All Comments on 'Surfing with the Alien - Coming Soon'

by Literotica

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
ender2k2kender2k2kabout 1 year ago

That’s quite the impressive lineup. I look forward to reading the stories

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 1 year ago

Should be out of this world entertainment!

HeelGuy9800HeelGuy9800about 1 year ago

Looks like an awesome lineup of writers, cannot wait to read them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I always enjoy these. That's a great list. I always wonder how Randi chooses who she's going to invite, Her business and none of mine, I guess. There are plenty of my favorites on that list, and some new ones I look forward to reading. Thanks to Randi and all the writers.

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

Look forward to this event.

Thank you everyone.

Thank you Randi.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Will E.T. visit?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Who is Lostboy?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Can we have the famous "Martina Salut Ray" ? 🥳

bartholomewbrontebartholomewbronteabout 1 year ago

A little credit to Joe Satriani, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

C'mon, where da SaddleTramp? And SBrooks103x ain't published anything in forever, except whining criticism of others! Update yo shizzle, ADM1N!

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958about 1 year ago

@Annie: "C'mon..."

I invited Mr. Brooks, who is a friend of mine. You gain no favor from me by dissing him. I still hope he will write a story. No one is "obligated" to write a story, and I cannot compel anyone to write a story. I invite who I invite. If you wish to have writers I did not invite, organize your own event, invite them and leave me out. I will not be offended.

Oh, yes, all credit to Joe Satriani. Dude is a wizard, and if y'all like guitar rock, "Surfing..." is one of the best.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 1 year ago

Good for you, blackrandi1958. These jackasses who refuse to sign their names, are the reason I don't allow anonymous comments. Chomping at the bit getting my story finished.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiterotica@Literotica
Hello world! The 2024 Literotica Special Contests Schedule is here: https://forum.literotica.com/threads/author-organized-challenge-list-2024-updated-jan-23.1601234/ The 2024 Literotica Author-Organized Challenge List is here: https://forum.literotica.com/threads/author-orga...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES