Successful Businesswoman Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had enjoyed anal sex since I had learnt how to properly prepare and practice it. There was one issue though, while it turned me on, I could not climax solely from anal sex, I needed additional stimulation. I did not have to be my clitoris or vagina, my breasts, nipples or even some other parts of my body could do the trick as well, if they were touched in the right way; 'right' usually meant gently. This orgy was the opposite of gentleness, but it worked.

I had lost the sense of time so I was not sure how many minutes had passed. Somewhere during the rough spit roasting I reached another orgasm, Rick sensed that so he withdrew his penis from my mouth, so that they could all hear my screams; this time I was not any quieter. Carl continued to pound my ass, but when I clenched my muscles it sent him over the edge as well. He had already shot his one load into my mouth so this time he decided to fill my other hole. Ed kept pinching and pulling my nipples, he might have been the one who had brought me to orgasm in the first place; he stopped before I calmed down though.

When my moans stopped Rick shoved his penis back into my mouth. As Carl was pulling his cock out of my anus I heard Ed say:

"I have an idea for this bitch."

As soon as my back door was empty, he shoved a plug there, he had picked the biggest one from those I kept in my drawer.

"I bet this slut loves to have her ass filled the whole time, but I want to fuck her pussy this time. Pull out for a sec, Carl, let's change the position."

They carried me to the low table where Ed had laid the towel so it was a bit softer. I lied on my back with my legs spread wide and my head hanging over the edge. My both holes were easily accessible, except for the semen-filled ass that was plugged by a thick toy.

Carl needed only a few minutes to reach another orgasm, most of this time he shoved his penis back and forth into my throat, he pulled out only to let me catch a breath. Once he climaxed he pushed his huge cock deep into my throat and shot his whole load there. I had no choice but to hold my breath and swallow everything. After he pulled out I frantically gasped for air, when my breathing finally stabilized I could resume my moans.

Ed kept pumping my pussy. With each push of his large penis I could also feel the fat plug stretching my anus; it was all insane and I loved it. When the worker was nearing orgasm he once again moved to my head, he grabbed me by the hair and pushed his penis into my mouth; I once more swallowed his entire load.

Each man used my body to bring themselves to one more orgasm, Carl took my vagina, Rick my anus and Ed my mouth. It was all accompanied by groping and dirty talk, the latter was not as intense as in the beginning, but an occasional "bitch" or "slut" still appeared, I might have even heard a "whore". I swallowed two of the three loads, the third one, in my ass, joined the first that got shot there earlier; then I got re-plugged. At that point I did not even care, I managed to reach two more orgasms during the orgy so my senses were numb from the effort. The men were tired as well and once their horniness began to fade away they were regaining the composure; and so was I, albeit slowly.

Carl and Rick picked me up from the carpet and laid me on the couch, Ed was precautious enough to place a towel there; not that I cared about the upholstering in my current state. I was a complete mess, covered in sweat and other body fluids, I was sore and exhausted, my breathing was rapid and shallow; but I have never felt so sexually satisfied before. The excitement was slowly fading away, but despite the roughness and humiliation I loved the gangbang. Or maybe I loved it because of that?

Rick handed me a glass of water, but noticed that I could not hold it firm enough so he helped me drink it.

"You okay, boss?" there was uncertainty in his voice.

He was slowly realizing that none of what just happened was a part of our earlier deal. I just shook my head approvingly, I had enjoyed the orgy, but it was time to resume the control; and what better way in these circumstances than to keep the three men slightly insecure.

"We'll go now, okay boss? Can we leave you here?"

I was holding the glass on my own now. I just shook my head again and waved my palm dismissively. The men went out and I was left with my thoughts and excitement.

I eventually rested enough and took a shower. I had a gym at my company where I had the female bathroom wholy to my disposal. Only there I took out the anal plug and washed out the semen. Fortunately I had taken my clothes off, before it all began, now they were still clean and I could safely put them on. I did not wear the stockings after the shower since they were basically soaked in sweat.

I drove home and ordered food while on my way, I was too tired to prepare anything on my own. I felt the excitement throughout the entire evening, it did not leave me even when I was going to sleep. I dreamt of sex, in my mind I re-enacted the gangbang over and over again.

My sleep was restless, but somehow I woke up regenerated... and moist. I was feeling so horny! I could not help myself and reached for the magic wand that I kept by my bed, my pussy was still slightly sore, but my arousal overcame that feeling; within a few minutes I brought myself to a loud orgasm. The first thing I did in the morning was to get dirty, literally and figuratively, so I needed to take a shower before breakfast. I felt like I had to dress in something less revealing today, that should help me hold my own arousal at bay. I picked a simple pink shirt, purple skirt and sheer black stockings. Underneath I wore purple lace panties that were still sexy, but at least they were not a thong. The skirt was a mini, but long enough to be worn by a businesswoman; a pair of purple patent heels completed my look. I kept my makeup natural, no red lipstick today. I knew that I could still turn men's heads looking like that, but no-one would call me a bimbo in that outfit. Or maybe they could since I decided to go braless? What was the point of paying a lot of money for firm breasts if one could not flaunt them, right?

I arrived at my job without any incidents, it was fortunate, but made me miss officer Mark a bit. The front of my company was whole made of shaded glass, so I could see my own reflection in it; only then I noticed a detail, that I somehow missed at home, when I was looking in the mirror. The pink shirt that I had chosen was apparently not meant to be worn without a jacket, not to mention a bra; it was not see-though per se, but thin enough to show off the outlines of my breasts. I was still moderately aroused and the realization of my look only enhanced it, that caused my nipples to grow and stiffen. So I was going to look like a slut anyway. I decided that I could cope with that and went inside.

The employees greeted me as usual, but from their shameless stares, I had taught them that myself, I could tell that my breasts did not go unnoticed. I started the day casually, not like a show-off monday, but later I called Rick, Carl and Ed; I had kept them uncertain for long enough. When they walked into my office they looked nothing like the alpha males who gangbanged my yesterday, sleeping with their deed did them well.

"Good morning, boys. Come in, please" I said invitingly, no malice in my voice.

"Hello, boss" it was Rick talking "we're... uhm... sorry for yesterday. We got... uhm.... carried away and... well.. it sort of just happened."

"Have you told anyone about it already?"

"No, boss."

"Good. Let's keep it that way. Yesterday you simply collected your bonus. You can spice up the tale with how you watched my have sex with Luke, but the rest of it stays between us."

"Of course, boss!" they were relieved that I was not mad "we won't tell anyone."

"And don't feel too bad about yourselves, boys. I could've stopped you at any point yesterday, I simply decided not to since I was enjoying myself."

That was not exactly true... okay, that was a complete lie. I had been too horny to even try to interrupt the gangbang.

"You were?"

"Yes. Or did you think that I faked the orgasms?" I joked with a light tone, but they were still a bit afraid.

"No, boss! Of course not."

"If you manage to be discreet about our little gangbang and get the top three places this week as well, we might even repeat it next monday."

Their eyes went wide and I did not add that I was hoping that they would get the top three. If they had decided to gangbang me right there right then, there was serious risk that I would not try to stop them. What was happening to me?!

"Go back to work, boys. Your prize awaits" I winked at them.

"Sure, boss."

"Thanks, boss."

"We'll do it, boss."

And so I was left alone in my office with a tingling between my legs. Fortunately during the day I managed to find the time to use one of my toys that I kept in the bottom drawer. I tried my best to keep the orgasm as quiet as possible, but I succeeded only partially; people in the neighbouring room could have heard something.

Gym after work helped too, but still all I could think about was another gangbang next monday; occasionally I fantasized about officer Rick as well...