All Comments on 'Summer Voodoo'

by stevieraygovan

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
PrincessErinPrincessErinabout 15 years ago
Honestly...

This was a great beginning to the story. It had hot sex and great characters. I can't read 10 pages of a story so right now I'm saying good luck in the contest and when I have time I will read the rest of your story. Anything over 3 pages scares me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I quit. That was simply too good.

This story has no equal. Your writing and story telling have always been superb, but this story deserves its own special category. Thank you for not chopping it up and making us wait. Like Princess Erin said this is too long for most people, but for those who want to read something extraordinary these eleven pages went by like they were two pages. I want more!<p>

Why are you even wasting your time here?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Summer has to be a goddess!!!

When I started to read the Summer stories, I thought they were terrific. Each one gets better and better. If you can top this one, you need an award. As you said, Christina will never be the same again. I will be waiting to see what Christina does after this. I hope you let us know. The necklace brings out the best in Summer. I will definitely check for more of the story of Summer (& Christina too)!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Love it

I absolutely love the Summer series. I'm greatly looking forward to the next one, keep them up!

Servo42Servo42almost 15 years ago
Best

One of the best things i have ever read. The stories get better and better. I cant wait for the rest of the honeymoons to play them selves out in this amazing story=line

stevieraygovanstevieraygovanalmost 15 years agoAuthor
Servo, the next two chapters will happen.

Eventually. :-) <p>

I'm in the middle of the "Everyone Loves My Ass" series, and once that's finished it'll be time to come back to Dave's Chichen Itza adventure with Summer, then Aaron's chapter.<p>

Truth be told, the idea of trying to follow up this Voodoo chapter, it's a little daunting. It won't be easy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Are you Kidding Me!?!??!?!?

Daunting? NO, won't happen because Dave and the Mayan goddesses there, Summer casting spells of her own on witch doctors and Shamans! Aaron and his, Jake and his, you can take this in so many directions and add whatever people you want to, whenever...the ideas are endless with what you can do to this, you might even add a little family loving with siblings or parents if you wanted to!

Bringing another person into this, a woman to boot...IT WORKS!!!!!!!

When you do The next chapters in this series don't forget about our new gal pal lover!!!!!

Can't wait for her to meet Jake and the guys!

Can't wait for you to get to this series!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Mmmmmm

I'm still reeling. You've kind of dug yourself in with this, haven't you. I mean, now you have the Mystery of Summer to cover within the chapters you say are coming of her honeymoons with Dave and Aaron.

Anyway, beautifully written, as always. The way John and Summer were looking out for Christina was touching, as were the conversations each pairing had.

I also loved the way Summer played with the children while exploring New Orleans. She truly loves life, doesn't she. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow

Please continue with the Summer series. Can't wait for Mayan Summer anymore! Summer Voodoo is one of the best I've ever read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Mayan Summer??

What happened? Where is Summer??

1LuckyRob1LuckyRobover 10 years ago
Wonderful Story!!

This was one of the most beautiful stories I have ever read here!! I hated to see it end and would love to know what happened after Christina returned to her home and her husband. Did she go back to the old ways with him or did she spread her wings and fly? I hope we will find out someday! Thank you for such a beautiful story!

Annie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
mayan summer

please tell me you will finish your story of summer it is so beautiful it can not end .pleeeeeeease will you keep wrighting about her?from a girl who loves her just like her men judy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Mayan Summer

Please return to the Summer Series. I know you hit a home run with Summer Voodoo, but you're only in the seventh inning. Don't let the series end without finishing all the honeymoon adventures!! Great series and I can't wait for the next adventure.

toobytoobyabout 8 years ago
Perfection!

I don't know how you did it, but every chapter of Summer builds up from the previous one! What an enchanting lover. All the men and women she devours with her love are lucky beyond belief. Please keep up the series, and I know it can only get better and more beautiful. Thanks a million!

DavidjoyDavidjoyover 2 years ago

Sorry, but I am lost here. What happened to Jake?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dude, I know this is a longshot but please finish this. Maybe bring Alexi back for an encore. Also Rick from the band didn't get any action. Finish this if you are still around. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow. The whole ‘Summer’ series has been just fantastic.

Until now.

Our ‘Angel of Light, Goodness and Love’ is a bit tarnished and soiled now that she’s pushed Christina to hang the horns on her husband back home, and likely destroyed a marriage in the process.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous