Surfing with the Alien - Coming Soon

Story Info
Coming 3/17 - an invitational writing challenge that's out of this world.
372 words
6k
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Literotica
Literotica
2,149 Followers

This St. Patrick's Day, author blackrandl1958 has organized a galaxy of tales of love lost and found across the universe:

Read all the Surfing with the Alien Entries (link active after 3/17)!

From the organizer blackrandl1958:


Imagine meeting an alien. It could be a comet person from the outer nebulae, it might be a ghost, a sexy elf, a being from another dimension, a time-traveler: the only limit is the imagination. What would your reaction be? Would they have thoughts and emotions like humans? Would it be possible to love an alien? If it were physiologically possible, what would sex with an alien be like?

This anthology of stories explores those possibilities. My only requirement was that they be “human” stories. They may be hot romances, stories of cheating wives, sexy action/adventure stories, or any other genre. They will be scattered across the Literotica categories, good stories by good authors, stretching their literary muscles. We hope you enjoy these stories in the “Surfing With the Alien” writing challenge. We have gathered the writers, written the stories, and we invite you to join us on St. Patrick’s Day (March 17) for this event.

We thank the wonderful writers, Literotica, for hosting our stories (especially Laurel, who is always so helpful), but most of all the kind readers who read, vote and give us feedback on our stories. Without you, the readers, this would be an empty exercise. Randi.

You may expect to see stories from writers such as:

Ahazura

Androgynousother

BH76

Cagivagurl

ChloeTzang

COYS

DeYaKen

DTIverson

Eclare

Ephesus14

Fredoberto

Grassisgreener

Harddaysknight

Hooked1957

Juanwildone

Justplainbob

JustplainJeff

K.K.

Laptopwriter

Lost Boy

MattBlackUK

PapaToad

Postscriptor

Qhml1

RichardGerald

Sbrooks103x

SouthernCrossfire

Stev2244

SWMoHermit

Tnicoll

Trionyx

Woodmanone


This event is an Invitational, which means it is not open to unsolicited works. For more information on Author-Organized Challenges, to take part in an Open event (or even organize your own Lit Challenge!!), see this thread.

If you have any questions on this event, please contact us.

Thank you to blackrandl1958 for organizing this event.

And a big thank-you to all the readers and writers who make Literotica fun each and every day!

Literotica
Literotica
2,149 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
12 Comments
JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 1 year ago

Good for you, blackrandi1958. These jackasses who refuse to sign their names, are the reason I don't allow anonymous comments. Chomping at the bit getting my story finished.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958about 1 year ago

@Annie: "C'mon..."

I invited Mr. Brooks, who is a friend of mine. You gain no favor from me by dissing him. I still hope he will write a story. No one is "obligated" to write a story, and I cannot compel anyone to write a story. I invite who I invite. If you wish to have writers I did not invite, organize your own event, invite them and leave me out. I will not be offended.

Oh, yes, all credit to Joe Satriani. Dude is a wizard, and if y'all like guitar rock, "Surfing..." is one of the best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

C'mon, where da SaddleTramp? And SBrooks103x ain't published anything in forever, except whining criticism of others! Update yo shizzle, ADM1N!

bartholomewbrontebartholomewbronteabout 1 year ago

A little credit to Joe Satriani, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Can we have the famous "Martina Salut Ray" ? 🥳

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Just Once - Once Is All You Get A Grand Homecoming and a Reluctant Farewell.in Loving Wives
Therapy Succubus Paranormal investigator 'investigates' an unusual dream.in NonHuman
Spider's Silk A poacher is preyed upon in a hidden cave.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
An Esper's Harem A son's unconditional love towards his mother.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Farewell, Man I ain't gonna sugarcoat it, it's futadom planet of the apes.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories