Succubus Shenanigans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,601 Followers

I tugged the band around it off completely, feeling his lips curve against mine as he smiled. Muscles flexed against me as he maneuvered us over to the couch and somehow managed to remove his pants without the use of his hands. Now that was impressive, even though I bet actually watching him do it probably would have looked pretty silly.

Since I was wearing nothing but a Tardis sundress with a flowy skirt, that meant his cock was rubbing right up against my bare pussy when he sat down. Still, all that flowy fabric was in my way. I yanked my dress upwards. Ryu didn't bother helping, he was much more interested on getting his hands on my breasts the moment they were bared.

This was another part of why I preferred Ryu over my other lovers. Banging a succubus or incubus is desirable because of how good we make everyone else feel, but Ryu cared just as much about my pleasure as he did his own. I moaned as he squeezed my plump breasts, lifting the right one to his lips so he could suck on the nipple as he massaged the flesh around it.

The sparkles of sexual desire were now coloring the air around us, like fireflies dancing together, and I moaned as I moved my hips. I could feel the head of his cock sliding through my wet folds and I teased us both as I squirmed without lowering myself on to his shaft just yet.

Shuddering beneath me, Ryu switched nipples, tendering my left side with the same attention he'd given the right. My breasts felt heavy and swollen in his hands, and my eyes were half-lidded with pleasure as I threaded my fingers through his hair, tugging gently, the way I knew he liked.

"Oh yes... that feels sooooo good," I said, moaning as he pinched my right nipple between his fingers, twisting it as he bit down on the left. Need and heat were building inside of me, our lust coloring the air around us as my magical energy began to rise in response to the sexual pleasure.

I could feel it like lightning bolts through me, snapping along my nerve endings beside my physical responses.

The head of his cock pressed against my entrance and rather than teasing us anymore I sank down. His hips surged up as he sucked extra hard on my nipple, making me gasp and writhe as my thighs burned with the effort of keeping my descent slow. A long, steady decline down the entire length of his cock so I could enjoy each inch of it as it stretched open my pussy.

Ryu groaned, releasing my nipple from his mouth as his hands tightened on my breasts.

A succubus' body changes to fit her lover, which meant that I was probably always going to be the tightest snuggest fit he'd ever experience. I arched against him as our bodies met, my muscles clenching around him. The sparkles in the air were like glitter now, shimmering all around us.

Giving him a sassy little smile, I placed my hands on his shoulders.

"Are you ready?" I asked, grinding down on top of him a little and making him shudder.

His hands slid away from my breasts, down my sides, so he could grip my ass.

"Ride me, gorgeous," he said, grinning up at me as he squeezed the firm globes of my butt. "I'm all yours."

Exactly what I wanted to hear.

My thighs flexed as I rose, and then I began moving... hard... fast... Ryu groaned and jerked beneath me, leaning back against the couch so he could thrust his hips up and fuck me harder. That was exactly what I wanted. His fingers dug into my ass, my breasts bouncing in front of his face. With his usual impeccable timing, he would occasionally nip at a nipple, adding a little bite of pain to my pleasure as his teeth scraped over the tender moving bud before it was pulled from his mouth by the momentum of my movements.

His cock throbbed inside of me, filling me completely with every thrust, making me writhe on top of him so I could rub my swollen clit against his hard body.

"Oh fuck... yeeeeeees, Ryu..." I moaned, making similar noises to the ones I'd made while eating Benny's chocolate cake for lunch. No, that's not a euphemism; Benny's just has damn good chocolate cake. I've actually never fucked him; he's completely in love with his wife, so even if I wanted to have sex with him, my succubus wiles wouldn't do any good.

I bounced up and down on his cock, my muscles squeezing his thick length as it swelled inside me. I could feel his orgasm rising, my own ecstasy trailing just a second behind. The sparkles of sexual magic in the air around us were like fireworks now, white bursts of light that hazed my vision as I was lost in our mutual rapture.

"Kyra..." He heaved beneath me, thrusting up hard, his hands squeezing my ass tightly as I ground down on top of him.

His dick pulsed inside me, hot cum spilling into my pussy and my body drank it up, absorbing his pleasure, his energy. I cried out with utter sexual bliss as my own climax peaked, my nails digging into his shoulders, my back arching as I threw my head back. Magic fizzed and popped along my veins, his pleasure feeding my ecstasy, and my rapture turning into pure energy.

Ryu let out a long, low groan as his body relaxed beneath mine, trembling slightly. Sex with a succubus is a lot more vigorous, more pleasurable, and more draining than with any other creature, other than an incubus. Pulling me forward in his arms, he scattered kisses across my breasts, holding me as his cock slowly softened inside me.

After a few long moments of enjoying the intimacy a lot more than I pretended to, I made myself pull away. Ryu would be far too easy to become truly attached to if I let myself.

"So," I said with a smile as I knelt back, letting his softened cock fall away from my body. I enjoyed the lazy, half-lidded smile of satisfaction he gave me for what it was: appreciation of phenomenal sex. "What's for dinner?"

Dinner was grilled chicken, salad, and baked potatoes. Ryu ate twice as much as I did, partly because shifters have a pretty high metabolism and need a lot of food anyway, and partly because I'd just siphoned off some of his energy. He was tired and I was buzzing, high on power that I only had after sex with a powerful supernatural.

I told him about mine and Suzy Q's plan to catch our mystery annoyance, which he found more entertaining than anything else. Probably because compared to the stuff he had to deal with on a daily basis; a nuisance around the office is lighthearted compared to figuring out a murder. I headed out right after dinner to go solve the case of the office pest, deftly avoiding Ryu's lips so that he kissed me on the cheek instead of the mouth.

While I was willing to kiss as part of foreplay, letting him kiss me afterwards made me feel too girlfriend-y. It made me want things I knew, as a succubus, I was unlikely to ever have. Some incubi and succubi managed to find someone, sometimes even multiple someones, who didn't mind that they couldn't be monogamous. That was even rarer than finding an actual unicorn, though. I'd had my heart broken a few times before I'd figured out that this was easier, but Ryu still insisted on trying to kiss me goodbye. It had gotten to be a game we played, to see who was faster.

All buzzed from the fantastic sex and the infusion of sexual energy and power, I headed off to meet up with Suzy Q.

We were going to solve this mystery and end this.

******

Suzy Q was already at the office when I got there. We snuck in as quietly as we could, hiding ourselves in Crystal's office, which was directly across from the break-room. We didn't want Kyle to see us and talk to us, just in case our culprit was hiding somewhere around the office, too. Hopefully if he or she was, they hadn't noticed our entrance.

For a bit of extra help, we were both wearing Don't-See-Me charms that Suzy Q had picked up during her last investigative reporting stint when she'd been going after the Italian mob's connections to a vampire syndicate. True invisibility is nearly impossible to achieve, unless it's part of your natural powers, but Don't-See-Me charms work pretty well as camouflage. They're fantastic for blending into a crowd, where eyes will skip right over you; in a situation like ours they work best if we move very slowly and don't make any noise. Moving too quickly breaks the charm, and making noise ensures everyone knows you're there, which means the charm no longer works on them.

Neither of us stumbled on anything or made any noise and I'm pretty sure we moved slowly enough to go unnoticed just in case anyone was watching. Kyle didn't see us when we walked by his desk, but that could also be due to his regular obliviousness of everything going on around him. He was a low-level hedge-witch, so he didn't have any super sense to help him, even if he wasn't totally immersed in his work.

About half an hour after we snuck in—an extremely boring half an hour which was made extra tedious by my high energy level—Kyle finally turned off the lights in the office and left. The second the lights went off, I sat up and exchanged looks with Suzy Q. Since we both knew the other one was there, the Don't-See-Me charms had no effect on either of us.

Moving slowly, carefully, we both crept to the doorway of Crystal's office and stared at the break-room entrance.

And waited.

And waited.

This sucked.

Even though doing nothing didn't seem as if it would feel like effort, it definitely did. There's a difference between spending two hours on your own couch doing nothing and sitting in the darkness of an office waiting for something to happen. One is relaxing. The other one is boring, frustrating, and mentally tiring.

I was almost relieved when we heard the refrigerator door open and saw the light from it brighten up the dark kitchen, even though nothing had passed by us. Suzy Q and I exchanged glances again. Either this was definitely magic from the outside, our perp had natural invisibility to get past us, or they were actually living in the break-room somehow.

Both of us crept forward. The Don't-See-Me charms would be helped by the darkness.

We peered into kitchen.

The fridge was wide open and things inside of it were moving... but whatever was moving it was completely unseen.

Suzy Q nudged my side.

'I smell... something,' she mouthed at me. That meant it wasn't magic, it was some kind of invisible creature. I wracked my brain, but couldn't come up with an easy immediate answer. There really aren't too many beings who can render themselves entirely invisible—and I really doubted the Loch Ness Monster was messing around with our office—which meant there was only one way to find out who our culprit was.

Ugh, I really hoped this wasn't going to ruin my night, but it looked like I was up.

See, succubi don't have super senses. Unlike regular energy demons, we can't sense what something is just by using our powers. While we know someone is there—and standing in the door way I could definitely feel the third presence—we don't just know who or even what it was. But we could find out.

Stepping forward into the kitchen, I focused on the presence I sensed there and felt my magic gather and....

WHOOSH!

Holy crap! I shrank! Like a lot!

"Kyra? Where'd you go?" Suzy Q whispered loudly, sounding panicked. Good thing our cover needed to be blown anyway. I twisted the charm on my necklace, turning it off so I'd be visible to our perp... who either had a major fetish for tiny beings or was only four inches tall him or herself.

"Down here," I said, my voice coming out as a high-pitched squeak. I turned around to see Suzy Q peering into the room, her eyes widening in shock as she looked down at me. I glanced down at myself. Similar body type to what I had before, although my breasts were a little bigger than normal—big shock—and my hair appeared to have turned red. "What the hell am I?"

"The bonniest lassie this side o' the ocean, that's what!" said a voice behind me. "Sweet clover leaf, what an arse!"

I spun around and saw a suddenly visible little man in all green, with long red hair and a full red beard hopping down from the fridge shelf.

"What the hell is a leprechaun doing in New York?" I asked, putting my hands on my hips. The leprechaun leered at my breasts, which bobbled underneath the sundress I was wearing.

I should explain.

As a succubus, one of my natural powers is turning into someone else's sexual fantasy. Whatever they think, whatever they want, if I focus on them, I can shift into exactly that. I never known what I'm going to be or what I'll look like when I do it though. If they have a specific person they're lusting after, I'll look like that person, but if they just have a general type then I'll still look like me... just as they're type.

I had a feeling right now my face was the same, but that was why my boobs had gotten even bigger and my hair turned red.

"Looking for me lucky charms," he said, leering as he stalked closer. He was pretty good looking, actually, but I could definitely do without the Leprechaun-y talk. "And now I found some."

I put up my hand with the universal sign for 'stop' and he came to a halt a few feet away from me, still leering but completely under my power.

"Are you gonna bang him?" Suzy Q asked.

I sighed. "Yeah, it's the best way to make sure he stops bothering us."

It was the only easy way I could think of since I already had him enthralled. From what I knew Leprechauns weren't crazy powerful, which meant I should be able to vamp him with my demonic wiles, especially since I was currently juiced up from Ryu. If I was lucky, the Leprechaun wouldn't be half bad and I'd get a little more power from him to use in making him do my bidding.

The more powerful the being, the harder it is to press them to your will, but the fact that he was already enthralled was a good sign. If I can enthrall someone, I can usually press them unless I run out of my own magical energy before that, which, thanks to Ryu, shouldn't be a problem. Unless his pot of gold was somewhere nearby, which was doubtful, we didn't have anything else at hand which might help.

"All right, I'll wait for you in the front lobby," my bestie said, and I didn't even have to look at the doorway to know she'd already retreated and left me with the horny Irishman.

Thrusting my hip out to the side, I beckoned to him with the free hand that had made him stop. Grinning like a loon, he jumped forward, practically pouncing on me, his face going straight for my cleavage as his hands slid up the back of my skirt to grip my ass.

I was already primed and ready to go, and the sparkles in the air around us were promising. He was definitely a horny little fucker.

"Mmmm...." He moaned into my pillowy breasts, his hands massaging my ass rhythmically, and I wriggled against him, rather pleased to feel a nice, thick boner pressing into my stomach.

He was surprisingly muscled under his tacky green suit, and definitely energetic. This might not be so bad. At least he hadn't been fantasizing about anything with tentacles or animal-ish, yes, that's happened before.

"Oh!" I let out a little squeal as one of his fingers searched out the crease of my ass, pressing against my anus. Succubi don't need lube, ever, anywhere, but we still have all the same extra nerve endings and the tight entrance that everyone else does. I should have realized he'd be an ass-man, after his initial comments.

His finger pressed in as he kissed across my chest, pumping slightly and making me squirm as the sparkles around us grew brighter. Bristles of hair over my sensitive skin felt good, and he had no problem pushing down the top of my sundress without using his hands. Lips found my nipple and sucked hard. I was surprised and pleased that he wasn't just going straight for the sex, I might get a better power boost off of this encounter than I'd expected! It was already starting to be a lot more fun than I initially thought it would be.

I moaned, moving against him and driving his finger further into my ass, which clenched around the questing digit. There was a slight burn as my tight opening stretched, but it just added to the general pleasure building inside of me.

The ridge of his erection rocked against my front, making my pussy pulse, and the sparkles in the air around us were growing. Hot damn, I might be getting a major boost tonight between Ryu and the horny Leprechaun.

Which...

I grabbed him by his hair, pulling his head away from my breasts. "What's your name?"

"Seamus," he said, with a roguish wink. Of course it was.

His finger slid from my ass so he could grab the hem of my dress and yank it off of me, his eyes bright with lust as he took in the extremely ample curves of my body. I was already plenty curvy to begin with, so the fact that my tits and ass had expanded even more meant he really liked a fair amount of flesh jiggling.

"Lass... ye are perfection," he said almost reverently. He didn't ask for my name, but I didn't really expect him to. Even if he didn't know what I was, he was so far gone in lust that the air around him was practically glittering. "Let me see that arse again!"

Aware that Suzy Q was waiting, and because I didn't really NEED a huge energy boost tonight - I decided to move things along a little. Spinning around, I dropped to my hands and knees, legs slightly parted, and wiggled my bottom at him while giving him a sultry look over my shoulder.

"Like this?" I asked, my voice full of heat and sensual promise.

Seamus was practically choking on his tongue, his eyes bulging out of his head as he hurriedly undid his pants. His cock sprung out from a thatch of red curls, thick, long (well, for our current respective sizes), and veined... it looked almost like a normal cock except the veins and fat head were tinted green instead of pinkish.

The air around us was glittering, and I hoped the fireworks display was gonna be good... Not just because of the extra power boost, but because good sex is always preferable.

He dropped to his knees behind me, lining his cock up with my wet pussy, and shoved in with one hard thrust. I moaned with pleasure at the sensation of being split open, hoping his hurry to get inside of me wasn't going to be indicative of the overall experience.

Splaying his hands over the firm curves of my ass, he massaged the globes as he began to pull out, much slower than he'd thrust in. I shuddered, and the moaned again as he began to move with hard, long strokes that weren't too slow, but weren't too fast. The way a man fucks when he wants to take his time.

Hell yes...

Thanks to getting off with Ryu earlier, when I'd really needed the sex, I had plenty of patience for a long, slow grind in and out of my pussy. My breasts were so big that every time he thrust in and they jiggled, my nipples brushed against the cold tile of the floor. Since our office building is cleaned by Brownies (they're a kind of fae, not food), I wasn't at all worried about it being dirty. Hell, I could probably eat off it. The cool slick brush of the tiles against my nipples was nothing but pure pleasure as Seamus fucked me from behind.

My back arched as the sexual heat between us rose higher and higher, making me feel even more wanton than usual.

"Oh... fuck, yes lass," he said with a moan, his hand moving away from my hip.

SMACK!

I squealed with surprise and erotic pain as he started spanking my ass with his free hand, making the flesh jiggle even more than it was just from his steady thrusts. The glitter in the air around us was sparkling bright and hot and my pussy clenched around him each time his hand came down.

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

Moaning, I bucked against him as the short, sharp swats turned my bottom a hot pink, my skin becoming more and more sensitive. It felt so fucking good.

I wasn't even a little bit surprised when he pulled out of my pussy and pressed the wet tip of his dick to my ass. I whimpered a little bit as the fat head popped into the tight space. No surprise, the leprechaun obviously liked a nice tight ass, and I could feel the erotic burn of being stretched open by his thick girth.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,601 Followers