All Comments on 'Supreme Aunt'

by realbigsid69

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
SOME

Some of this story I really liked,the young aunt/nephew theme,is I suspect much more common than we are allowed to know.I did not like the hint of domination ,some will, but each one to their own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A good start

A good start to what could be a series DONT forget he has a Cock which needs using?

Mystery_MeatMystery_Meatover 16 years ago
Interesting scenario - needed serious editing

The scenario was exciting, but could have been much better. There were no physical descriptions of the characters (hair color, etc.) The writing, grammar, and other technical flaws detracted from a sexy story. In the future, consider using one of the free Lit editors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nice premise

I love the setup, but the execution is awkward. The dialog is stilted, maybe even juvenile, and needs fleshing out.

Also, an editor would be a great resource, worth checking out. Good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
It was okay

Required quite a stretch of the imagination at the beginning to think that neither of them would have any idea what the other looked liked. Even if they haven't seen each other in years, a woman usually doesn't dramatically change in appearance from age 27 to 37, she just looks a bit older, maybe slightly different hair color, etc. But setting the unlikely scenario aside, I didn't find the descriptions of their sexual activity (mostly him giving oral pleasure) very compelling or exciting. He licked her arse, he licked her pussy, he brought her to orgasm. Yeah, yeah, we know how it works. But describe it. Go into detail, make it hot and steamy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Hottest scenarios in this

That was a really hot story. The things they indulged in were exactly the stuff of fantasies.Thus it was a pleasure trip from beginning to end. My top ratings for it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Loved the story setup. It could have been more realistic if the aunt had radically changed her hair colour and style, and went from a bit chubby to slim and very fit. That could explain him not recognizing her.

More than anything though, I wanted the whole experience from the nephew's POV, a vivid description of them flirting, the seduction, the smell of her pussy, the texture of her silk stockings, her taste, the look and motion of her ass as she walks, everything ...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Look....I'm American born about 60 years ago and have never, never ever met an Esther....Elizabeth, Morgan, Cathy, Mary, Jennifer and Sarah but never an Esther. Is it a contental thing?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Actually the sex got kind of boring. There was very little variety and the writing lacked description. I thought the name calling (“fuckface”) by sister-in-law toward the end of the story was uncalled for.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrealbigsid69@realbigsid69
660 Followers
Active imagination, sated somewhat by the odd story submission. A lot of my themes are oral (mostly for the woman) and sensual worship with elements of dominance particularly mentally and verbally and submission as well as regular sex. After being asked to write on some theme...