All Comments on 'Summer of Dis-inhibition'

by conanthe

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 3 years ago

Story Kamikazied with a Vengeance Right Into the Ditch at the End

For obvious reasons too tiresome to recite. This would have been decent story for Gay Catagory. Author is clearly trolling . Good luck with that and good night.

toolkeepertoolkeeperover 3 years ago

Blow job at the end between the boys “blew it”. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
To much magic mushrooming mon

Yo have to slooow down‘a bit, before ya mush brain‘a s turn fluid mon.

Way to phycofucked up tale,mon, to offer points.

No Spliffs from fo now, mon

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Would love for a sequel

Wasn't a big fan of the gay male stuff, mostly because I was raped by an older man when I was a boy and that caused a panic attack and a remembrance of the pain that was inflicted on me.

However, a what if formed in my head part way thru the story of what if Jack's daughters found their parents relaxation headsets already turned to preset levels and wore them out to the hot tub, ending up engaging in some sisterly lesbian sex with thir mother getting home early, changing into her bathing suit, only to find her two daughters wearing the caps and engaging in lesbian incest. Only when she is trying to get them to stop they strip her naked and add her to the lesbian incest. If Jack walks in to find his wife and two daughters in a daisy chain with his two daughters wearing his headsets would he fuck his own daughters?

A What if exploration story that turns into incestuous sex between the two families with Sherry learning to enjoy anal sex with the cap on as all three women take turns being made airtight or triple penetrated would be hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I thought the story was being trolled because of the low score VS the originality of it. Then I ran into the M/M section. I was debating whether to give you a 4 or 5, but that took your rating to 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The thing that kills more stories than anything?

The lengthy information dump at the beginning. You know, beginning with the cooling of the earth, the dinosaurs, the rise of Man, the Bronze Age, the birth of the protagonist, the courtship and marriage, the career choices, and whatever else. We were more than 25% of the way through before we actually got to the actual story. You literally could have started with the "My wife and our friend were best friends, and somehow finagled two houses next to one another," or some such.

I'm not saying that to be harsh. I'm saying that to make your future stories more readable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Bisexual male would have been a better tag, as that is a far bigger trigger than women, sorry ladies.

That took the edge off for me.

Tagged as DP and skimmed over it which was disappointing.

WAY too much technical waffle and background information.

Overall not too bad and would have been better in the correct category - Group Sex, orgies, swingers and others.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

LSD with his usual succinct analysis of a story has described this one much better than I ever could. Clearly authors can be trolls just as blatantly as commenters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pick a POV

At first I thought you were using the<P>

.......<P>

lines to denote POV changes, but then I noticed things such as the second paragraph of the last section starting with

<P>

Jack laughed.

<P>

but then the rest was in first person. Pick ONE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well...

Really like the author but this story didn’t do it for me. Can’t win them all and this one wasn’t a winner. Sorry. Great to see you writing again. Keep it up please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Should have been in Gay Fantasy, I think.

Can't be sure because as soon as I could tell it was going to be science fiction I had to skip to the end to see if it was worth reading. So I didn't read all the rest of the bullshit. I did see something near the end that this machine was supposed to make marriages stronger, by inducing spouses to fuck other people? Definitely the Fantasy category, unless there is a Marriage Suicide category. But then I don't think this author cares very much for marriage, or women.

Thanks for the effort.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago
Well written but plot not realistic

I gave it 4* because you did a good job writing it, but the plot wasn't realistic (sci-fi aside). One or both marriages would blow up if their really happened - just how it is.

maddictmaddictover 3 years ago

So hot. Your best line,

"I work at the University."

"Well, genius, you two perfectly fit the profile of guys snooping people's Wi-Fi".

You could of called this story Bob and Carrol, Ted and Alice, a old movie. Yes we should of done this years ago !

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
cancer

Nothing says CANCER like playing with EM waves and the brain.

Brilliant! some day you too can work for the Chinese govt.

Now everybody sing: "It's a Holiday in Cambodia....." (Dead Kennedys)

Smokepole

44chicken44chickenover 3 years ago

Wow. LV readers are a harsh bunch. I loved the story. Pushed my limits a bit, but I consider that a good thing. Thanks you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it

I enjoyed this thoroughly! I love the back story and the depth it gave the characters. I enjoyed the build up through the story. It threw me off for the switch between first and third person. But as a wife and someone who enjoys science I loved the idea. I liked that you brought them to the point that they didn’t need the caps also. That it brought out something that was in the back of their minds to the forefront. I enjoy your imagination!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What

What a load of crap.I am banning my self for 24 hours for reading it all.

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 3 years ago

simply wrong. changed her into a "science" teacher at the last minute. Really?!?! Nothing in the intro about her said science. 1* for the gratuitous gay crap at the end for no reason.

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Doctor X?

Doctor X is actually Xavier from the X-Men

GironGironover 3 years ago

Nice plot to the story. But it went a little too quickly and also a bit too far. Especially for the genre.

My devious little mind hoped that it would turn out that Mr X was totally wrong and that the devices didn't work at all.

areolaman1areolaman1almost 3 years ago

great story. love to read more! hope for part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your before and after check in hot tub was good. Husband following thru with a taste test was excellent! Even though I prefer a woman with bush for my dining pleasure it got a flow of ideas moving.

I am chucking as I type because just as recently as a year ago I'd have thought this too farfetched a story to become plausible. But, this morning an auto maker stated he was bring out a line of robots to take up mundane human tasks including grocery pick-up, which is a drive by to be loaded, not a pick items off the shelf evolution.

Now your idea seems not so far up the road for humans.

Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous