All Comments on 'Summer of Amy's Dad'

by Jaymal

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
litfan10litfan10over 13 years ago
Intense

Such an intense story. Your thoroughness and attention to detail just fills out this so solidly into such an amazing story. So very gripping. You pull no punches which just added to the intensity. What a climatic scene - it will stay with me for years. Again, I am in awe of your abilities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent!

Definitely 5 *'s and if I could give you 6 I would. Your story has everything... well-developed, believable characters, hot sex, and a realistic conclusion. You were wise to start the story with part of the conclusion... it lets the reader know early on how things will end, thus limiting the potential for getting low scores from readers who feel they've been mislead. The usual "I fucked my friend's mom/dad" story on Lit has an "... and they all lived happily ever after" ending. Quite honestly, I like it that way - I read here for escapism. But I admire your decision to take the less popular route and show the true consequences of adultery and betrayal.

Please keep on writing - you're one of my favorites!

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 13 years ago
You

Are one of the best on Lit. A credible and arousing tale, exquisitely told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

very very good...but ugh. fucking reality! I never want to read a story like that again...

tarnished_knighttarnished_knightover 13 years ago
There is

nothing unusual about this one... it's only another outstanding example of your terrific writing skills. You're good, Jaymal... in fact very very good. As I've said before... you absolutely need to be writing for a living.

bluechick1976bluechick1976over 13 years ago
Perfect - and wrenching

As I've come to expect from you, this was an exceptionally well-written story. The characters were rich and well-developed, and the sex was undeniably hot. Even the consequences, disastrous as they were, made the story seem so much more plausible and realistic.

Did part of me just want Ali and David to have the chance to fuck like bunnies and enjoy each other and escape unscathed? Of course. But on the other hand, you've managed to elevate this from just a hot-vacation-sex story to something more like a coming-of-age story, and that takes some real talent. This is a story I'll REMEMBER, which means something on a site with thousands and thousands of stories to choose from.

Nicely done, Jaymal, as always. You're simply fantastic. I can't wait for your next contribution.

PennLadyPennLadyover 13 years ago
Good job

I can't say I sympathized much with Ali or David. However, this was well-written and probably pretty accurate in terms of how something like this all falls out.

annanovaannanovaover 13 years ago
Incredible

Beautiful build-up with a real ending. The setting added so much to the passion and eroticism. Some of the back-and-forth between Ali and David reminded me of the on-going flirtation I once had with an older co-worker; we never followed through on it though. I enjoyed your story and allowing myself to think, "What if...?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
That Fucker did a Naughty

I'm really proud of you with this one - in the mature sense of the word. It's beautifully conceived and executed. I'm left with such a haunting echo of guilt. David is the imperfect man I often fall for and wish to satisfy heart and soul. When he grows up, maybe - and stops falling for girls half his age? Great, great job, Jaymal!

curiousk75curiousk75over 13 years ago
Absolutely Brilliant!

I admit that I usually wouldn't read a story that involved cheating or sex with a friend's father - but I was drawn by the little red H - and I'm so glad I was! Your characterisation of Ali was perfect. My first sexual relationship was when I was in my teens and with a man who was 11 years my senior. I remember exactly those feelings that you have portrayed in Ali - feeling so grown-up and in awe that she could arouse such intensity in an adult man - not yet realising the psychological repercussions that their actions will have on her...

Congratulations on a truly inspired piece of work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent writing

Really very good story structure and descriptive passages. good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Excellent, always enjoy a good story that has some realism to it. Great stuff

fridayamfridayamover 13 years ago
I really enjoyed this

A good piece of writing, thank you

Cedar_NeedleCedar_Needleover 13 years ago
Bravo!!!

You did not let us down Jaymal! Again you drew us into a story that bedazzled us with rich descriptions, emotions and personal turmoil...not to mention really well written erotic moments. I think you captured the human nature and how those impacted would feel, react and behave, so bravo.

Loved this new one and wish you many 5 votes!! You deserve it.

xangel_eyezxxangel_eyezxover 13 years ago
awesome

I always love ur stories. I love ur writing!

clive2007clive2007over 13 years ago
good story

I sent you a comment on the feedback part. hope you got it.

EmmyGirlEmmyGirlover 13 years ago
Brilliant as Usual

One of your best. You never disappoint. One of the hottest things I've ever read. Thank you and never stop writing!

michchick98michchick98over 13 years ago
Outstanding.

As another reader said, I usually don't read stories about cheating husbands/wives, but I decided to give this one a go. That said, I really wanted to hate David and Ali both, but I couldn't. They both went into their sexual relationship knowing the consequences if they got caught. I'll admit, the hopeless romantic in me would've liked to see a happily ever after...or a happy for now ending with David and Ali, but the realistic side of me knows better. Situations such as this happen all the time. I think Amy's reaction to what she witnessed was perfect. Thanks for a wonderful story, Jaymal. I'll definitely be reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
intriguing

I really enjoyed your writing. It was almost like i was right there watching it all unfold lol

lmnop321lmnop321about 13 years ago
Great story

Loved this one too. Sort of wanted a different happier ending but this fantasy story has it's own reality . So well written and full of forbidden lust and emotion. Thanks for your great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great story

I like this older man and younger woman tale, very erotic and well written holiday romance. thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great adult story

Well-written story for adult, with a real sense of narration. The end is as unexpected as brutal, and this anchor to real life gives even more impact to this story. Definitely adult and not just porn stuff.

jaqvertjaqvertover 12 years ago
Great story

The characters are nicely portrait with depth, it's quite often people tempted by their desire and only to find that they can't handle the aftermaths.

Love all the love scenes they are sexy. One suggestion though, in the future, I think it would be a much easier if you have shorter paragraphs or make your line spacing to 1.5 lines. It would make a more pleasant read.

Again thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Perfect

Amazing story, probably the best I've ever read on this sight. Thoughtful and deep but also very very sexy.

desireeroxannedesireeroxanneover 12 years ago
Very Sexy

Are you sure you've never been a young girl?? ;P You get inside her head so incredibly well, and make me feel everything she's going through. You even manage to make it seem like it's RIGHT for him to cheat on his wife. Characters are so relate-able and sexy as hell, all with hearts of gold. Thanks!

lexluthrlexluthrabout 12 years ago
Like I was there in the room

"From the other end of the room there was the sound as of someone's tread, and it occurred to Ali as her mouth reached, that she had not checked, not absolutely, that her door was locked. Her eyes glanced past David's rampant organ... and lit on Amy. The sixteen-year-old was wandering into the room as though drawn inexorably by what she had heard from the doorway, by sounds she could not accept were real. Ali drew back in sharp terror from the twitching head of the girl's father's cock. She had a split-second to take in her friend's look of dawning horror, before she was blinded by the splatter of projectile cum against her face" wow-- like it all happened in slow motion... extremely erotic and wrenching at the same time. Truly captured the three main characters, the innocence of Amy, the wantoness of Ali and the ferocity of David, all in one erotic and horrifying moment!! Great stuff! love your writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
It was all his fault. Melanie and David are on borrowed time, and not much of it.

David will cheat again, probably with one of his restaurant staff. Ali might walk around naked with a sign offering free pussy, and a married man should smile appreciatively, and keep on walking.

oreosandchocolatesoreosandchocolatesover 7 years ago
shame

damn shame tsk tsk

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
All build-up and no pay-off

With all the time spent on background details there's almost no description of foreplay and little description of the sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous