Summer at the Cottage with Mommy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her mouth was parted, opening slightly with each one of her deep breaths. Her lips were wet and shiny. Still looking deep in my eyes, she continued tilting and pressing her wet pussy on my cock at a steeper angle, now rubbing her wet clit agains my cock with each stroke. "...And it's okay for mommy to do this. Mommies are..." her breath interrupted her words. "Mommies are allowed to do this with their little boys. It's good for mommies and their sweet little boys to do this. Do you understand?"

"Yes, mommy. I love you mommy." I moaned, my head spinning.

Her eyes grew wider, and her beautful lips opened wide for a deep breath. Her face was now flush, and her expression had just a little bit of pain in it. I was immediately concerned. "Mommy, are you okay?"

"Mommy's going to cum sweetie!" There was excitement in her voice. "Mommy's going to... uuhhh!!" Her head swung forward, throwing her hair down against my chest. "oooh!" Her body locked solid and I could feel her pussy pull just slightly up, releaving the pressure against my cock. She was twitching a little bit. Moments passed before, with a deep breath in, she put her full weight back down. With a deep breath out, she gently collapsed her body down onto mine, resting her head on me. We stayed like that for a minute. Her breathing was still deep, but now calming. Her hands pressed against my chest, pushing herself back up. She continued her labored breathing with her lips parted, staring at my face now with a blank expression.

"Did I do good, mommy?"

Her parted wet lips grew into a big smile and her eyes squinted. "You did so good, baby boy." She took another deep breath. "You gave mommy a very good orgasm!"

I smiled.

Her smile faded into a relaxed grin. "I'm going to put your cock inside mommy's pussy now, sweetie." She raised herself up and reached under her skirt, gripping my cock. She stood it up straight and lowered herself down until I could feel a slight pressure on the end of my cock. She paused. "We're going to have sex now, baby boy. We're going to fuck." Mommy never says bad words. Hearing her say "fuck" in her sweet voice was exciting. She must have noticed me startle. "It's okay, sweetie. You're my little boy, and I'm your mommy. So it's okay, we can fuck." She took another deep breath before continuing. "Now, you're going to feel mommy's pussy wrap around your cock. It's going to feel warm and it's going to feel wet and your cock is going to feel so good, baby. Mommy is going to slide her pussy down and around you, and you will be inside of mommy. And it's okay sweetie, you've been inside mommy before so it's okay. Are you ready, baby boy?"

I nodded. My eyes were wide. My breathing was deep and nervous.

Mommy smiled. She whispered, "such a good boy" as she began lowering herself. Her expression relaxed and her eyes studied my face as I felt mommy's pussy slide down, wrapping around my cock with a wet heat. It was tight all around, and smooth, but with a texture that would grip if it weren't so slick. Her weight pressed all around as she relaxed herself down fully. I had no idea it could feel so good, so warm. A smile grew on her face again. "You're doing so well, baby boy. You're all the way inside mommy's pussy! Does that feel good, sweetie?"

"Uh huh." I mumbled, my mind forgetting how to form words.

"Mommy's pussy is wrapped all around you." She purred, as she reached her hand up to pet my face. "You're being such a good little boy for mommy." She leaned down and brought her face close to mine. Her hair fell down around my face, blocking out some of the light as she pressed her soft lips against mine. She paused for a moment longer than she usually did before pulling away except... She didn't pull away this time. Her soft lips remained pressed against mine and they began to part. My lips followed. I felt her tongue slide over my upper lip, and we began kissing, not like we usually do, but like how they kiss in the movies. Her lips slid as she rotated and licked me softly. I licked back. Her weight shifted slightly as I felt the pressure on my hips release. I felt the slick texture sliding along my cock, but now the other way, pulling up with a suction. We kept kissing softly, licking eachothers lips and tongues as she began lowering herself back down. I couldn't help but moan as I felt mommy's pussy envelope my cock again. She pulled her lips off of mine and held herself up with her hands on my chest. Her wide eyes studied mine as her pussy began a slow and rhythmic massage up and down my cock.

"You're being such a good boy for mommy." She said, her eyes wide and locked with mine. "You're mommy's good little boy, aren't you sweetie?"

"Y... Ye... Mmm... Mommy" Unable to form words, my thoughts were focussed obsessively on mommy's pussy sliding up and down my shaft.

She slowed her pace and asked, "Would you like to see your cock going in and out of mommy's pussy? I think you'll like it, sweetie. Do you want to see?"

I nodded. "Yes, mommy."

Leaning back just enough to brace herself with one arm behind her, she continued sliding herself up and down as she lifted the front of her dress. "There you go sweetie, look at your cock going into mommy's pussy. Watch it disappear... All gone! Now watch it come out again. It's sliding out... out... almost all the way!" She paused for half a moment. "But not all the way! Back into mommy's pussy now! All the way in! This is what it looks like when a mommy fucks her sweet little boy. It's fun to look at, isn't it?" She lowered her dress back down, hiding my new favourite show as she resumed her rhythm. "You know you can always come back inside mommy. Baby boy... Always. A mommy's pussy is the best place for her little boy's cock. And no other pussy will be as good. Only fuck mommy's pussy. Do you understand, sweetie?"

"Yes, mommy." I said, my mind wirling. My eyes were now traveling her body, loving her smoth skin in the sun, loving the shape of her breasts under the weightless fabric of her sundress. My focus lingered, watching her chest rise and fall. Her pace slowed.

"Do you want my boobies, baby?"

My thoughts trailed. I wanted them. I never thought I could ask. "Yes... Yes. mommy. Can I have your boobies?"

"Of course you can, baby boy." She purred. Her hand reached up behind her neck, pulling at the bow holding the top of her dress up. The fabric that was so smooth against her loosened and fell. She pulled all her hair behind her to show me everything. "Do you like mommy's boobies?" she asked, as they bounced slightly out of sync with her body.

"Yes, mommy." I stared. I reach both hands up and grabbed them. I held on gently as mommy bounced her body up and down, massaging my cock with her silky pussy.

"What a good boy... Mommy's boobies are soft aren't they? Squeeze them a little bit, baby." I obeyed, gently massaging them with my hands. They were soft.

"You used to love feeding from mommy's boobies, do you want to suck on them again?"

I nodded. Her bouncing body calmed into a slow grinding motion. "Up!" She said. I immediately sat myself up, bracing myself with my arms behind me. "Good boy, now stay just like that." She pushed her chest up and out, bringing her nipple right to my mouth and I instinctively opened my mouth for it. With one arm around my body bracing herself, her free hand stroked my hair as it wandered behind my head before pressing me forward, pushing my face into her breast. I suckled. "Mommy's good boy... mommy's good boy..." she cooed. Her arm around my back pulled me up and I wrapped my arms around her body, hugging tight. Her hips picked up momentum, moving back and forth. She gave my ear a gentle suck before whispering, "Mommy's pussy feels so nice and warm, doesn't it?"

"Mmhmmm..." I moaned, continuing to suckle mommy's boob, hugging her body tighter.

She sucked my ear again and whispered, "You love mommy don't you?"

"Mmhmmm!"

"What a good baby boy, you are. Such a good baby boy! You're mommy's good little boy, aren't you?" She was fucking with long and fast motions. Wetness dripped over my balls.

"Mmhmmm!!" I moaned hard. I was loving every moment. I was mommy's baby boy, and mommy was sliding her pussy up and down my cock. I felt a pressure growing. My balls began to tighten.

Mommy held my face firmly on her boobie, as I suckled in earnest, and continued fucking hard. "Be a good boy and cum for mommy. Cum deep in mommy's pussy." She began encouraging me in her sweet morning voice, though much more coarse. She was breathing heavily. "Be a good boy. Mommy wants all your cummies, baby boy. Mommy wants your cummies deep inside."

The pressure was growing. Mommy's pussy was sliding fast and slapping against me.

"Cum inside of mommy, all the way, cum deep! Mommy will keep it safe... deep inside. Give mommy all you cummies, baby boy! That's it baby, cum in mommy's pussy!"

I moaned loudly "mmmmm!" and mommy slowed her fucking to a deep and rhythmic motion, pressing my face firmly into her as I sucked her boobie. As my balls tightened up, and ropes of sticky cream began erupting into mommy's pussy. She stopped her deep fucking and kept my cock pressed fully inside of her, grinding her wet pussy slowly into me. I was cumming in bursts.

"You're cumming inside mommy, sweetie! You're doing it! What a good little boy you are, cumming inside mommy. Good boy cum in mommy!"

My ropes of cum had finished shooting into mommy. My body was convulsing. Mommy pulled her hands back, releasing my mouth from her boobie. I couldn't hold myself up and collapsed. I lay there naked and wet and twitching, with my throbbing cock still inside my mommy. My beautiful mommy. She slowly lifted herself up, sending jolts through me as my cock slowly slid out. Pausing with just the tip of my cock still inside her dripping pussy, she began lowering herself again, sliding my cock in again. I moaned as her wet pussy hugged my cock and slid all the way down until we were again pressed up together. It was the most pleasurable agony. My cock was throbbing and hot, and mommy continued sliding up and down the entire length of my shaft as slowly as she could.

"Mommy's little boy did so good!" she purred. "Now all your cummies are deep inside mommy where they belong." She continued her slow wet fuck. I continued my moans. "Mommy loves her little boy so much. Mommy loves her little boy filling her up." She lifted all the way up and my cock slapped down, fat and hot. Lounging along side me, she began drawing soft patterns with her finger tips across my chest. She spoke now in her sweetest morning voice, "You'll have to give mommy your cum every day now, baby boy. No more making yourself cum. Not anymore. All of your cum belongs to mommy, do you understand?"

"Yes, mommy." I said, sheepishly.

"Good boy." She continued drawing on my chest. "Whenever you need to cum, you just let mommy know. It's okay. Mommy will take care of you, mommy will get it all out for you. That's what good mommies do for good little boys." She stopped her fingers in place on my chest. "And whenever mommy wants more cum, it's your job to give it to mommy. You will give your cum to mommy whenever mommy asks for it, do you understand?"

"Yes, mommy."

She resumed drawing patterns. "Good boy. That's what good boys do for their mommies, and you're mommy's good little boy. Mommy loves you."

"I love you, mommy."

12