Succubus Shenanigans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,596 Followers

Unlike with my pussy, he didn't shove right in. No, he groaned and then began working himself in with small thrusts that shoved his cock a little deeper each time. I groaned and moaned, panting as the narrow channel opened to accommodate him. It hurt and felt good at the same time, and when he finally buried himself completely in my tight ass, I could feel that he wasn't going to last much longer.

His hands gripped my hips tightly and then he began to fuck my ass hard and fast, slapping his body against my pink cheeks and making them dance as he plowed me. I began to keen as my orgasm swelled, swirling around me as the sparkling fireworks of lust exploded all around us, waiting for his climax. The sensitive ring of my ass clenched and squeezed his cock, slippery and tight, encouraging him to fill me with his cum.

Suddenly he began cursing fluently in Irish, the lilting sound of it filling the air as he rammed in and out of my ass like a piston. I cried out from the force of it, going down onto my elbows to brace myself, my breasts flattening out on the floor while my ass remained in the air like a sexual offering for his lust. He swelled inside of me and then thick spurts of cum began to force their way past the tight ring of my entrance, and I screamed as my own orgasm finally hit, set off by his.

My ass sucked at his cock, the muscles working hard to milk him of every last luscious drop of cum, my body drinking it in.

The sex had been damn hot, even though the leprechaun wasn't particularly powerful and I could feel the energy filling me, sending me on a euphoric high that made my own ecstasy even more powerful. Bright flashes sparked in the air around us like it was the fourth of July and I could feel him slumping over me from behind as I drained him of both his cum and a good amount of energy.

Panting, I let my head drop, my body still shivering from both the pleasure and the amount of magical power I now had coursing through me. I felt incredible. This had actually turned out to be a pretty great night. I probably wouldn't even need to hunt down sex tomorrow, since I was perfectly happy living on a subsistence level of sexual energy rather than always being powered up. As long as I didn't use it, I should be able to just do whatever the heck I wanted tomorrow without having to think about where I was going to get my next sexual meal.

Score! Literally.

"Holy feck." Seamus said finally, his voice hoarse. "That... that was fecking incredible, lass."

"Yeah, it was," I said agreeably, pulling away so I could get to my feet. My lower body throbbed happily from all the use it was getting tonight.

Still on his knees, cock hanging out of his pants because he'd been in such a hurry to get inside me he hadn't bothered undressing, Seamus looked up at me with bright shining eyes of worship. Totally enthralled.

"When can we do it again?" he asked enthusiastically.

I sighed, actually regretful because he really was a fantastic lay, but a mischievous leprechaun was too much trouble to have around. Trying to keep him nearby would result in needing to issue increasingly complicated orders, which enthrallment didn't do so well with. I was going to go for the easy route, shocking I know.

Taking his face in my hands, I looked down at him, magic sizzling between us as our gazes locked.

"Do you live in the city?" I asked.

He shook his head. "Just passing through."

"Why were you bothering our office?"

"I was up for a wee bit o' fun. No chance of humans catching on here, and I didn't think any of ye could figure out what I was or have a way of stopping me," he answered honestly.

Fun for him, not for us. Yeah, I was definitely going to have to get rid of him. Too bad. He could have been a fun occasional fuck buddy, but if I didn't order him to stay away he would definitely keep coming around now, especially since he wouldn't like being ordered around. Leprechauns could be feisty. Fortunately, we didn't get too many of them in the states; in fact, he was only the second one I'd ever met.

"It's time for you to pass through now," I said firmly. "Leave New York City. Don't come back."

His face screwed up with shock and anger, but the moment I let him go he disappeared in a little cloud of actual green smoke.

The order had been simple enough he wouldn't be able to find a way around it. That was the trouble with issuing orders like this to supernatural creatures. I could have told him to stay out of this building, but then he could still have followed me home or anywhere else. Ordering him to stay away from me wouldn't actually keep him out of the office while I was away. Limited options, like I said, but since he didn't actually live here, I didn't feel too bad.

Sighing, I pulled on my sundress and then trotted out of the kitchen and to the lobby where Suzy Q was waiting for me.

"How was it?" she asked curiously.

"Pretty fucking fantastic," I admitted. "I made him leave the city, though. He's not actually a resident, and he was just messing with us for the fun of it."

She made a face and nodded. "Makes sense. Little bastard. And he got hot sex out of it instead of being punished. He should be grateful."

Somehow I doubted Seamus would agree with her, but that wasn't really my problem.

Glancing down at her watch, Suzy Q grinned. "Hey, it's midnight! That means it's officially St. Patrick's Day. Wanna go grab a drink?"

I snorted and then shrugged. "Sure, why not?"

We'd done our good deed for the night. That was working overtime as far as I was concerned. Tomorrow I'd call Bill and let him know we'd taken care of the office prankster and that we were taking the day off as a well-deserved reward.

"Woo-hoo!" said Suzy Q, pumping her fist. "Let's get our Irish on!"

Well, technically I'd already done that but...

Grinning, I followed her into the night.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,596 Followers