All Comments on 'Succubus Awakens'

by Magicwrtr

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
AfricanDreamCockAfricanDreamCockabout 4 years ago
Amaz FUCK ing!

Wow, you are an incredibly talented writer. You know there is a lot of dross passed off as erotica on this sight and some hidden jewels, yours is the motherlode. If you aren't a published writer you should seriously become one. Just wow...im only on page 11!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
You're back!

Glad to see that you are writing again. High quality characters and interesting plot turns. So much better than most of what is submitted in this sub-genre.

Thanks.

CanalogaCanalogaabout 4 years ago
Amazing

Once again a wonderful story from one of the bedt writers on this site (in my opinion)

I small amount of constructive criticism I feel the need to provide, is you might vary some of the phrases strewn around in the story. ie. The phrase "a body built for sin". It's a good phrase, but when it's repeated to the extent it is in this story, it diminishes the natural feel of the story. (again, this is just my thoughts and I do not mean offence)

But I still loved the story and I hope there is a sequel coming. The universe created in this story is to good to not build on.

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenabout 4 years ago
Yeah

I loved it. The story elements blended together was wonderous. I love that you kept the magic similar and within expectations in this case. The foreshadowing was DELICIOUS. A bargaining balanced fae and a demonic slut of a succubus. A perfect combination.

Part of me was hoping she'd be that storybook heroine and seek out allies and those similar to her but less fortunate. But, I cannot in any way fault her desire to just live a simpler life, living and loving those that return it as well. I cannot even imagine at this point a balance to the hardship that would cause her and hers to pay for that. ^.^ But I can still hope and imagine and fantasize, because most of this story was told from a perspective that gave better insights into the past actions than the present person living through it. Who knows, she could become a linchpin to 'fix' the world as it is, even if that doesn't really make up for what the world has done. ~Though it does beg the question... What deal was made between a Fae and an Incubus?

Thanks you again for another wonderful story. I do so enjoy when people are able to empower themselves with words that many use as weapons. The tags for this story are apt ^.^

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great start

Hopefully this will not be the end of story for Lexi. Although it is a great standalone story by itself. But would love to see sequels. And in the mean time, I am going to read the Necromancer Chronicle once more.

priv8iiipriv8iiiabout 4 years ago
Just Incredible

Amazing writing and amazing story! Keep up the great work and if you aren't published... Find a way to self publish your work!

XacksonXacksonabout 4 years ago
Good lord

So I was reading the first page, thinking this is good and has some great setup. Then I get to the end of the first page and see the 16 page limit. Fuck me this is going to be a ride.

IlliterateScholarIlliterateScholarabout 4 years ago
So completely and permanently enthralled!

I'm so happy to see a new story from you! While I really wish this had been a new part for the Necromancer Chronicles, you built something with this story that is equally as satisfying to read. The only reason I say I wished for the continuation of the other story is just that, now I'm going to be sitting here hoping for part two for BOTH stories. :(

I am one of those people who just can't abide injustice, so I kinda hope that a second part for the story would involve Lexi and her lovers taking in people who would otherwise have been hunted down by the Council, and finding ways to keep the half-demon people/kids safe. I think you could really put together an interesting cast of rescuees and tell a few really good stories about how Alexis's crew saved them. Maybe she finds a bunch of like-minded fae and they build a giant mound for the community, and it can open into her new hunting cabin/general store?

You could also sew the seeds for a resistance movement and start educating humanity about the truth concerning the orientation of the souls of half-demon and half-Angel mortals. Maybe the hold the nephilim have over the supernatural community could be shaken by a public dump of evidence of the nephilim doing evil shit? It could either serve as a third "book" or it could be woven in amongst the rescue stories. You might even be able to stretch things into a fourth book involving the final battle for equality amongst all of the races.

Obviously, I can't tell you what to do, but I hope this TL;DR post is enough to demonstrate how much I loved this story and how interested I would be in reading a sequel (actually, I'd be interested in buying the ebook of a sequel).

Thanks for another great read!

lottie_8853lottie_8853about 4 years ago
Exciting

I love the story and am now totally invested in Lexi as a character.

Please tell me there are more chapters to come. 🤩

gemman1gemman1about 4 years ago
WHAT AN OUTSTANDING STORY

This by a far is one of your best stories.. More Please.. I would love to see Lexi in more adventures..

Gemman

MelanPoncaMelanPoncaabout 4 years ago
Welcome back!!

Hey MW!

What a GREAT way to let us readers know that you're alive and kickin' (or writin')! This piece would certainly qualify as my favorite of all your work...so far. I do hope you continue to write; your pieces are some of the best on the site and I love getting immersed in your worlds.

I'm hopin' and lookin' forward to reading more of your new work in the near future.

Gratefully,

Mel

dreaming_dailydreaming_dailyabout 4 years ago

Wow! Just wow! I just looooove Lexi. Please continue her story.

wingnitwingnitabout 4 years ago
Wow!

That was crazy good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What an amazing journey

Thanks so much for sharing this with us.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 4 years ago

Now that was a very enjoyable story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Keep Writing!

Fantastic Story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thanks

It's great to see you still around and well! Thanks a ton for the amazing story! I hope to see more from you!

Daryl_MooreDaryl_Mooreabout 4 years ago

I’m not usually into fantasy says the man who loves erotica, but this was truly entertaining. You’re a master of creating an interesting character in a well developed world. Really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent story

I would love more from these characters or even just from this world. Very interesting & entertaining.

PhineasPhineasalmost 4 years ago
Wow

It's rare I find a story on this site that blows me away. This one did. I'm inspired and impressed and thoroughly smitten. Your MC truly is a succubus, for she won my heart!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing

What a treat! Thank you for sharing Lexi with us. I would love a follow up story. As she said she is only getting started. Amazing! *claps*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Body built for sin

If you use body built for sin one more time I am going to smack you about the head and shoulders with wet linguine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing

I really wish you start a novel series. This the first time that I spent days savouring a true treat. Characters were lovingly developed and storyline had all the tricks for " permanent enthrallment" of the readers. Indeed, the story has a body built for enjoyment. Kudos.👏👏

CephraelCephraelalmost 4 years ago

Great story. Need more, please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice read!

A very different and introspective look in the world of sex and lust! I enjoyed this story immensely!!

Medic975Medic975almost 4 years ago
Great

Definitely need more from these characters. Very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
WOW

Great story and interesting premises. Possibly one of the most original works on this site. Thank you for sharing it with us. Unfortunately I have a policy of remaining anonymous but I will be watching and reading. Again, Thank-You

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Pg. 12 - time, not tomb

tome

/tōm/

nounHUMOROUS

a book, especially a large, heavy, scholarly one.

"a weighty tome"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thank you for the diversion

Small nits:

Gabby becomes Abby in the last couple pages.

Occasionally you use “it’s” when it should be “its”.

Average_StudentAverage_Studentover 3 years ago
What a fun read

Thank you so much for the story! I right enjoyed spending a few hours this morning reading it, and then spending the rest of the day fantasizing about being a succubus, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Need more!

Absolutely loved this story and possibly my new favorite on the site. I would love to see this become a series about the group's life after escape.

cliqueggecliqueggeover 3 years ago
Great story

I hope you continue it - thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Should be made into a tv show, enough material here for like 5 seasons of half tv half porno. Absolutely fantastic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Non-evil (true neutral/balanced) and honourable half succubi/half fae that live to give and recieve pleasure without consuming souls is pure genius. This is the most inspired erotic creature concept I've ever read of and should be the basis for many more stories. Thank-you for sharing this amazing story!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Holy fuck! Um... secular fuck? Outstanding plotting, characterization, and pacing. I sure hope you keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Awesome story. I read it at least as much for the story as for the sex.

K_FletcherK_Fletcherabout 2 years ago

What a great ride !!

PurplefizzPurplefizzalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely outstanding story, I’d really like a follow taking place years after, but I’d like to be a millionaire too and that’s not happening anytime soon either. Top job Magicwrtr, many thanks for writing and posting, cheers Ppfzz.

MarriedButWanderingMarriedButWanderingalmost 2 years ago

MagicWrtr, you put together a wonderful take. Like others, I hope you decide to put together a follow-on where Lexi helps another half/half who's gone down the right-hand path and they find a way to usurp the council. Nephilim be damned!! 😄

PutchiePutchieabout 1 year ago

Fantastic story! Shame it's over already. Five stars!

SkiingphotogSkiingphotog2 months ago

So damn good. I am a fan.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

A real treasure! Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous