All Comments on 'Summer is Hot in Cozumel Ch. 01'

by stevieraygovan

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Very well thought out

I liked this story in that it was very well thought out and had some character development.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
bootiful is right

First, how amazing were those vows? You've effectively married the whole gang there, and I don't think any one of them minds it at all.

Second, Alexei sure was a sweeter 16-year old than the guys I remember at that age. Where was he when I was in my teens?

Third, Summer and Jake continue to be incredibly loving, trusting, and generous. Thank you for this couple.

Fourth, yay! The guys are coming back! :) I can't wait to see how they meld in Cozumel. Dave cracks me up.

stevieraygovanstevieraygovanover 14 years agoAuthor
Where was he when you were in your teens?

Did you grow up in Ukraine? No! That's where he was! Well, there, and Cozumel. You weren't in Cozumel either, so how were you supposed to find him? You were too busy terrorizing the boys in Washington with your comely ways. :-)

CuchulainCuchulainabout 14 years ago
O Mexico!

Amazing, languid, and sexy sweet story. Thanks for stating with Summer and Jake. They are delightful characters. Their exploits make me wish we were neighbors. Especialy today because we're expecting a foot of more snow up here. To be in Cozumel now that it's Winter. Thanks for the taste of Summer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

cute

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous