All Comments on 'Superman Fucks Gotham Ch. 08'

by SierraLeeAuthor

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
It Must Be Nice...

To be able to come so often, so quickly. Even in my younger days I couldn't go more than twice, three times if I was really lucky. I guess that's why he is Superman.

At least you threw a bit of story at us inbetween all the oral gymnastics. So we find out a bit more about the Writers and their McGuffins. It still doesn't make a whole lot of sense just yet but I assume there will be more information forthcoming in later chapters. I am also looking forward to the Huntress appearing in your story--I can't wait to see what you do with her considering how the other women have reacted up to this point.

I like this series because the premise is so different from anything else I have read pertaining to the Superman mythos. It's all so ridiculous that I can't help but laugh at the antics going on inside the Batcave, of all places. Keep up with the fun.

Roger.

darkdance69darkdance69about 9 years ago
Thanks

You are starting to clear up the mystery of the MacGuffins. The idea that they warp reality the same way that Supes transforms the ex-psychopathic supervillan hotties just by fucking them is interesting (and hilarious).

I haven't read any of your other work on your website (yet), but to be honest this seems like it is your work that is the smartest and funniest. But here soon I will try out out some of your other stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I want a blowjob......DAMN I WISH I WAS SUPERMAN😂😂😂

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSierraLeeAuthor@SierraLeeAuthor
Hi, I'm Sierra Lee! If you want to see more of my writing, I have several game projects that can be downloaded completely free: https://www.patreon.com/sierralee I used to write more erotica and do commissions, but since my game projects have taken off I don't spend as much ...