All Comments on 'Summer With Mom'

by CausticMind

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Excellent start

What a fantastic debut. A hot story, now it would be nice also in a new one to include the sister, what do you say?

Anyway keep the stories coming!

Odin

Don1028Don1028almost 20 years ago
Hard to find new plots so this is not a new one...

but it is much better than most.

On a personal like/dislike basis, I think that the the constant use of 'mom' and 'son' is too much, but maybe others like it that way. As a reader I know that they are mother and son but less mention of that relationship would excite me even more. Again this is a personal preference not a criticism.

manly69manly69almost 20 years ago
I only wish i had your mom

Love it, well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Very well done!

This plotline has been written of over many stories. So I expected your piece to emulate the others. Oh how wrong I was! This story was a vast improvement and your command of the sex scene was outstanding. This was the best written tale yet in this genre. I can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
"I need my baby boy to suck my cunt!" mom cried.

This is an excellent account of a son's lust for his mommy's cunt and his mother's equal desire for her baby boy's big stiff dick. Naturally they talk real dirty in their throes of their incestuous passion. The scent and taste of her boy's big cock and his loaded young balls drive his mother wild, and finally both rush to get the son's hard prick shoved way up the twat he came out of. For the first but not the last time, he has the ultimate satisfaction all boys seek--what he once came down he now goes up and he creams his own birth canal! The thrill resounds through his body from head to toe, centering in his big young prick and his overflowing teenage balls. But what's with Mr. Mind? The author is now around 30 years old, he lists his interests and "fetishes" as motherfucking. So how about more hot stories of sons fucking the shit out of their joyously astonished mothers, Mr. Mind? Please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

more...more...more...more...more...!!!!!!!!!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

cannot wait to hear more, had me hard, great story,

homerjayhomerjayover 11 years ago
incredible

i only wish you would have continued...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
"My cock remained lodged deep in her beautiful, beloved cunt."

Here the gifted author of this excellent story encapsulates the feeling lots and lots of boys have for their mother's mommy-hole, the same wonderful hole between their mother's legs that they came into the world from. For these sons, as for 19 year old Chris, their mother's cunt is truly beautiful--the most beautiful cunt there ever was--and they love it with all their boyish heart. They love the sight of it, its texture, the rich musky aroma it gives off and that they inhale deep into their lungs. They love the wetness of their mom's cunt, the slick feel as they slip a finger or two inside. These boys love to jam their head between their mother's thighs and use their tongue and lips to lick and kiss and slurp their mother's perfect cunt half to death. In turn, a mother loves the sight of her young son's head between her legs, the tribute her darling baby boy pays to his own birth canal. Face to face with his own mother's twat, the boy's young cock is harder than it's ever been before, and like Chris and his mom, mother and son know what comes next. Mother takes her boy's big stiff cock up the same twat he came out of, and now the boy goes into a fuck-frenzy, he pounds and slams his big prick up the cunt of his dreams, till he finally unloads his young balls and shoots his mom a huge twatful of his creamy sperm. Then, like Chris and his mom, they smile and gently kiss, the boy's fat cock still buried in is mother's cunt.

Corey2JustifiedCorey2Justifiedover 10 years ago
I feel like...

I feel like this is to much of a dream sequence... There is absolutely no seduction in this story to me, so cliche' Why have god ideas when you can just borrow someone elses

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Pure Crap

Why do these assholes put shit like this out here. At least be close to realistic even though it is fantasy. Even in fantasy no man cums seven times in one day. And lose the huge tits.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

You gotta keep the big titties! lol Hot story but the "To be continued" makes me laugh. Chapter 2 must be fucking awesome as it's taken the fuck wad author 10 fucking years to write it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Big Tits

Why do so many authors insist on describing their mothers at 40 - 45 yrs of age as having 38 DD 40DD 46FF tits. Guess what there are some of us that like the average side boobs Bs, Cs. 38DDs do not stand straight out without help. Maybe I am just odd, hell I don't know.

Ghostrider9Ghostrider9over 7 years ago
LIAR!!

Fuck . . . . I hate one trick ponies!

This is a GREAT yarn, BUT . . . TWELVE YEARS later, where is the promised "To be continued" ???

! gave it a 4 and it would have been a 5, IF, as promised, there had been more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous