All Comments on 'Surfing with the Alien - The Stories'

by Literotica

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AngelRiderAngelRiderabout 1 year ago

Great job editing Randi. It's a shame you were given such unremarkable and mediocre works.

Don't get me wrong, there are some decent plots here but more than a few resolutions do not have the same level of quality as the rest of their respective arcs. It comes across as just wanting it over. It's very strange.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 1 year ago

Wow AngelRider, don't hide your opinion of these stories. Some of us worked hard on these stories, and I kmow, I've received some very nice responses. I truly believe there isn't one story on this entire sight that EVERY reader likes.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 1 year ago

I'm guessing AngelRider is pissed she wasn't invited to this event. Oh, wait, she doesn't write ANY stories, she just criticises everyone who does.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I am aware of all the investment and all the work that is necessary for both the organizers, the writers, and the proofreaders...but I am quite disappointed with the quality of the stories, despite the talent of many of writers.

I sincerely believe that your theme has put the authors in too much trouble by forcing them to write on a subject that is not in their habit.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958about 1 year ago

@AngelRider. Suck my dick. Randi.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 1 year ago

To Anonymous: If you are going to criticize, sign your name!!

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireabout 1 year ago

Thank you to Randi for hosting this event and for the invitation to participate. I thought it was a fun challenge and but that some won't enjoy the results is to be expected. The old saying (a Lit pun?) "different strokes for different folks" really does apply here. Fortunately, there are plenty of other stories on the site from which you can select. As for my story, I appreciate the feedback I've received and am glad not everyone agrees with the detractors.

kenney49kenney49about 1 year ago

I have sampled some of the stories. Interesting... When I saw the title of the challenge I immediately had Joe Satriani's "Surfing with the Alien" as an ear worm! I have to wonder if that was the inspiration for this challenge?

lihplihpabout 1 year ago

Read all the stories now, a couple were not my cup of tea but the rest were marvellous. I would read a sequel or prequel to any of these stories, but I really hope to read more of Farah's and Rasputin, they are characters made for a long running series.

Thanks to all the authors and their support crews

Phil

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiterotica@Literotica
Hello world! The 2024 Literotica Special Contests Schedule is here: https://forum.literotica.com/threads/author-organized-challenge-list-2024-updated-jan-23.1601234/ The 2024 Literotica Author-Organized Challenge List is here: https://forum.literotica.com/threads/author-orga...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES