared for similar occasions. I put it under my bum, so the upholstering would not get stained. Rick handed me a glass of water which I thankfully accepted. Carl said:

"Boss, your pussy needs rest, but maybe we should get your ass ready. What do you think?"

The anal plug kept me ready the entire time, but I was feeling adventurous, so I said:

"There's a dildo and a lube in the bottom drawer."

Ed went to my desk and after opening the drawer exclaimed amused:

"There's more than just one dildo here, boss. You got a drawer full of sex toys!"

He took out a vibrator and the largest realistic, black dildo.

"Put these back, Ed. Take the pink one, it has the right size for a warm up."

He obeyed and got to me with the toy and a bottle of lubricant. I motioned for Rick to refill the glass with water and drank it as soon as it was full again; I needed to be properly hydrated for a gangbang.

Ed approached me with the dildo and lube in his hands. He said:

"In just these stockings and heels you look like a pornstar, boss. And that slutty pose... You're so hot, boss. I can't wait to fuck you!"

"Any minute now" I replied "lube that dildo and my ass and stretch me a bit, before you put your cock there."

I tried to sound no-nonsense, but his outright words hit a sensitive spot inside me. 'Pornstar, slutty', undeniably that was how I looked, it would have been pointless to try to play modest in my position. But hearing that being said aloud made me want to actually ACT like the slutty pornstar. After all, how else could you call a foursome?

Carl and Rick continued to caress and kiss my body as they held my legs in the air. Ed withdrew the small jewelled plug, then swiftly lubed the dildo and my anus and carefully pushed the toy inside. I have already relaxed my back door and was overall experienced with anal sex so the dildo went in smoothly. Ed began to work it back and forth, and quickly picked up the tempo.

"You take it like a pro, boss" he exclaimed with a wide grin.

My only response was a genuine moan, that encouraged the worker to go faster and harder with the dildo. The other two were clearly enjoying the spectacle and I could see the outlines of the erect penises in their pants.

"I think you're ready, boss" said Ed a minute later "your ass is eager for cock like any pornstar's."

"Let's fuck" added Carl, although he was supposed to get only a blowjob.

They swiftly took off their clothes and I could admire their penises, all three seemed to be really well endowed, with Rick having a real monster. They were not fully hard yet, but I estimated that neither would be shorter than twenty centimeters.

"Will you make us all ready with your mouth, like a good pornstar?" asked Ed in a semi-humorous fashion.

Since it was turning me on I decided to accept the role.

"Give me your amazing cocks, boys! I'll make you all nice and hard" I replied as I got to my knees on the soft carpet.

The workers quickly surrounded me and put their penises by my face, I took one into my mouth and the other two into my palms. They were all getting hard, but still I put up a good show, I wanted to take each penis into my mouth, before they put them into my other holes.

"So eager for a cock, like a real slut" Ed continued his dirty talking.

It was disrespectful and was not a part of the deal, but it somehow turned me on, so I just left it and continued to suck the cocks. They finally grew to their full size and were truly impressive. Like I assumed earlier Rick's was the biggest, it must have been easily twenty five centimeters long and six thick; the others were only slightly smaller. They called ME a pornstar, but were all equipped like ones themselves.

"You look good with a cock in your mouth, but let's fuck already" of course it was Ed again.

The bastard! I should have slapped him in the face already, but I was too turned on to be bothered. Truth be said, part of my horniness came from that dirty talk, so instead of putting him back in his place I stayed in my role (I also continued to lie to myself that I was acting):

"Yes, fuck me! I need your cocks in my holes."

Ed looked at Rick and said:

"Lie on your back, I was to fuck this bitch's slutty ass."

Slut was one thing, but I should have reacted to the "bitch". But pornstars get called like that in the scene's, don't they? I was also happy that I would get Rick's huge penis in my pussy.

He got onto the carpet, I knelt over him and guided his rod into my vagina. Carl was already by my face with his hard cock, I took it into my mouth immediately, so when Ed pushed his large penis into my anus my moan was muffled, it still could be heard though.

"You like having your ass stretched by a fat cock, don't you, bitch?"

"I love it!" I replied in my mind, but remained silent and continued to suck Carl's penis.

I was rewarded with a slap on my buttock, then another.

"Take it, slut! We're going to fuck you out of your mind. Just like you need it, bitch!"

The 'fucking' itself needed some time to actually get off. The men shoved their cocks into my holes, but they needed to find a common rhythm so they went slowly at first. I tried to adapt the movement of my hips and to focus on the fellatio at the same time. I have had threesomes in the past, but never a foursome so I lacked the skill in that regard as much as my workers did; but we gradually overcame the obstacles with sheer enthusiasm.

Eventually Ed and Rick found a rhythm and began to use my holes in something that could be called sex, not just frantic bouncing which it had been in the beginning. The quality of the double penetration did not matter that much to me, the sheer fact of being impaled on two huge cocks at the same time was arousing enough for me. I tried to focus on giving Carl the best blowjob, but even with his penis in my mouth an occasional ecstatic moan escaped from my throat; it was usually rewarded by a slap on my buttock and a lewd comment from Ed.

I gave Carl all that my mouth had to offer and that meant a lot, since after years of practice I was an expert in fellatio. I kissed, licked and sucked his penis, then proceeded to deepthroating; the worker praised my skill by being the first to climax.

"Ohhh fuckkk! I'm going to cum! Take my cum, bitch."

He grabbed my head and began to pump his penis back and forth, I relaxed my throat and let him ravage it. Just a few more thrusts were enough for him to ejaculate, he did not push his penis into my throat though, instead Carl withdrew his cock and placed it between my lips.

"Take my cum into your mouth, bitch. Don't spill a drop!" he clearly borrowed some lines from Ed.

I obeyed like a good pornstar and kept my lips wrapped around his penis until he stopped ejaculating. Then he withdrew his cock and said:

"Open up, bitch! Show me before you swallow."

I opened my mouth wide, but took care not to let his semen flow out, it was not easy since Carl produced a large load.

"Good! Now swallow your reward, like a good slut."

Again I obeyed and swallowed every drop. To be honest I actually liked the taste of semen, so it was not just this particular situation that made me act that way.

Carl was now satisfied, but instead of going away he knelt by my side and began to play with my breasts. My mouth was finally free and I could moan and scream as much as I wanted, I was not holding back in the least and my ecstatic noises soon filled the room.

"Damn! This bitch is in heat!"

"You love it, slut, don't you?"

"You're better than any pornstar."

Because of all the dirty talking and the 'nastiness' of a foursome I got incredibly aroused and I reached the orgasm earlier than I would have usually expected. And it was incredible!

"AAAAHHHH!! MHmmmm yesssss!" I screamed loudly.

The men did not stop riding my holes and Ed spiced it up with a few slaps, harder this time. Carl got creative as well and he pinched my nipples when I began to scream, he was not gentle either. It all intensified my climax and made my cries even louder, I must have clenched my vaginal muscles hard enough, because Rick orgasmed as well.

"Oh fuck! I'm cumming! This bitch is so tight."

He shot his load inside my vagina when my moans were getting quieter, Ed was not slowing down though.

When my orgasm subsided and Rick shot his last drop, we made only a minor adjustment, I raised my hips and got on all fours, Rick remained on the carpet and joined Carl at caressing my body. My pussy received some rest after the powerful orgasm, but my ass did not, Ed finally was not being restricted by other men and wanted to use that freedom. He grabbed my hair and pulled my head back as he shoved his cock into my back door even harder.

"Now I'm going to fuck your ass just right, you dirty slut!"

He continued to hold my hair as he ravaged my anus, his hips slapping hard against my buttocks. He was grunting audibly, but his sounds were drowned down by my cries; I might have orgasmed, but was still incredibly horny. I had have rough sex before and I knew how enjoyable it could be, but I had never realized how much arousing the humiliating dirty talk and the overall feeling of being used could be.

Ed needed one more minute to reach his orgasm. Somehow he managed to find enough willpower to take his penis out and move to my face, he shoved its head between my lips and ejaculated his load into my mouth.

"Take it, bitch! I know how much you crave cum."

Just like with Carl earlier I collected his semen in my mouth and when he was done I opened up and showed him my 'reward'. Only then I swallowed every drop.

"That's right!" Ed cheered "I knew you were a real cumslut."

We had all had our orgasms so the deal was fulfilled, if I could still think reasonably I would have told the men to leave. They might have been in a dominant mood, but I am sure, they would have obeyed my command. They were not the issue, I was; I was too horny to think straight and I just knelt there breathing heavily, with lust in my eyes. That was when Carl said:

"I want to fuck that tight ass too."

He swiftly went from words to deeds and got behind me.

"Ass up, bitch! Back on all fours."

I obeyed without hesitation nor a single word of protest.

"This slut is still hungry for cock."

"Yeah! She's a real cockwhore."

Carl shoved his penis into my stretched and well-lubed ass in one decisive push, then he grabbed my hips and began to ride me hard and fast; my moans once again filled the room.

Two other men did not remain idle. Ed knelt by my side and began to play with my breasts, he was rough and possessive, he groped them and pinched my nipples; I loved it! Rick had apparently rested enough already, so he got his semi erect penis by my mouth.

"Suck it!" he commanded and I again obeyed without hesitation.

His cock still tasted of my pussy, but I did not mind that, I was too overcome by arousal.

This round was significantly longer since all men had already ejaculated, they used my anus and mouth mercilessly with their huge penises. Ed did not restrict himself to my breasts, he groped my whole body and occasionally slapped my buttocks, this time his hits were even harder.