All Comments on 'Summer at Grandma's Ch. 02'

by flim62

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
let me fuck them

very good story...would love to fuck Francis and Rose and would even let you fuck my 71 years old mother-in-law....or we could fuck her together

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Aunty

Yes, i have been fucking my aunty for 2 weeks.She is 56,single.However she promised me a surprise next time.I went over to her place and she introduced me to her friend June.I was told to undress, sit and watch.Now June would be about 60,big hips and backside and thighs.My aunty got undressed and lay down on the bed,June undressed and knelt between my auntys legs.My aunty guided Junes face to her pussy,June knew what to do and sucked and licked my aunty to orgasm.I watched her, my cock hard.My aunty got up,looked at me and said your turn soon, as she went to her drawer and got a strap on,some lube.My cock began to shrink, but she put it on and lay down and June put her pussy over the strap on and lowered herself down on to it.My cock grew again.My aunty said alright Rob,as she held Junes arse apart.I positioned my cock at her anal opening and pushed forward.June straightened and then went forward, my cock pushing against the strap on in her pussy.When i was all the way in my aunty said o.k.and we both pulled back at the same time,and then pushed forward.June moaned as we did her and then my aunty pushed all the way into her and said Rob as hard as you can and with the strap on in place i hammered Junes arse until my cumm filled her tight passage.I lay back my cock shrinking.My aunty and i still go at it but June rang and asked would i mind coming to her place.I now regularly fill her mouth and pussy but mostly her big arse, i cant get enough of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Grandmother

I was young,i was staying at my Grans,I had a fetish for pantyhose,i loved women in them.I had seen my Gran in them she was old,mid 60s but i still looked when she was sitting.Anyway,she caught me sniffing her hose,told me i ought to tell my father.That night,i heard her come into my room,she had been drinking a bit,i pretended sleep,it was hot,i was sleeping on the outside of the sheets.I felt her hand touch my cock,then stroke it,i of course grew hard and eventually my cumm shot into the air.The next day,i noticed she walked around at breakfast in an open house dress with pantyhose on.I must admit i was horny and eventually she asked would i like to smell her pantyhose,i said never again Grandma,she walked over and said it was alright,opening her dress but while she was wearing them.I did,eventually licking her hosed pussy,then fucking her.The whole week we kept at it until on Saturday,she brought a lady friend with her,Dawn,who i soon found out was wearing pantyhose.After a few drinks,Gran told Dawn to lose her dress,Dawn,was about the same age but was bigger,had a big round arse.Gran told me that Dawn would like to be fucked,she turned on the bed,i moved behind her,pulled her hose down to just below her buttocks and pushed my cock into her.I doggy fucked her pussy,it was moist,after a short time Gran said tell him Dawn,she said in a hesitant voice would i put my penis in her bottom.I had never had anal sex before,my cock was like a rock.I pulled out,she lowered herself,said she was ready and i positioned my cock and eased forward,my hard cock breaking into her arse,so different,tight,she kept saying oh,oh,her hole clenching around me.Thinking back her hole was obviously oiled and after i was all the way in her,she said ohh please do it.I fucked her arse just like i would have her pussy,she ooh and aaaghed all the time,her hole clasping my cock as finally i splattered her insides with cumm.The three of us get together a lot,when i arrive all they are dressed in is pantyhose.I must say i couldnt wait to get into Dawns arse,i love anal,even with younger women i still preferred Dawns big round,tight pantyhosed arse.

juanviejojuanviejoabout 13 years ago
Hot!

Did I say HOT?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Granny in pantyhose

My grandmother used to wear pantyhose without panties all, the time. I love seeing her walk.around, the house: in.her bra and nylons. My cock.would always twitch at the sight of her pantyhose ass and pussy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
granny in pantyhose

I loved licking my grandmother's pussy through her pantyhose I would tear a hole in the crotch and fuck her nice and deep I loved the way she would rub her nylon legs up and down myback. With the bed makingso much noise I would cum in buckets in her pussy.

JhMcKnJhMcKnover 4 years ago
Summer at Grandma's chapter 2

Some women are insatiable. They need a man fucking them and Ray should not have been astounded that Rose was a cock whore, as was Francis. I was hoping there might be a little pissing going on too, but you can cover that in another story later.

Garter belts and sheer fully fashioned stockings would be nice also.

I write, but I also enjoy reading some other's works.

I'm into older women too and they all like to be fucked.

Mac

Fran_cdFran_cdabout 1 month ago

Very hot! I love older women and I love hose!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous