All Comments on 'Summer at the Cottage with Mommy'

by jmx_9

Sort by:
  • 58 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 7 years ago
Great story

Please keep writing

dmarqt2000dmarqt2000over 7 years ago
CREEPY

Didn't like it. creepy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lol!!

I actually burst out laughing when she stroked him. So hilarious...

Thanks for posting it. Such a funny, eerie tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good tale

Mommy needs to be in another story! Loved it!

a_searching_hearta_searching_heartover 7 years ago
To each their own

I can imagine some would not enjoy your story. Their interest do not lean the directions of your story style. That's fine. I hope you don't take the negative to heart. I immensely enjoyed your story. I would love another just like it. I will read this one over and over and over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Yes, please we need another chapter about Mommy and her son. Different but interesting ...... maybe Mommy wants her baby to screw her hard next ?? Thanks.

grayge37grayge37over 7 years ago
To "anon" who claimed that this story was inappropriate:

The opening of the story identifies the son's age to be at least 20 years old. Are you too stupid to realize this? Don't be so eager to criticize an author's story. You most likely do not/cannot write yourself. The story was well paced and contained descriptions worthy of a better review/criticism.

Keep your comments to yourself in the future.

washdog10washdog10over 7 years ago
Not Bad But..............................................

Way too much use of the word "mommy", which was somewhat distracting, especially when so much of it came from the son. The sex scene was pretty good and again the dialogue during sex would have been better without so much use of the "mommy" word.

PrfsrPrfsrover 7 years ago
Drivel

Not worth reading

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

The story had potential. But the juvenile justification just ruined it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Disturbing

There is something really disturbing about this story...

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 7 years ago
20?

He acted and was treated as though he was ...

Perhaps more suited to a different website.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good first effort

I agree...way too much use of 'Mommy' unless you target audience is a very dmall niche. Read some highly rated authors of mom-son to get better at it. Your story line and descriptions were good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Loved it! Keep it up!

ansdguyansdguyover 7 years ago
Now we've met her....

Psycho mommie. The kid better watch his back should he meet a teenage girl he likes. In fact, he had better watch her back too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yep

More, more, more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
mommies babies

very erotic little story ,could mommy be pregnant with her baby boys cum ?

phobosukphobosukover 7 years ago
five stars

May not be to everyone's taste but I hope you continue writing

KremishKremishover 7 years ago
Fantastic!

So many shy away from this kind of Mommy/baby boy kink. Such a rush to find one who goes hard (no pun intended).

Look forward to anymore stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing!

But just not enough. I know, you can't keep a story going forever. But this is my kink, and always has been. No, I'm not into wearing diapers and pacifiers. But I am into my Mommy being my Mommy. There aren't many of these stories here, or anywhere that I know of. It seems like she is belittling him, but she really isn't. She is praising him and encouraging him to be her good little boy. Yes, she'll want grandbabies someday and she'll probably choose his broodmare for him. And he'll be happy about it. I call my mother 'Mommy' and I get rewarded for remembering to do it. He must love his Summers at the Cottage with Mommy. And this Mommy is correct. It is only right for Mommies to do this with their good boy's. After all, she has raised him. Birthed him, nurtured him, first steps, first day of school, his head cheerleader at little league and H.S. Football, and graduation. She is the most important woman in the world, and the female against whose standard all women will always be judged. It is only right that he pleasure her and she becomes one more person to him after all these years, his lover and instructor of the sexual arts. Give us more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My kindnof story

I love reading this type of mommy/Babyboy stories. Wish there were more like this! And yes I'm an adult baby who wears diaper, drinks from bottles and sucks pacifiers!

peebudypeebudyover 7 years ago
nice

nice story. maybe the mommy bit was a little overdone, but still good and erotic. 5*s

charliebillcharliebillover 7 years ago
More stories like this!

Strange for some fols, but these stories really get me off!!

nic331nic331over 7 years ago
Damn

That was HOT. Like one of the Anon's stated, this is also a kink for me, and there are few stories like these. Loved it!

teddybearclubteddybearclubover 7 years ago
WTF

I never called my mom Mommy. But My Daddy Loves me because I'm a Daddy's Girl. And my nephew loves me.

TBC

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
3

A little overdone on the immaturity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Screw off on the critics

The naysayers can go read something else. I love the Mommy/child role-play thing, this is total fantasy. Can't stand the authors who decide in mid-story to just call their mother by her first name... what's the point?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
re: Screw off on the critics

Don't ya just love people whose comments basically boil down to, "Only my opinion is valid."?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
LOVED IT!

Reminded me of the 1986 film Blue Velvet ...Dennis Hopper plays Frank Booth ..sometimes he's the sadist 'Daddy" and other times he's a child 'Baby' who huffs mitrous oxide to enhance his orgasm & wants Blue Velvet shoved in his mouth while he fucks 'Mommy'.....here's a Frank Booth line from the film: Frank Booth: "Now it's dark! Mommy! Baby wants to fuck!"

I personally find it very erotic......Baby Wants to Fuck!.......so I say to jmx_9 RIGHT ON! Keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
"Make cummies for mommy." Seriously?

Way over the top with the immature "little boy" crap and baby-talk.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Baby Talking a grown man???

mommy slut need to be bred and butt fucked!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
My fav story!

I love the fact she has him call her mommy and it turns her on so much. I really hope there is a second chapter coming or at least another story from you. This is the hottest story I have read in a long time!!! I would love to read one where she now wants him to make her pregnant.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtabout 7 years ago
Mommy

Calling her 'Mommy' was the hottest thing ever. It's so much more intimate and loving than just 'Mom'. 5 stars.

TacocarnitasTacocarnitasabout 7 years ago
Fantastic!

Love the use of Mommy and the gentle quality to it. Hope there's more!

SamWarrensSamWarrensabout 7 years ago
So sonny is a bit dumb for 20

An average 20 year old would be a bit more worldly, but hey this isn't reality is it?

Loved the story. Hope to see chapters 2 and at least 3 soon. Son has to get his mom Pregnant with a little sister/daughter so he has someone to fuck when he's 40 besides his 60 something mother.

Incest is best!

LOL

MagnificoGiganticusMagnificoGiganticusalmost 7 years ago
amazing!

we need more stories like this on this site! fantastic!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Disappointment

Really hoped to see a collection of amazingly erotic stories like this one. Get buy writing please!

OblimoOblimoabout 6 years ago
Wow. Just. I mean. Damn.

Now *this* is the sort of depravity I think of when I see the phrase “gentle femdom” or “mommy dommy.” I’ve also seen the term “maternalism” used for this sort of thing, to distinguish it from “adult baby”/“infantilism” stuff — with adult baby, it seems sex acts between the little and the mommy/daddy are deemphasized for role play, whereas participants in maternalism screw like bunnies. (My apologies if I am misrepresenting anything.)

Personally, scenarios like this are more, er, interesting (if you know what I mean and I think you do) if the two characters are not actually related, and instead the momdom/lovesub dynamic is imposed out of whole cloth, because in my opinion that adds an extra level of perversity. But that’s just personal opinion.

And to the commenter who said the boy doesn’t seem all too bright. I think he is being portrayed as “fuckstruck” (a term I first saw used by Steven King) from all the loving (s)mothering

a_searching_hearta_searching_heartalmost 6 years ago
In A Word

MORE!!!!! This is my favorite style. Please make more MOMMY style writing. It was just the best. I read this over and over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Soo tender and intimate

I LOVED this story. Her requesting, demanding, he call her .mommy was perfect. I felt the tenderness and intimacy as I read. Please, write more!!!

tobytimtobytimalmost 5 years ago
Great, loved it

More, Molly has a brainwashed sweet sex toy forever. This is so hot & horny & so erotic, was hard all way through,.

daganetdaganetalmost 5 years ago

I am begging you, to wright more this kind of stories!

It has all that good story must have. Thank you, very much!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 5 years ago

I loved the sex but I'd have to say that Mommy has some issues! Ya think??

CroonyCroonyover 4 years ago
Oh yes

Loved it. Well written with a good pace. Very seductive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Amazing story

This is easily, without a doubt, one of the hottest stories I've ever read on this site. Just simply amazing!

CrazyAndriyCrazyAndriyabout 4 years ago
dissapointing

You had a great Idea with the cabin and the sweet tone and sweet fuck but you made terrible mistakes like no seduction, no build up, no tension, his mom sucks his cock and he doesn't have any kind of reaction ... just playing videogames ... that'd kind of retarded ... this is just a fantasy, a simple dream ... just well written

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sweet, tender, loving, sensual - perfect!

I loved this story! I'm a huge fan of this theme and you incorporated all those emotions and elements I crave. Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not Far Fetched

As I grew up, my mom and her siblings often whispered about "good boys" or a "good girl" when discussing their kids and my cousins as it was a code word."Is Mary still a good girl" for you guys?", etc. They would hug on me and say they were sure that I would be my Mommy's 'good boy."

I slept with my mom after my dad died at 9. She would tell me I was the man of the house and ask me to spoon with her, rub her back, etc. AS I got older, doing these things caused my cock to get hard. She showed me a Playboy that a friend's daughter posed for and told me about the birds and bees. She encouraged me to rub my hard cock on her when spooning or massaging her.

Like the protagonist in this story she gave me assurance that this was a good activity and that I was her good boy. She encouraged me not to have orgasms except with her. I felt bad when I did. When I did it reminded me that she was right about Mom's pussy or mouth or hand being best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love the story. If calling her mommy gets him sex with this beautiful sexy well built woman, then MOMMY it is. I think you should write more of the time they spent in the cabin in the woods. Maybe have him him eat her pussy a few times training and teaching him what women like. I know he loves to cum in her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh wow, that rarest of rare things in our universe, a near-perfect erotic story! It was everything you could want from this genre; sexy, sweet, loving, I thought it was absolutely sensational! The only downside came from my feeling left out, I so badly wanted to be that good boy with his confident, playful, reassuring, sex-kitten mommy! Thank you, to the author. It was a beautiful, and emotionally commanding, story! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is the BEST of any thing I’ve read. The pace, the slow build up, the “mommy”, everything GREAT. I have the best sex fantasies reading and reading-reading this well written piece. Dam… you really captured a young boy’s fantasies … something many of us still carry with us into middle age. Thanks! Bobi Dee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Absolutely loved it! Maybe a follow up would be the two of them continue being exclusive lovers. She ages beautifully into her middle age, he remains deeply in love with her. They enter new sexual experiences of her teaching him wonderful sensitive oral sex. Then gradually she teaches him anal sex. They love each other exclusively… but after discussion and agreement, they occasionally have a discrete threesome in an out of town location. They remain living together as lovers. Bobi Dee

MilesRiderMilesRiderover 1 year ago

Excellent use of the implied I while using first person point of view while still maintaining a visceral amount of detail to keep the reader engaged. Very well crafted and written story with a fantastic narrative voice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hi all, I am the author... I lost the login for this account I made so long ago so I am posting as 'Anonymous"

I just came back to re-read the story and was happily surprised by all the comments. Thanks to all who enjoyed it!

Here are a few points that hopefully answer some questions and comments:

I wanted to maximize the ability for a reader to put themselves into the story, so I made the following decisions toward that goal:

- I intentionally left out any backstory for the characters.

- I minimized any physical descriptions of the characters and instead focused on clothing, environment, etc. I really liked the visual of light coming through a drape of hair, so I did end up giving "mommy" long wavy hair. I believe I also mentioned an "hourglass figure" but thought that could have enough variation of interpretation.

- I minimized the actual expression and thoughts coming from the son so the reader would apply their own. But, this was also done because I imagined the son as having a kind of shell-shocked reaction to the sudden sexual advances of his mother.

Overall, this was a story of a loving mother with an incest fetish. She gives in to her fantasy in a very committed way. She is particularly turned on by controlling men through sexuality. She isn't physically forceful, but she is very much a sexual predator. Reducing men to childlike vulnerability is her M.O. The word "mommy" to her represents her ownership and control

dirtysondirtyson11 months ago

a part 2 where she is pregnant or get impregnated would be hot with all this talk between them. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I am fuckstruck

smltwnguysmltwnguy5 months ago

Kind of corny but whatever floats your boat.

Xavier3737Xavier3737about 2 months ago

I thought it was F&$@#ING HOT HOT HOT!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous